The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

It’s the final takedown - reply to 26309647 Still no visual of AA grabbing the gun as the first shot was fired

I agree... it's the grabbing of the gun and the punching in the face that constitutes felony assault not a change of Direction

Great. Now tell me where you see grabbing of the gun and the punching in the face between this image of AA last seen before disappearing from view heading southwest (Assuming that the truck is facing East)
View attachment 440818
and this:
View attachment 440827

where you see TM’s foot as he backs out retreating across the DYL after the first shot was fired. Note that when you scale iT TMs foot is about fifteen feet from the front bumper’s shadow.

A split second after we see TMs foot on the double yellow line 15 feet west of the front bumper of the truck then we see AA’s foot in pursuit also 15 feet from the front bumper
View attachment 440829
So again where do you see AA grabbing the gun and punching TM somewhere above the shoulders between the first time image at the top and the image of TMs foot on the double yellow line? Where do you see the 90° turn? That does not look like a 90° turn from where AA went in and from where AA came out of being hidden from view of the camera?
Screenshot_20210102-110503.png
Screenshot_20210102-110831.png

It’s the final take down reply to 26309693 - We can see TMs foot 15 foot from the front bumper
If TM was 15 feet in front of the truck you even wouldn't be able to see his foot in that frame, you fucking idiot.
When TM comes back into view from being out of view it is crystal clear to see TMs foot right here:

View attachment 440804View attachment 440805
What is your problem? Why can’t you see TM’s foot 15 feet west of the truck’s front bumper or 20 feet from the door’s very chest shadow on the DYL.

Where do you think TMs foot is if it’s not about 15 feet west of the front bumper’s shadow on the double yellow line?
3 feet or less past the bumper.

If it was 15 feet you wouldn't even be able to see his foot because obviously it would be obscured from view by the door, moron.

in order to legally attack someone you have to have no reasonable means of escape and actually be cornered

Travis McMichael had primary control of the shotgun when Arbery tried to grab it.

According to you, instead of McMicael allowing Arbery to get close enough to grad the barrel of the shotgun, he (McMichael) should've run, since he had plenty of space and opportunity. He had a reasonable means of escape and he was not cornered.

Travis McMichael acted unlawfully...
maude did something illegal giving the mcmichels probable cause to persue him then closed on and attacked a man standing his ground just like travon Martin

once someone STOPS CHASING YOU its unreasonable to run them down and attack

a man who is not threatening you and standing his ground is not legally attackable

nobody pointed a gun at or even tried to grab maude

he had no legal right to attack and did so because he was nutz

he was diagnosed as hearing voices just prior to the incident

you idiots are trying to defend a criminal with severe mental health issues

i can give him a pass for the suicide charge considering his history but that dosent "negate" the mcmichels right to defend themselves

You're talking out both sides of your mouth now.

I'm not defending anyone or anything but the law, and the law is pretty clear on this issue. It's so clear, in fact, that the GBI and a grand jury see it for what it is.

But, back to my point. You're repeatedly stated that Arbery "charged" at McMichael. My question to you is this: If what you say is true, why didn't McMichael retreat? He had the means to run away, as well as the opportunity. He had someone charging him. Why didn't he do what you insist Arbery should've done?

You can't answer that...
why didnt the mcmichels run away when it became clear they were being charged by a criminal intent on doing them harm???

in order to legally attack someone you have to have no reasonable means of escape and actually be cornered

Travis McMichael had primary control of the shotgun when Arbery tried to grab it.

According to you, instead of McMicael allowing Arbery to get close enough to grad the barrel of the shotgun, he (McMichael) should've run, since he had plenty of space and opportunity. He had a reasonable means of escape and he was not cornered.

maude did something illegal giving the mcmichels probable cause to persue him then closed on and attacked a man standing his ground just like travon Martin

a man who is not threatening you and standing his ground is not legally attackable

i can give him a pass for the suicide charge considering his history but that dosent "negate" the mcmichels right to defend themselves

I'm not defending anyone or anything but the law, and the law is pretty clear on this issue. It's so clear, in fact, that the GBI and a grand jury see it for what it is.

But, back to my point. You're repeatedly stated that Arbery "charged" at McMichael. My question to you is this: If what you say is true, why didn't McMichael retreat? He had the means to run away, as well as the opportunity. He had someone charging him. Why didn't he do what you insist Arbery should've done?

You can't answer that...
why didnt the mcmichels run away when it became clear they were being charged by a criminal intent on doing them harm???

Yup, I knew you wouldn't be able to answer.

And the lawyer got it wrong. You don't "shoot to kill".

Ever.

You shoot to stop the behavior which compelled you to use deadly force. If you shoot someone in the chest and he stops attacking you, according to that lawyer you should keep shooting until the perpetrator is dead.

That's so far divorced from reality it's silly...

But, back to my point. You're repeatedly stated that Arbery "charged" at McMichael. My question to you is this: If what you say is true, why didn't McMichael retreat?
McMichael did retreat. He retreated from the rear of the driver's side door to front of the truck as Arbery was quickly charging at him from the rear of the truck, thus repositioning himself so that the truck was between himself and Arbery.

However, Arbery hooked around the passenger side of the truck and attacked McMichaels. Thus earning his 2020 Darwin Award nomination.

But, back to my point. You're repeatedly stated that Arbery "charged" at McMichael. My question to you is this: If what you say is true, why didn't McMichael retreat?
McMichael did retreat. He retreated from the rear of the driver's side door to front of the truck as Arbery was quickly charging at him from the rear of the truck, thus repositioning himself so that the truck was between himself and Arbery.

However, Arbery hooked around the passenger side of the truck and attacked McMichaels. Thus earning his 2020 Darwin Award nomination.

Why did he stop running?

According to Guerilla, if Arbery was being chased he should've escaped through one of the backyards located on "acres and acres" of land each house has up there.

So, if McMichael was being charged by someone, why shouldn't he be expected to do the exact same thing?

Why did he stop running?

According to Guerilla, if Arbery was being chased he should've escaped through one of the backyards located on "acres and acres" of land each house has up there.

So, if McMichael was being charged by someone, why shouldn't he be expected to do the exact same thing?
That's just stupid. A morbidly obese middle aged guy can't outrun an athletic 25 year old. His best option to avoid a physical confrontation at that point was to position himself so that the truck was between himself and Arbery, and that's exactly what he did. He retreated to the front of the truck.

You shoot to stop the behavior which compelled you to use deadly force. If you shoot someone in the chest and he stops attacking you
that's precisely what Travis McMichael did

as soon as arbery stopped attacking by punching travis in the face and trying to pull the shotgun away travis immediately dropped his aim and continue to backup (the same as he did throughout the entire assault)
Screenshot_20201211-122238.png

It’s the final takedown - reply to KingGUERRILLA, post: 26310056 KingGs First Shot image

This is great. It sure took long enough.

463BAC8D-DF30-43FC-8F9C-4D767DDE0AA4.jpeg

As stated all along I still do not doubleA grabbing the gun or punching TM somewhere above the shoulders. So hopefully now that we’ve nailed down the exact moment that kingG hears the first shot he will be able to explain how he knows that doubleA was grabbing the shotgun and punching TM in the head simultaneously. I just do not see it in this image.

It’s the final takedown - reply to 26310420 - Apparently TM ran the wrong way when AA ran around the other side
McMichael did retreat. He retreated from the rear of the driver's side door to front of the truck

You need to think about it, stupid. The video shows AA swerve to avoid TM when he was standing beside the driver side in front of the open door and when he raised the shotgun and pointed it at doubleA. AA then went to the passenger side to avoid TM. That’s clear. That is on the video.

A proper retreat would have seen TM watching AA go out onto the grass on the passenger side and then as AA continued heading east TM, if he wanted to put distance between himself and the man running on the grass on the other side of the truck, TM would’ve ran west and be looking at AA’s back instead of running to the front of the truck and positioning himself into a collision course between himself and AA who is running east.
96EF98B7-95C9-4435-8832-1277FBE732CC.jpeg

If TM was worried about double A attacking him in an ambush at the front of the truck, it doesn’t make sense to run to the front of the truck. TM would’ve watched AA run onto the grass and either stayed behind the open door for a moment or as AA goes around the truck heading east, TM moves toward the back.

As it went down TM ran to collide with AA and he ran so far across the double yellow line that even if AA WANTED to stop he couldn’t because of his momentum.

AA was shot in the chest before he can even make a decision as I see it

And I wonder if AA could’ve seen TM moving around to the front of the truck because the cab and GM standing up in the bed would have surely been blocking his view.

Last edited:
It’s the final takedown - reply to 26310420 - Apparently TM ran the wrong way when AA ran around the other side
McMichael did retreat. He retreated from the rear of the driver's side door to front of the truck

You need to think about it, stupid. The video shows AA swerve to avoid TM when he was standing beside the driver side in front of the open door and when he raised the shotgun and pointed it at doubleA. AA then went to the passenger side to avoid TM. That’s clear. That is on the video.

A proper retreat would have seen TM watching AA go out onto the grass on the passenger side and then as AA continued heading east TM, if he wanted to put distance between himself and the man running on the grass on the other side of the truck, TM would’ve ran west and be looking at AA’s back instead of running to the front of the truck and positioning himself into a collision course between himself and AA who is running east.
View attachment 440946
If TM was worried about double A attacking him in an ambush at the front of the truck, it doesn’t make sense to run to the front of the truck. TM would’ve watched AA run onto the grass and either stayed behind the open door for a moment or as AA goes around the truck heading east, TM moves toward the back.

As it went down TM ran to collide with AA and he ran so far across the double yellow line that even if AA WANTED to stop he couldn’t because of his momentum.

And I wonder if AA could’ve seen TM moving around to the front of the truck because the cab and GM standing up in the bed would have surely been blocking his view.
You're an idiot. AA went around the truck exactly like a linebacker blitzing a quarterback, you fucking racist moron.

Reply to 26310420 & 26311808 - A pick up truck is not 5 feet long. Unless it’s a Shriners

However, Arbery hooked around the passenger side of the truck and attacked McMichaels.
AA went around the truck exactly like a linebacker blitzing a quarterback,

No he ran right past the quarterback who was standing out in the open un-defended in the bed of the truck talking on the phone.

Since we are trying to stick with the facts take a look at this image;

C62557A8-3D2E-47F7-9F6D-FB202955A2ED.jpeg

No blitzing linebacker passes up a chance to run straight at the quarterback.

Let’s get back to just talking about what’s real. Look at this image from KingGUERRILLA when he says the first shot was fired.

8012EBD3-34F9-49AA-A684-882C4A55990E.jpeg
You have said that we can’t see TM’s foot if he’s 15 feet from the front bumper because the open door would’ve blocked it.

Fact. That would be true if the camera was near the open door at eye level. But as you move away from the open door with the camera at I level don’t you understand that the angle continues to change and once you get far enough like a couple hundred feet away there’s not much of an angle so you can see someone’s foot that is 15 feet from the front bumper as long as it’s the side of the truck. And yes we can see it TMs foot under the open door.

If you are saying that it’s not 15 feet from the bumper to TMs foot, because it’s 3 feet, and that has nb to mean according to this perspective and lack of depth perception that the pick up truck is about 5 feet long. So are you telling me that the pick up truck is 5 feet long?
8012EBD3-34F9-49AA-A684-882C4A55990E.jpeg

And you have an even bigger scientific problem because if you say it’s 3 feet from TMs foot to the front bumper within that 3 feet is AA. We know that AAA is right there because of course king G says at that very moment AAA is punching TM in the head and simultaneously grabbing the shotgun.

The reason you have a serious problem is because AAs shadow is visible between the differential and the front left tire.

IT’S right here as shown in this image:

78092B42-B8E1-4C54-A359-5DDAFB522AD9.jpeg

If TM is 3 feet from the bumper as you insist, that means AA is also 3 feet from the bumper. And reality is, unfortunately for you, is that if AA is 3 feet away from the bumper you would see his feet not his shadow and there would be no daylight visible. And that is pure scientific fact.

Last edited:

View attachment 440946

The McMichaels have no duty to retreat because they were standing their ground

Reply to 26310420 & 26311808 - A pick up truck is not 5 feet long. Unless it’s a Shriners

However, Arbery hooked around the passenger side of the truck and attacked McMichaels.
AA went around the truck exactly like a linebacker blitzing a quarterback,

No he ran right past the quarterback who was standing out in the open un-defended in the bed of the truck talking on the phone.

Since we are trying to stick with the facts take a look at this image;

View attachment 440962
No blitzing linebacker passes up a chance to run straight at the quarterback.

Let’s get back to just talking about what’s real. Look at this image from KingGUERRILLA when he says the first shot was fired.

View attachment 440967You have said that we can’t see TM’s foot if he’s 15 feet from the front bumper because the open door would’ve blocked it.

Fact. That would be true if the camera was near the open door at eye level. But as you move away from the open door with the camera at I level don’t you understand that the angle continues to change and once you get far enough like a couple hundred feet away there’s not much of an angle so you can see someone’s foot that is 15 feet from the front bumper as long as it’s the side of the truck. And yes we can see it TMs foot under the open door.

If you are saying that it’s not 15 feet from the bumper to TMs foot, because it’s 3 feet, and that has nb to mean according to this perspective and lack of depth perception that the pick up truck is about 5 feet long. So are you telling me that the pick up truck is 5 feet long?
View attachment 440967
And you have an even bigger scientific problem because if you say it’s 3 feet from TMs foot to the front bumper within that 3 feet is AA. We know that AAA is right there because of course king G says at that very moment AAA is punching TM in the head and simultaneously grabbing the shotgun.

The reason you have a serious problem is because AAs shadow is visible between the differential and the front left tire.

IT’S right here as shown in this image:

View attachment 441002
If TM is 3 feet from the bumper as you insist, that means AA is also 3 feet from the bumper. And reality is, unfortunately for you, is that if AA is 3 feet away from the bumper you would see his feet not his shadow and there would be no daylight visible. And that is pure scientific fact.
Any professionally trained military operator would walk to the front of the engine block if he had a potentially violent criminal CHARGING the rear of the vehicle

It doesn't matter how many shadow puppets or cartoons you draw

the video speaks for itself

View attachment 440946

You're an idiot. AA went around the truck exactly like a linebacker blitzing a quarterback, you fucking racist moron.
the kid definitely has the annual pass on the short bus

he's trying to say a professional trained in international maritime law enforcement shot a man because he jogged past his truck

if that were even vaguely true Maude would have entry wounds on the side of his body

Oprah's taint would admit that Maude attacks Travis and then in response Travis shot Maude Square in the chest because Maude was running right at him

Their only hope is to get sympathy for his mental handicap to have any legitimate argument but I don't doubt the McMichaels go to jail over this because Georgia is so desperate to look woke after LeBron and Oprah called them out

That ridiculous Porky Pig sounding lead investigator Richard dial can't even lie without stammering his words because he knows damn good and well Travis never pointed a gun at maude until he was being attacked at the front of the truck

(2) Faun ‘s image when first shot was fired showing to separate shadows that move from right to left as the action transpiresView attachment 440577
That's not when the first shot was fired, jackass.

You are simply lying again.
You're a retard. It's on video.

Set the playback speed to 0.25 and hit pause the instant you hear the start of the first shot and that's the frame (minus the arrows I added to show the position of their respective shadows) you'll find.

(2) Faun ‘s image when first shot was fired showing to separate shadows that move from right to left as the action transpiresView attachment 440577
That's not when the first shot was fired, jackass.

You are simply lying again.

Give me your visual frame where you think it was. Then we can all agree on one unless you are being absurd as usual.

I’ll insert yours into this exercise if it’s close because it really doesn’t matter because AA did not run east to the front of the truck and make an abrupt 90 degree turn, run south to attack a stationary TM standing his ground somewhere close to the truck and south of the DYL.

So let’s see your screenshot again.
That moron doesn't even realize he's condemning Travis McMichael if he claims the shot came after that since their shadows reveals McMichael is pointing his gun at Arbery. According to Muhammed, Arbery attacked McMichael after the gun was pointed at him.

ITS The Final Take Down reply to 26305410
if he were shot in the side or the back you may be able to convince a few people but every rational human being saw the video and knows that maud made the 90-degree turn and came directly at Travis McMichael hence was shot directly square in the chest as he grabbed for the firearm

You have never shown one lick of visual evidence that confirms at any point of the 1.1 seconds prior to the sound of the first shot being fired that AA ran past the front of the truck heading west and made an abrupt turn 90 degrees and began to run six feet straight at TM who was positioned ???? oh wait we don’t know exactly where TM was positioned when the first shot was fired because you refused to tell us where in relation to the truck, the front grill, the distance west of the bumper, the distance to the north or south of the clearest marker of them all for this purpose, the double yellow line. The DYL.

So let’s just stick to actual reality that is visible since I don’t have your super power ability to see through sheet metal, seat backs and engine compartments and front truck grills.

(1) This is the last split second visual of AA heading southwest assuming that the truck is facing due west. Do you agree.

View attachment 440560
(1a) That is not a 90 turn. It is a 45 turn heading southwest and we never see AA complete the turn to be heading south.
Do you agree? Muhammed you can chime in here too.

(1b) We have no visual evidence as to where exactly TM was positioned at the exact second that that AA is captured by Frame 1.

IF you know where TM was positioned at this exact moment in time please submit it because you are very vague on that while claiming that you know that TM was a short distance due south standing his ground with his weapon in a non-threatening hold. Without proof you claim TM was due South of AA thus requiring him to make the abrupt 90 turn and split second run heading straight south straight at TM before being shot.

Do you have any visual way to establish that AA had to head south before he was shot and there was no reason that would in fact physically prevent him on a wide open road from continuing to head in a southwest direction?

Please take your time before you respond and have video evidence for your claims instead of knee jerk conjecture and get over your obsessive ifear of shadows.

Nobody runs at two people who they're afraid of without an intention to attack them

Your Best Shot is to suggest that mauds mental retardation and exposure to BLM propaganda caused him to panic at the sight of a white man with a firearm and attack him rather than take the multiple opportunities he had to escape, surrender or just keep on running

perhaps if your criminal hero was stuck in a dark alley with men on either side you might have a case but because he's out in the middle of a wide open road with wide-open acreage in the middle of the day confronting two men who are on the phone with 911 it's pretty obvious who the aggressor was under these circumstances

they weren't even chasing him anymore they were standing their ground when he closed on their position from a football field length and attacked them

it's even plausible that he planned to murder both his pursuers because he knew he had been identified

if a black guy holding a gun in a low position ran up to me and asked me what I was doing trespassing in broad daylight while he was on the phone in front of Witnesses it would not be legal for me to punch him in the throat because I was scared of his Blackness or his gun
What choice did he have? They were chasing him through the neighborhood for several minutes, cutting him off at least twice, hitting him with a car, and then finally squeezing him in between the two vehicles and with Travis cutting him off by brandishing a shotgun.

The McMichaels did not see him doing anything illegal that day. Travis was indoors and saw nothing and Gregory only saw him running past his house.

And why do you think Arbery had no right to defend himself?

Forum List

Back