🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

I just brought a truckload of Native Americans who know that the Jews are the true indigenous ones here; not the transient Arabs.

Everything Georgie-boy brings is obfuscation.

Nope. Our land. Hey- have you ever seen this?
"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.

Didn't think so.

To quote the Christian Bible:

1 Maccabees Chapter 15

[33] We have neither taken foreign land nor seized foreign property, but only the inheritance of our fathers, which at one time had been unjustly taken by our enemies.

[34] Now that we have the opportunity, we are firmly holding the inheritance of our fathers.

See how ecumenical I am? :)

What are the borders of "your land", ecumenical?

The borders are in dispute -----I know a person who owns a city building----it has
been PROPOSED that his neighbor encroached across the property line in
building a new wall------THAT PROPERTY LINE IS IN DISPUTE TOO. But somehow
the buildings still exist ----and ownership of the buildings -----is accepted as
a reality----because the parties involved are not as stupid as are you----georgie

What are the borders of "your land", ecumenical?
From the River to the sea; obviously.

Unless Arabs from east, north, or southwest of here feel a need to wage another war. Then it might be further east, north, or southwest of here.

I sure hope they continue to choose peace- for everyone's sake.

The borders are in dispute -----I know a person who owns a city building----it has
been PROPOSED that his neighbor encroached across the property line in
building a new wall------THAT PROPERTY LINE IS IN DISPUTE TOO. But somehow
the buildings still exist ----and ownership of the buildings -----is accepted as
a reality----because the parties involved are not as stupid as are you----georgie
The borders of a property, are per the legal description of said property. And it doesn't mean squat, if one of the owners happens to disagree with that description. It carry's no legal weight, when all applicable laws and city ordinances say otherwise.

Israel is the only country using the word "dispute". According to every other nation on the planet, the word is "occupied". And you cannot provide a single country in the world, that will back you up on this. Which brings us to yet another example of how fucked in the head, zionists happen to be, by expecting people to believe Israel is right and the whole world is wrong.

No, you're just fucked in the head and you will never get your way on this. Ever.

Last edited:
try again crotch-boy- mother fucker- baby buggerer-----the ass lickers of
the RAPIST PIG KHALB--MUHUMMAD IBN ABDULLAH AL KANZEER---
have been using the terms "pigs" and "monkeys" at jews for
more than 1400 years RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL---mother-
fucker, baby buggering scum
If you don't like being called pigs, then get out of the mud and stop wallowing in your own shit!

The one sided obsessivity on the topic is deranged. Some of the info you get from Jew hating web sites is also evidence of your psychosis.
IHL is not "one sided obsessivity" and websites like AI and the ICRC, are not "jew hating" sites. And the only "evidence" of a "psychosis", is your ad homimem attacks and grade school level knowledge of international law.

Last edited:
Possession is 9/10th of the law. We possess. They don't.

And here's the other 1/10th:
"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.
Game over.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

loinboy,

If you're afraid to meet in Judea and Samaria...
And you're afraid to meet in Long Beach. We can make dumbass claims all day long, but where does that get us?

BTW, how do you meet in two places at the same time?

I just brought a truckload of Native Americans who know that the Jews are the true indigenous ones here; not the transient Arabs.

Palestinian's are direct decendents of the Israelites, who just decided to change their religion.

LOL! I live thousands of miles from Long Beach. You're the one who has an odd desire to have your anus stretched over your head.

Like I said, if you're such a big talker, come to Israel's capital, Jerusalem; to Mike's Place.

Mike's Place Live Music Bars > LOCATION

Palestinian's are direct decendents of the Israelites, who just decided to change their religion.
Then they're confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtiUdl9Cd0]Hamas official reveals where Palestinians came from - YouTube[/ame]

The diaspora was a myth!

It never happened.

When you cannot find evidence of something had occured, it's called a fairy tale.

LOL! I live thousands of miles from Long Beach. You're the one who has an odd desire to have your anus stretched over your head.

Like I said, if you're such a big talker, come to Israel's capital, Jerusalem; to Mike's Place.

He's a Muslim cleric, I don't think you allows those to come to Israel. :D
Anyone can come to Israel as long as they're not terrorists; Muslims included.

We're not like they are.

Apartheid | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The diaspora was a myth!

It never happened.

When you cannot find evidence of something had occured, it's called a fairy tale.
I can't find evidence of a "Palestinian" nation.

"It is only for tactical reasons that we carefully stress our Palestinian identity, for it is in the national interest of the Arabs to encourage a separate Palestinian identity to counter Zionism: The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the ongoing battle against Israel..."

- Zohair Mohsin, then head of PLO @ Military Operations Dept. and member of PLO Executive Council, in interview for Dutch newspaper Trouw, 31 March 1977

Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation at all. I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didnt change my mind. I dont think there is a Palestinian Nation; I think it’s a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation. I think there is an Arab Nation; I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation. I think that until the end of the 19TH century, Palestine was the South of Great Syria.

- Arab former Member of Knesset (accused of aiding Hezbullah so he fled from Israel), Azmi Bishara

WeJew.com - Israel and Jewish Videos - Bishara On Film Says Pali State Is Colonial Invention

Why is it, comments from Hamas officials, are only credible, when they support your position, but are not credible, when they don't?

If the issue was whether or not Hamas wants to "wipe Israel off the map", an Hamas official saying their goal is no longer that and will agree to a "two-state" solution, you automatically dismiss it, as ridiculous.

The only thing ridiculous, is you acting like a rodeo clown.

He's a Muslim cleric, I don't think you allows those to come to Israel. :D
Anyone can come to Israel as long as they're not terrorists; Muslims included.

We're not like they are.

Apartheid | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So what about all those Pals in Gaza and the West Bank who want in to Israel? You going to personally go down there and open the doors for them? :D

Forum List

Back