The Palin Brawl

I find the alternate story about the fight amusing. According to that version, Track was just quietly sitting in the stretch Hummer limousine, when four guys decided to jump in and beat him up. Seriously, folks, try to visualize that. "Hey! There is Sarah Palin's kid in the limo! Let's all jump in and beat him up!" Sure, that sort of thing happens all the time!

Dude, far left Obamabot David Letterman called for Palin's 14 year old daughter to be raped, on national television.

You prove yourself to be a crude liar everyday. That is a lie you are telling about Letterman. Crude and blatant total lie. Why should anyone believe any of your obscene nonsense?

Not a lie at all.

Letterman cracked jokes about A.Rod having sex with the Palin's 14 y.o. daughter.

David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About Palin s Teen Daughter Fox News

From which comes this extract:

"But an even more disturbing fact, which Letterman may not have known, was that the daughter who accompanied Palin on her trip to New York was 14-year-old Willow — not 18-year-old Bristol, the unwed mother of Palin's first grandchild."

Not that knowing might have inhibited Letterman's muse. Though the prevailing suspicion was that Letterman damn well knew and just didn't give a shit. After all, they're not real (read "liberal") people to him.

Not a lie at all.

Letterman cracked jokes about A.Rod having sex with the Palin's 14 y.o. daughter.

David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About Palin s Teen Daughter Fox News

From which comes this extract:

"But an even more disturbing fact, which Letterman may not have known, was that the daughter who accompanied Palin on her trip to New York was 14-year-old Willow — not 18-year-old Bristol, the unwed mother of Palin's first grandchild."

Not that knowing might have inhibited Letterman's muse. Though the prevailing suspicion was that Letterman damn well knew and just didn't give a shit. After all, they're not real (read "liberal") people to him.

Letterman knew alright.....the punchline was so clumsy it was obvious he knew he was way out of bounds....and didn't care. Dave has admitted messing with interns and cheating on his housemate of several years....he finally married her to keep from paying her alimony and child support. Letterman is a piece of shit.
25sml3q.jpg

Actually it's about liberals visceral fear that Governor Palin may run against Hillary in the ancient young vs. old, rising vs. fading contest. Seriously, do you really think Hillary can even remember Governor Palin's first name - let alone the names of her children? Hell, it's a tribute that the old girl even remembers the name of her (for now) pregnant daughter. Perhaps not even who the father.........

The yonger people are progressive not slack jawed sub retaded christers and white trash

A moment ago I read one of our most witty bitching about a Palin family member's "slutty" outfit.

One might but wonder if said witty bitcher has had a look at how The First Halfstein (or perhaps Quarterstein if one takes into account the lineage of each alleged parent) is dressing her eldest calf these days!

See, fair game is fair game. Ain't it grand!

You prove yourself to be a crude liar everyday. That is a lie you are telling about Letterman. Crude and blatant total lie. Why should anyone believe any of your obscene nonsense?

You were saying, stupid fuck?

Why am I the stupid fuck? Your the one who posted an eight minute video that proves you are a liar. Did you watch the video? The guy makes fun of the Palin's and her supporters for accusing him of doing something he didn't do. You consistently do this along with telling lies. You ambush yourself. You just posted a video that proves you are a liar.

Here's something to fuel additional meltdowns from poor Henry.

You Want the Palin Brawl Here it is. The Mudflats News Politics From The Upper Left Corner
---
The Palins arrived at the party, but not just Sarah and Todd who were the only actual invitees from the clan – the whole fan-damnily and some other tagalong friends from Wasilla turned up in a stretch Hummer limo. Because, of course they did. The party was an adult and relaxed event, with most guests at least in their 30s. Reports have come in that Track got into a fight with an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. But according to my source, the initial fight started when Track and his buddy were aggressively pursuing… how shall I put this… “romantic relations” with some female guests. They were allegedly explicit and crude in their depictions of what they’d like to do with and to the ladies, expressing a desire to “bend them over on the lawn,” according to my source. Apparently the lawn was large enough to include places one could be “bent over.”

[...]

As Track and his companion were wooing the ladies with honeyed words, certain individuals took exception to it – namely the husbands of the women in question, whose presence right there with their wives the whole time was no deterrant to our confident and ambitious Casanovas from the Mat-Su.

Track did not fare well in the ensuing confrontation with the spouse. The irate husband punched Track with the full force of his annoyance, and the young Palin ended up “spread eagle lying on the grass.” You could say someone did end up bent over on the lawn, but not in the way he first envisioned.

Track’s buddies then got involved in the fracas to defend the honor of their fallen comrade, others followed, and soon Bristol Palin began to punch the host in the face for reasons we do not fully understand. Repeatedly. Then Todd showed up and joined the scrum, ending up with a bloody nose out of the deal. Did I mention that it happened to be his 50th birthday? He probably won’t forget the big 5-Ohhhh.

Then Sarah shrieked, “Don’t you know who I am?” and other such things making clear the importance of the Palins, and the lack of importance of the non-Palins to whom she was speaking. She then apparently tried to fling herself on top of the giant dog pile into the middle of the melée.
---

Start believing the notoriously partisan "Mudflats" and I have some valuable native American artifacts you might like. Still warm from molding.... The kind of thing The First Family might put on display in the Presidential Palace (formerly known as "The White House").

You Want the Palin Brawl Here it is. The Mudflats News Politics From The Upper Left Corner
---
The Palins arrived at the party, but not just Sarah and Todd who were the only actual invitees from the clan – the whole fan-damnily and some other tagalong friends from Wasilla turned up in a stretch Hummer limo. Because, of course they did. The party was an adult and relaxed event, with most guests at least in their 30s. Reports have come in that Track got into a fight with an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. But according to my source, the initial fight started when Track and his buddy were aggressively pursuing… how shall I put this… “romantic relations” with some female guests. They were allegedly explicit and crude in their depictions of what they’d like to do with and to the ladies, expressing a desire to “bend them over on the lawn,” according to my source. Apparently the lawn was large enough to include places one could be “bent over.”

[...]

As Track and his companion were wooing the ladies with honeyed words, certain individuals took exception to it – namely the husbands of the women in question, whose presence right there with their wives the whole time was no deterrant to our confident and ambitious Casanovas from the Mat-Su.

Track did not fare well in the ensuing confrontation with the spouse. The irate husband punched Track with the full force of his annoyance, and the young Palin ended up “spread eagle lying on the grass.” You could say someone did end up bent over on the lawn, but not in the way he first envisioned.

Track’s buddies then got involved in the fracas to defend the honor of their fallen comrade, others followed, and soon Bristol Palin began to punch the host in the face for reasons we do not fully understand. Repeatedly. Then Todd showed up and joined the scrum, ending up with a bloody nose out of the deal. Did I mention that it happened to be his 50th birthday? He probably won’t forget the big 5-Ohhhh.

Then Sarah shrieked, “Don’t you know who I am?” and other such things making clear the importance of the Palins, and the lack of importance of the non-Palins to whom she was speaking. She then apparently tried to fling herself on top of the giant dog pile into the middle of the melée.
---

:rofl:

:rofl:

---

[...]

---

Sarah actually yelled: "don't you know who HE is?" referring to her Iraq Vet son Track. But why let the facts get in the way of a good (tall) tale?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

---

[...]

---
Yeah, I love the "don't you know who I am?" as though she is someone important but my favorite

when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!”

Obviously, people DO know exactly who she is.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why am I the stupid fuck?

Lack of oxygen as a baby? Too many drugs in your teens? A combination of both.

Your the one who posted an eight minute video that proves you are a liar.

Proves I'm a "liar" by confirming what I said?

Dayum...

{“Sarah Palin went to a Yankees game yesterday. There was one awkward moment during the seventh-inning stretch: her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.” } - David Letterman, while playing a video of 14 year old Willow Palin walking through Yankee Stadium

Did you watch the video? The guy makes fun of the Palin's and her supporters for accusing him of doing something he didn't do. You consistently do this along with telling lies. You ambush yourself. You just posted a video that proves you are a liar.

Camp, you are a partisan hack who holds party above all things - but are you insane? Seriously, are you not able to grasp reality?

Forum List

Back