The Paradox of Wealth

I love how the Right always anoints themselves as the sole speaker for the Left.

Libs do not want the rich to get poorer, that is just a lie of the Right!
Libs want EVERYONE to prosper, but they want the poor to prosper a little more quickly to catch up to the rich.

Right, then why did Obama raise taxes on millionaires?

Taxing Millionaires: Obama's Buffett Rule - Forbes

Libs want EVERYONE to prosper, but they want the poor to prosper a little more quickly to catch up to the rich.
You're kidding. No, it's called wealth equality, and you liberals parrot it all the time.
Because the government that protects the millionaire's right to private property needs money to pay for Bush's 2 wars, and those who benefit most from the government protected right to private property can afford to pay a little more for that protection.

I love how the Right always anoints themselves as the sole speaker for the Left.

You're kidding. No, it's called wealth equality, and you liberals parrot it all the time.
Because the government that protects the millionaire's right to private property needs money to pay for Bush's 2 wars, and those who benefit most from the government protected right to private property can afford to pay a little more for that protection.

And that is a copout.

Sent from my ADR8995 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

One simple observation. It's quite simple in fact. I've noticed how far left liberals here and elsewhere supposedly strive for wealth and income equality. They've been doing it for a very long time. They want the rich to become poorer, and the poorer to become richer. A paradox. A double standard of ideologies that I want an explanation for. How is it that on one end liberals want the rich to pay their fair share, but on the other, want to give the poor what they deserve? Am I missing something here? Robbing the rich to give to the poor? Is this why America is being turned upside down?

These Liberals speak of wanting the poor to be more prosperous, but speak out against those who happen to be prosperous. Why? If these liberals want people to be prosperous, why begrudge those who are actually prosperous of their prosperity? Why say that the poor need to prosper, but speak out against them when they do achieve that goal? Where's the equality in taking from someone else and giving to someone who hasn't even earned it? This Paradox of Wealth is intriguing and utterly confusing. Poor to prosperous, prosperous to poor. A vicious cycle created by the liberal establishment who themselves are rich, passed down to the unwitting masses underneath their wealthy heels.

Let's say a poor man becomes prosperous, yet according to this logic, he is slapped down for becoming too prosperous. An already prosperous man suddenly loses everything he has, and is told by some that he deserves it because he somehow exploited the poor people below him. Somehow, the rich don't deserve to be rich even after liberals suggest that the poor should become as the rich, with as little effort as possible. But I have few questions for them. Just how do you think a man or woman becomes rich? Answer: He or she has to be poor first. Do you realize the position you've put yourselves in? Should you ever rise out of financial mediocrity or abject poverty and become prosperous like those evil rich folk, just remember that you in your success have become the very thing you abhor.

Your false premise in your essay is that prosperity = rich.

Most of the money goes to pay for ticks on the ass of society, not the cost of wars. We could eliminate 80% of all federal taxes if we only needed to pay for the military.

You FAIL.

Forum List

Back