🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Party Of Nihlism

Nihlism: Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; ) is the point of view that suspends belief in any or all general aspects of human life, which are culturally accepted. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not exist at all.

Does that not most accurately describe the Democrat Party today? They promote fatherless children, infanticide, relative morality, families without a father, confuse children as to their born gender, use allegations to indict folks, let their own politicians commit rape. How could anyone be a Democrat?

You have a man with 25 women accusing him of sexual assault in the WH, he is so incompentent he is getting 10,000s killed due to incompentence, he also fucks around on all of his wives...

Big Glasshouse you got for throwing stones..

Nihlism: Nihilism (/ˈnaɪ(h)ɪlɪzəm, ˈniː-/; ) is the point of view that suspends belief in any or all general aspects of human life, which are culturally accepted. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not exist at all.

Does that not most accurately describe the Democrat Party today? They promote fatherless children, infanticide, relative morality, families without a father, confuse children as to their born gender, use allegations to indict folks, let their own politicians commit rape. How could anyone be a Democrat?
Oh, fuck you.
Typical Democrat-Nihilist.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that. But if you simply want to slander progressives who are trying to make this country a better place to live in the face of Trump's assault on everything we believe in, I won't go along with that.
Oh....I see, It doesn't feel so good when Democrats are treated the way they treat US Republicans who vote for Trump. Poor little TDS baby... :boo_hoo14: Have your mommy change your messed diaper.
Do you want to debate actual IDEAS or do you just want to post stupid memes?
You haven't posted any IDEAS.....Killing infants is not a 'MEME'....Unless, of course, you are bereft is any kind of soul.
what infants were killed by any democrat or republican?

why are you such an idiot?

stupid right wing brainwashing idiotic trash, that you swallowed like a good little devil's minion......he owns you!

grow up!

:cuckoo:

:beer:
Who knows? Democrats wanted to make babies ‘comfortable’ until ‘Mom’ and the doctors decided to kill them. Do you not get the news? Maybe tou live under a rock?

Last edited:

You have a man with 25 women accusing him of sexual assault in the WH, he is so incompentent he is getting 10,000s killed due to incompentence, he also fucks around on all of his wives...

And tou are off topic and obfuscating. Meanwhile Biden is accused of rape. You’ll ignore it like you did with the rapist Clinton.
You just hate Trump admit it and fuck off.

Oh, fuck you.
He kind of has a point, Bruce.

Collectivism is the logical conclusion of your atheistic worldview. It was for good reason that Karl Marx said that communism is naturalized humanism.

Last edited:

That post is incompetent.

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that. But if you simply want to slander progressives who are trying to make this country a better place to live in the face of Trump's assault on everything we believe in, I won't go along with that.
Oh....I see, It doesn't feel so good when Democrats are treated the way they treat US Republicans who vote for Trump. Poor little TDS baby... :boo_hoo14: Have your mommy change your messed diaper.
Do you want to debate actual IDEAS or do you just want to post stupid memes?
You haven't posted any IDEAS.....Killing infants is not a 'MEME'....Unless, of course, you are bereft is any kind of soul.
what infants were killed by any democrat or republican?

why are you such an idiot?

stupid right wing brainwashing idiotic trash, that you swallowed like a good little devil's minion......he owns you!

grow up!

:cuckoo:

:beer:
"Earlier this week, 41 Democratic senators successfully filibustered the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would require doctors to provide standard medical care to infants who survive attempted abortion procedures. "

"Contrary to Democratic claims, the bill is neither unnecessary nor redundant. Abortion survivors are not a fiction invented by the pro-life movement. No law currently protects such infants. And the bill neither regulates nor limits abortion or women’s health-care options. All it requires is that doctors give “the same degree” of care to newborns who survive abortion that “any other child born alive at the same gestational age” would receive. "

Apparently anything that threatens their precious abortion political football has to be quashed. Even at the expense of an innocent infant. Who knows how many they allowed to be killed?

Also from the link:

"In more than a dozen states, it is not currently illegal for a doctor to allow a newborn who survives an abortion to die of neglect. Had Democrats not blocked it, this bill would have changed that."

Why are you such a Nihilist idiot?

Oh, fuck you.

Libs hate this country to the core and the OP is exactly right. Libs are a nihilist party and a disgrace to this country.

Some people are Democrats, or vote Democrat, because the alternative is so repulsive.

That possibility should be obvious, but somehow it isn't.
Some people are Republicans, or vote Republican, because the alternative is so repulsive.

Some people are Democrats, or vote Democrat, because the alternative is so repulsive.

Some people are Republicans, or vote Republican, because the alternative is so repulsive.
Great. Then it shouldn't be a mystery.
No mystery at all, Republicans are for life, Democrats are for Nihilism and death. Apparently you made your choice.

No mystery at all, Republicans are for life, Democrats are for Nihilism and death. Apparently you made your choice.
I must admit, sometimes I envy the intellectual myopia of wingers on both ends.

But then that feeling fades in a couple of seconds, and I go back to thinking for myself.

But then that feeling fades in a couple of seconds, and I go back to thinking for myself.
Uh.....Believing in life is not 'intellectual myopia.'

Mac, I get the feeling you think all Republicans are wingers. Doesn't that make you a winger too?

Mac, I get the feeling you think all Republicans are wingers. Doesn't that make you a winger too?
I don't think that all Republicans or Democrats are wingers.

Many Republicans and Democrats are perfectly decent, honest, honorable people.

Being a winger is about behavior, not party affiliation or voting patterns.

I hope that's clear now.

Last edited:

Relative Morality.....now doesn't that sound like Trump and his supporters?

No, not at all. We believe in America and Judeo Christian morals and values. That hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is TDS fuckwads think it's 'moral' to kill infants and to try to convince young children they are not the sex they are born with. If you can't see how immoral and insane that is they you are the worst kind of Nihilist.

No, not at all. We believe in America and Judeo Christian morals and values. That hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is TDS fuckwads think it's 'moral' to kill infants and to try to convince young children they are not the sex they are born with. If you can't see how immoral and insane that is they you are the worst kind of Nihilist.

Can you point out to me the Judeo-Christian value that rips young children from their families?

Or...maybe the morals of sexual assault and cheating on your pregnant wife?

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that.
How about that codified racism shit?

You know, Jim Crow laws, "affirmative action", anti-miscegenation laws and shit like that.

That's the bigoted legal precedent the Democrats exported to Europe in the 1930s that led to the fucking holocaust, fucktard.

Fuck you, party of slavery supporter. You're an asshole.

Did Eugenics occur under the Democratic Party?

Forced sterilisation was rife in California.

Hey, the Trail of Tears took place under the auspices of Andrew Jackson, a Democrat. Do want me to defend that? I can't. I won't. I can only control what the Democratic Party does NOW. So you ought to defend what the Republican party is doing NOW, if you can.

Which begs the question: is there a Democratic Party? NOW?

Totally NOT an answer. Defend what the Republican party is doing during the Trump administration. Come on...

Because it’s not the answer you want.

And you'll have to be more specific about what the Republican Party is “doing”.

How about Trump's denial of climate change and his dismantling of environmental protections, for a start?

Oh, fuck you.
Oh, dare I say it? Fuck you. If you want to have a realistic debate about what the Democratic party believes and advocates, fine. Let's do that.
How about that codified racism shit?

You know, Jim Crow laws, "affirmative action", anti-miscegenation laws and shit like that.

That's the bigoted legal precedent the Democrats exported to Europe in the 1930s that led to the fucking holocaust, fucktard.

Fuck you, party of slavery supporter. You're an asshole.

Did Eugenics occur under the Democratic Party?

Forced sterilisation was rife in California.

Hey, the Trail of Tears took place under the auspices of Andrew Jackson, a Democrat. Do want me to defend that? I can't. I won't. I can only control what the Democratic Party does NOW. So you ought to defend what the Republican party is doing NOW, if you can.

Which begs the question: is there a Democratic Party? NOW?

Totally NOT an answer. Defend what the Republican party is doing during the Trump administration. Come on...

Because it’s not the answer you want.

And you'll have to be more specific about what the Republican Party is “doing”.

How about Trump's denial of climate change and his dismantling of environmental protections, for a start?

How about it?

Forum List

Back