‘The Party of weak men and angry women.’ Didn’t The Squad kind of prove this to be true over the Ilhan Omar removal?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Tucker coined the phrase and it always made perfect sense to me but we saw it unfold right before our eyes. How can voters find such a level of anger, unprofessionalism and ghetto behavior attractive….Shouldn’t we expect more from the people running our nation?

40A113A0-061B-4BA5-B1CF-C412DF496022.jpeg

BrokeLoser......

I would 2nd that but.........

Can you tell me exactly what the "Brave Patriots" on the Conservative Right have done in the last 100 years that shows a compelling argument that they are brave and willing to defend their culture, nation and rights?

You see....I can't find any such evidence myself.
What do you know that I don't regarding this?

BrokeLoser......

Can you tell me exactly what the "Brave Patriots" on the Conservative Right have done in the last 100 years that shows a compelling argument that they are brave and willing to defend their culture, nation and rights?

Oh they have done nothing but sit on their hands and hope the guy next to them does something.

AOC can make great cocktails and would be a good roll in the hay.

Ya know...no matter how "good"?? it may look with enough makeup and in the dark after enough drinks......
A man has to has his standards.

PartyoftheAss.jpg

Ummmm...no
aoc-vogue-beauty.jpg

Last edited:
What they showed is how hypocritical Republicans are in censuring Omar for criticizing Israel while they elevated Boebert who called Omar a terrorist.
Boebert sits on the Foreign Affairs Committee?

House Oversight Committee

How can you have a member oversee other Congressional members who wrongly accused a sitting member of being a terrorist?

That is not what that Committee does.

The Committee on Oversight and Accountability is the main investigative committee of the United States House of Representatives.

BrokeLoser......

What do you know that I don't regarding this?
You can't find what you don't want to find.

Extremes on all sides don't help their cause. The far left seem to be the only ones openly racist, antisemitic and anti-American. I try to be neutral, but those are a lot of antis.

House Oversight Committee

How can you have a member oversee other Congressional members who wrongly accused a sitting member of being a terrorist?
To gain power and take near control of the nation Progs used the nazi. communist methods of destroying competition. Now if anyone is even sniffed at in doing a crime not compatible to the Prog direction, they are accused of being terrorists or insurrectionists which has a whole different meaning in the criminal code with hate crimes also. Remember, your party gets lower, and the Republicans follow it if a little slow.

To gain power and take near control of the nation Progs used the nazi. communist methods of destroying competition. Now if anyone is even sniffed at in doing a crime not compatible to the Prog direction, they are accused of being terrorists or insurrectionists which has a whole different meaning in the criminal code with hate crimes also. Remember, your party gets lower, and the Republicans follow it if a little slow.
:slap:

Forum List

Back