🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The PATHETIC democrats and their sinking ship...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
It's obvious by now to the entire world that hillary clinton is a sick woman. She has coughing fits, she can't walk, she has seizures that makes her head bobble around, she has to hide from the media, she is a WRECK, plain and simple, and if that's the best... the BEST... that the progs can peddle out, then they are in deep, DEEP trouble. It's a sad, SAD statement about the left that this OLD, HAGGARD, CORRUPT, LYING, HAS BEEN of a WITCH is what the democrat party thinks is their BEST PERSON to PUT FORWARD... the one they want to LEAD THE NATION. My God... seriously... we are talking about some STUPID PEOPLE that think this...

Last edited:
Take this to the flame zone. This isn't in any way constructive.
The hell it ain't. This is what politics is about. A contact sport. If you don't like it you can repair to the Knitting And Quilting Forum.
You're dumb.
Go away boy, ya bother me.
Dude contact sport man politics is like that if you can't handle bullshit and ad-hominem attacks then we'll like toughen up man.

It's obvious by now to the entire world that hillary clinton is a sick woman. She has coughing fits, she can't walk, she has seizures that makes her head bobble around, she has to hide from the media, she is a WRECK, plain and simple, and if that the best... the BEST... that the progs can peddle out, then they are in deep, DEEP trouble. It's a sad, SAD statement about the left that this OLD, HAGGARD, CORRUPT, LYING, HAS BEEN of a WITCH is what the democrat party thinks is their BEST PERSON to PUT FORWARD... the one they want to LEAD THE NATION. My God... seriously... we are talking about some STUPID PEOPLE that think this...

The amazing part is that the media is going to keep covering for her until her disease is so obvious that it can't be denied. They are trying to make light of it by suggesting that it's a temporary illness or allergy that will pass.

It's clear that she has a progressive disease, maybe Parkinson's, that is getting worse all the time. While I feel for anyone suffering that way, the fact is that she cannot handle the duties of being president and needs to stop hiding and lying about her condition. She can't even handle public appearances. As is typical with Parkinson's, she starts with the jerking head or freezes up in response to too much stimuli, such as crowds yelling or more than one person trying to talk to her. I don't see how she can handle a debate without strict rules and maybe low lighting. She couldn't make it through the first press conference in nearly a year. It's too much for her and that means being president is way too much for her.

The hell it ain't. This is what politics is about. A contact sport. If you don't like it you can repair to the Knitting And Quilting Forum.
You're dumb.
Dude contact sport man politics is like that if you can't handle bullshit and ad-hominem attacks then we'll like toughen up man.
Sounds O.K. to me.

You're dumb.
Sounds O.K. to me.
Surely you can't believe that this sort of conduct is remotely acceptable in the political arena?

You're dumb.
Sounds O.K. to me.
Surely you can't believe that this sort of conduct is remotely acceptable in the political arena?
What conduct we talkin' about? The OPs remarks?

You're dumb.
Sounds O.K. to me.
Your defense of ad-hominem and nonsense under the guise of "contact sport" as if the wellbeing of the nation is some sort of fun entertainment spectacle.

You're dumb.
Well, see, stupid, non substantive responses such as your's would relegate this to the FZ, but this is a topic that is as relevant to the current events and affairs of one, Hitlery Clinton and her health as there ever could be.

Sorry... but your haggard old lying, corrupt witch and her health is now FRONT AND CENTER.

You're dumb.
Well, see, stupid, non substantive response such as your's would relegate this to the FZ, but this is a topic that is as relevant to the current events and affairs of one, Hitlery Clinton and her health as there ever could be.

Sorry... but your haggard old lying, corrupt witch and her health is now FRONT AND CENTER.
"Your haggard old lying corrupt witch." You make it sound as if I support her. Because I have some standards to which I hold discourse means that I support her?

You're dumb.
Well, see, stupid, non substantive response such as your's would relegate this to the FZ, but this is a topic that is as relevant to the current events and affairs of one, Hitlery Clinton and her health as there ever could be.

"Your haggard old lying corrupt witch." You make it sound as if I support her. Because I have some standards to which I hold discourse means that I support her?
IDK... do you?

Sounds O.K. to me.
Your defense of ad-hominem and nonsense under the guise of "contact sport" as if the wellbeing of the nation is some sort of fun entertainment spectacle.
I'll retract contact sport and replace it with Blood Sport. Politics ain't no fucking game.

You're dumb.

IDK... do you?
Never in a million years will I support that rat.

Sounds O.K. to me.
I'll retract contact sport and replace it with Blood Sport. Politics ain't no fucking game.
Well when you lower the level of discourse to mindless name calling and bullshitting around it sure becomes much like a game.

You're dumb.

IDK... do you?

Sounds O.K. to me.
Well when you lower the level of discourse to mindless name calling and bullshitting around it sure becomes much like a game.
Grow up. There ain't no "Safe Zones" around here.

You're dumb.

IDK... do you?

Sounds O.K. to me.
Yaaaaa... you lost me there Bud... Trump wants to put America and American workers and our nation first... don't understand at all what part of that you find offensive... unless you're one of those America hating leftist morons.

You can almost SMELL the desperation of the left now. They know that their HERO... HITLERY... is NOT going to win. So there's now all this talk about "who's in the bull pen?" Who do they put out there since their GOLDEN WOMAN is SICK, exposed as LYING, CORRUPT, and the majority of Americans don't TRUST HER... so WHO... WHO are them dems going to put out there?

Answer: NO ONE.

The dems are the new party of HATE, and BIGOTRY, and VIOLENCE, and everything they said they weren't, now they ARE! They are a party in disarray, wondering how they got to where they are. Well, they are reaping the seeds they've sown. They have brain washed a generation of entitled little ass wipes that are offended by anything their fragile little brain can imagine. The problem with that is, the rest of the nation thinks they're a bunch of over sensitive morons, and that reality escapes them. You have to move out of mommy and daddy's basement before you can get an idea of how the REAL WORLD WORKS, their little SAFE PLACE only works so long as SOMEONE ELSE IS PROVIDING it for them.

Leftists are idiots, that need a swift kick in the ass by REALITY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back