The pathetic lying democrats again.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Can you believe it? The democrats claiming Republicans wanting to defund police?

Can you believe the balls they have and just how gullible their voters are?

There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is.

We haven't found anything yet the marxist shitstains won't lie about. Tune in to the Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown 'press briefing' if you don't believe me.

Anything more than 30 seconds of "Bagdhad Bob with freckles" makes my skin crawl, but I do enjoy an occasional lowlight for shits and giggles....

I've noted a ton of posts linked from YouTube. I thought YouTube was evil?

We haven't found anything yet the marxist shitstains won't lie about. Tune in to the Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown 'press briefing' if you don't believe me.

Anything more than 30 seconds of "Bagdhad Bob with freckles" makes my skin crawl, but I do enjoy an occasional lowlight for shits and giggles....

Poor deflection.

Americans... We double dog dare Democrats to be truthful...

Democrats... OK, science...
nih_funded_dog_and_sand_fly_experiments.png

Can you believe it? The democrats claiming Republicans wanting to defund police?

There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is.

You've seen all the fake news posted to UMB, and you say Democrats have a worse problem?

lol

"It's absurd, it's ridiculous, and democrats know it".

"There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is."

I think there's an additional reason: they know how strong and powerful their grip is on academia and the media, not to mention Hollywood and the sports world. They can say shit and get away with it.

I've noted a ton of posts linked from YouTube. I thought YouTube was evil?

The blob supporters are outraged...but they're not THAT outraged.

The next time you see a principled Trump supporter will be the first time anyone has seen a principled Trump supporter.

"There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is."

I think there's an additional reason: they know how strong and powerful their grip is on academia and the media, not to mention Hollywood and the sports world. They can say shit and get away with it.
Did Mexico ever send a check for the wall?

I only hope that Fauci is aware of how despised he is, but somehow, I think it all goes over his evil head.
The Democrats who support him are even worse. You should see what their labs do to children. They make nazi death camps look like children's hospitals.

Who cares. We should just tax tacos, Corona beer, and soccer tickets and have that money pay for the wall. That way Mexican Americans pay for the wall.
She doesn't understand how it works. She probably buys super premium on her husband's dime.

Forum List

Back