The pathetic lying democrats again.

Americans... We double dog dare Democrats to be truthful...

Democrats... OK, science...
nih_funded_dog_and_sand_fly_experiments.png
OMG, that's the funniest thing I've seen in 6 months.

"We double dog dare you." I have to steal this. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

What's black and brown and looks good on fauci? A doberman pincer..... I just made that up....

Can you believe it? The democrats claiming Republicans wanting to defund police?

Can you believe the balls they have and just how gullible their voters are?

There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is.

Grandiose Lying is another indication that the Democrat Party is a political cult

"There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is."

I think there's an additional reason: they know how strong and powerful their grip is on academia and the media, not to mention Hollywood and the sports world. They can say shit and get away with it.
Hollywood and the media are dying. First run movies are bombing and CNN can barely hit a million viewers.

Academia will respond in kind. It was gratifying to see the enrollment plunge at Evergreen after the "Day of Absence" where thy kicked white people off campus.

Only one example, but it showed that even four years ago, folks were getting tired of the shit.

Can you believe it? The democrats claiming Republicans wanting to defund police?

Can you believe the balls they have and just how gullible their voters are?

There is only one reason democrats would be so brazen. That is because they understand just how pathetic their base is.

That's it.
Democrats think their base is full of one-issue degenerates that don't give a shit about what is the truth and don't know the difference between right&wrong.
I think they may be right.

Forum List

Back