The Patriotic left

I find it ironically amusing to have a rightie pounding his chest about patriotism when it is the righties - on this very board - who are cheering for Putin over their own President. Get back to me when your side stops sucking commie cock.

No one is cheering for Putin, you fucking liar.

Show me the post where conservatives have been cheering Putin.

Just because he is a better leader than Obama and is right about Obama's attitude toward military action on Syria does not equate to 'cheering Putin', you stupid ass.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-peace-prize-mr-obama-was-given-2009/d8k9BXJT

Demanding that Obama give Putin his Nobel prize looks a lot like "cheering" to me...

(My bold)

No can do! I believe the Nobel Peace Prize Committee passed a rule - the Kissinger Rule? - back when. No 16-year KGB Lt. Colonel, in the Third Main Directorate (suborning/ blackmailing/videotaping/wiretapping, drugging - whatever it took - of foreigners & consular officers in the Great Rodina) can ever be considered for the prize. All that wetwork, dampens the ardor somehow. Plus then you have to break down & clean/lube your sidearm, the cattle prod, clean up the electrodes, & getting the blood off your dress uniform! Don't get me started ...

I find it ironically amusing to have a rightie pounding his chest about patriotism when it is the righties - on this very board - who are cheering for Putin over their own President. Get back to me when your side stops sucking commie cock.

No one is cheering for Putin, you fucking liar.

Show me the post where conservatives have been cheering Putin.

Just because he is a better leader than Obama and is right about Obama's attitude toward military action on Syria does not equate to 'cheering Putin', you stupid ass.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-peace-prize-mr-obama-was-given-2009/d8k9BXJT

Demanding that Obama give Putin his Nobel prize looks a lot like "cheering" to me...

Cheering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheering is the uttering or making of sounds encouraging, stimulating or exciting to action, indicating approval or acclaiming or welcoming persons, announcements of events and the like.

Russian troops cheering Putin
350px--%D0%A3%D1%80%D0%B0%21.ogg.jpg

If you think I am doing anything lie that you are confused.

To say that John Elway, who I despise, is a great quarterback, is not cheering him, nor does it imply that I am a Denver Broncos fan. It simply means that I think he is a great quarterback, as stated.

You liberals have a problem in that you so often 'think' with your emotions that you have generally become unable to be objective about much of anything. To a liberal, to say anything positive about a person is to approve them, embrace them or in this case 'cheer' him.

This is why you folks have a difficult time distinguishing between racists and people who simply want freedom, the right to self defense and the enforcement of laws. If it sounds like someone saying anything good about someone, then in your minds that person is being entirely approved of and adulated. The opposite applies to people you admire; they can do no wrong.

But in the real world of rational people, I can say that Elway had a great throwing arm without becoming a Broncos fan. I can say I think that Romo is a bad QB without stopping my preference for supporting the Dallas Cowboys as well. (off the record, I am not longer a Cowboys, but I digress)

I think that overall Obama is a better President than Putin would be, but in terms of realpolitik, Putin is making Obama look like a fool. Obama has other problems also, like a blind eye toward cronyism, heavy handed central state leanings, and a poor economist. But I would not betray him personally, nor would I lose my allegiance or love for my country despite the fact that idiots like Obama are ruining some of its better qualities by reducing personal freedoms though I know that for the most part he has a far better track record on that than Putin, by far. The USA is conservative enough that even most of our liberals are fairly conservative on the global scale.

If you cant comprehend that distinction, then I cannot remedy your stupidity.

Last edited:
These wingnuts run their mouths, forget all that they said, and deny what they said a day later. Fortunetly, on the net, that is not possible. The post remains. Much to the chagrin of the wingnuts, right or left.

And along with that come the skimmers who don't really read all of a post or give it much thought. They hit the first couple of sentences, the last and then form a conclusion as their glazed eyes roll over to the next post.

Then suddenly I am accused of supporting Putin when all I said was that Putin's comments on Syria were more in line with our Founding Fathers view on foreign policy than Obama's, if he actually has one.

For the record, I am not a conservative. I agree with conservatives on social issues, national defense, but disagree with them on their attitude toward the interests of the working class. I also distinguish between neoconservatives and Reagan conservatives, a distinction I doubt you can fathom.

But to post-skimming liberals like yourself (note I did not refer to you as a libtard which is something different) your impressions are as good as a syllogism and finer nuances are nothing more than a variation of spin.

What a shame. You people as a group used to know how to think rationally.

These wingnuts run their mouths, forget all that they said, and deny what they said a day later. Fortunetly, on the net, that is not possible. The post remains. Much to the chagrin of the wingnuts, right or left.

If they use chemical weapons they crossed the red line. After they used chemical weapons. Obama says, i didn't draw a red line the world did. Kinda like thst rocks?

I don't remember seeing anything in here about the College douchebags in Vermont who uprooted the American Flags meant to be a Memorial of the Americans who died during the 9/11 attacks.

But here is a follow up and a condensed version of what scum the left is

Leftist Salon Contributor Who Destroyed 9/11 Memorial On Vermont Campus Lied About It Being Native American Burial Ground

Girls-ripping-up-911-flag-memorial-550x235.png

Update to this story. Big surprise, she lied just to have an excuse to rip up the memorial. The Native American tribe calls the people involved in this “disgusting”.

Via Daily Caller:

The protesters who uprooted a 9/11 memorial display at a liberal arts college in Vermont claimed they were defending Abenaki tribal lands and taking a stand against U.S. imperialism.

The Abenaki tribe’s response? “Disgusting.”

Don Stevens, chief of the Nulhegan Abenaki Tribe, said his tribe did not approve of the actions taken by five people–including one student–at Middlebury College last week.

“We didn’t know anything about this and if we had we certainly wouldn’t have sanctioned it,” he said in a statement to The Addison Independent.

The 9/11 memorial display consisted of 2,977 flags placed in a field on Middlebury’s campus. The flags represent the nearly 3,000 people who died in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. The College Republicans and Democrats have cooperated to erect the display annually for years.

But this year, liberal activists uprooted all the flags on the pretext of defending the Abenaki tribe’s rights. The field is tribal land, they claimed, and Native American beliefs prohibit disturbing the earth on hallowed ground.

But Steven said there’s no evidence that the field is an Abenaki burial site. And even if it was, the flags would be a welcome presence.

“Our burial sites honor our warriors and their bravery,” said Stevens. “Putting flags in the earth to honor bravery would not be disrespectful.”

Two people admitted to participating in the destruction of the memorial. One is a student, Anna Shireman-Grabowski. She is also a contributor to Salon.

The college condemned the incident as vandalism, and is investigating.

“There is always something to learn from differences of opinion,” wrote Middlebury President Ron Liebowitz in an email to The Daily Caller. “In this case, the disrespectful methods of the protesters overshadowed anything that might have been learned from the convictions they claimed to promote. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior

leftists, and therefore the dimocrap party as it is currently constructed, are the scum of the Earth

since the story says..... The College Republicans and Democrats have cooperated to erect the display annually for years.......how can you blame this on Democrats for the actions of a few Far Left idiots?....

It's what the far right does. Of course, the far left does the same thing with other issues. It's like everybody has to find some deranged happening and equate it to the actions and philosophy of everyone from a given side. Unfortunately, that is the type of discussion we find at USMB the vast majority of the time.

I don't remember seeing anything in here about the College douchebags in Vermont who uprooted the American Flags meant to be a Memorial of the Americans who died during the 9/11 attacks.

But here is a follow up and a condensed version of what scum the left is

Leftist Salon Contributor Who Destroyed 9/11 Memorial On Vermont Campus Lied About It Being Native American Burial Ground

Girls-ripping-up-911-flag-memorial-550x235.png

Update to this story. Big surprise, she lied just to have an excuse to rip up the memorial. The Native American tribe calls the people involved in this “disgusting”.

Via Daily Caller:

.”

leftists, and therefore the dimocrap party as it is currently constructed, are the scum of the Earth

since the story says..... The College Republicans and Democrats have cooperated to erect the display annually for years.......how can you blame this on Democrats for the actions of a few Far Left idiots?....

It's what the far right does. Of course, the far left does the same thing with other issues. It's like everybody has to find some deranged happening and equate it to the actions and philosophy of everyone from a given side. Unfortunately, that is the type of discussion we find at USMB the vast majority of the time.

Bah, minor nitpick. The libtards have been hating America a long time now and refuse to admit it, just like their blind spots for Ward Churchill and Jeremiah Johnson demonstrate.

The rest of the Democrats are just as nut-ball as the far left, just a decade or so behind them in their degeneracy.

Forum List

Back