🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The PC Police and Facts - Daily Beast Piece

Perhaps the piece will actually be addressed at some point.

Or maybe not.

:rolleyes-41:

It was addressed in the first response to your thread.

It was agreed with.

You're not very bright, big mac with "special" sauce.
And yet you're so angry, personal insults, deflection, on and on.

The PC Police is a hate group, and you're a prime example.

One example of me being the pc police is all you'd need to find to justify your crusade.

All you need is one.

I didn't deflect, I answered head on that I agreed with the article.

I just don't like your posts very much, because it's easy for me to spot a phony from a zillion computers away. You're a faux sanctimonious bullshitter who is the "pc police" against "the pc police" and thinks he's not being "pc police," all the while you're a right winged hack dressed as in the middle and are visibly upset each time unwarranted bigotry is protested.

That might make you a bigot, mac.

Mirror mirror.
You do realize you're proving my point, right?

If my opinions have no value, stop whining. For a change.

Perhaps the piece will actually be addressed at some point.

Or maybe not.

:rolleyes-41:

It was addressed in the first response to your thread.

It was agreed with.

You're not very bright, big mac with "special" sauce.
And yet you're so angry, personal insults, deflection, on and on.

The PC Police is a hate group, and you're a prime example.

One example of me being the pc police is all you'd need to find to justify your crusade.

All you need is one.

I didn't deflect, I answered head on that I agreed with the article.

I just don't like your posts very much, because it's easy for me to spot a phony from a zillion computers away. You're a faux sanctimonious bullshitter who is the "pc police" against "the pc police" and thinks he's not being "pc police," all the while you're a right winged hack dressed as in the middle and are visibly upset each time unwarranted bigotry is protested.

That might make you a bigot, mac.

Mirror mirror.
You do realize you're proving my point, right?

If my opinions have no value, stop whining. For a change.

A point non existent cannot be proven.

Maybe Einstein said that.

Good piece in the Daily Beast:

The Truth About UVA and Ferguson Isn t Good Enough for P.C. Crowd - The Daily Beast

From the piece:

Rolling Stone’s ‘Jackie’ retraction is just the latest example—from O.J. to the Duke lacrosse team case—of political correctness dividing the metaphorical truth from the actual truth.

The PC Police grab on to a story and leverage its narrative to its advantage over the facts.

In other words, they lie pretty regularly. And they're not trying to "improve" a goddamn thing.

There were plenty of lies on both sides in these cases. Hey, how about the supposed picture of Mike Brown with a gun? Or the claims Officer Fife... er Wilson had a broken eye socket?

The Truth About UVA and Ferguson Isn t Good Enough for P.C. Crowd - The Daily Beast

From the piece:

Rolling Stone’s ‘Jackie’ retraction is just the latest example—from O.J. to the Duke lacrosse team case—of political correctness dividing the metaphorical truth from the actual truth.

The PC Police grab on to a story and leverage its narrative to its advantage over the facts.

In other words, they lie pretty regularly. And they're not trying to "improve" a goddamn thing.

What is amazing is how easily they can dupe millions of Americans with their lies and distortions.

The dumber the populace the easier it is.

From the piece:

We must beware those teaching that when speaking up for the underserved, facts, so precise, complex, and inconvenient, are less important than the predictability, emotionality, and even coziness of stories.

Yep. We are no longer dealing with journalists. We are dealing with agitprop and idiocy.

But, lets not stop there.

Consider that 99% of the poor people have refrigerators. Did those that pride themselves on not being pc stop for a moment? I would say that 99% of O'Reilly's show picked up on that little meme and spread that bs far and wide.

Consider that the moment that removing the stigma for the mentally ill is a primary issue. This is code for because they won't be getting any help. But, if we can get everyone to just accept the fact that the individual in the alley in the middle of a psychotic break is nothing to worry about then we have accomplished something and done nothing.

I'm over the spin.

Well, anyone with any ability to think for themselves can see what the democrats have been doing for over 50 years. With the help of the main stream media, our beloved education system, and most entertainment, we are as divided as ever.

The democrats learned a long time ago that in order to build a voting base, they need to divide. In order to do that, they need to perpetuate lies. Divide the races, the classes, the genders and whatever else they can. Prop themselves as some mythical robin hood fairy tale, sell the myth of some utopia out there, attack the rich class, attack any perceived majority (the white Christian hence the reason you do not see the professional agitators rallying against brown muslim groups who systematically execute gays for being gay) and shout down from fake moral platitudes.

Truth is something that is the antithesis to any of these knobs who believe or sell these tactics. The ones who sell the bullshit and the ones who buy this bullshit are all different versions of losers. Totally and completely and thoroughly brainwashed under 50 years of lies.

From the piece:

What is amazing is how easily they can dupe millions of Americans with their lies and distortions.

The dumber the populace the easier it is.
Repetition, repetition, repetition, over years, decades, through cultures.

People are human, they can be conditioned.

Forum List

Back