The PC Police should apologize....

Law-enforcement does not occur until law breaking commences. Why do blacks think their race gives them the right to break our laws with impunity? Who wrote that new rule?

Hey Mac. Was the above written in a politically correct way? Surely it is not "correct" to lump ALL blacks as thinking they can break laws with impunity.

And you wonder why, with people like avgguy, that there is a level of political correctness that is used to put the dampers on people like avg guy.

Or do you agree with avgguy?

Mac is a rightwinger. He just poses as some sort of centrist/independent type probably on the delusion that it gives him sort of cachet.

I'll disagree. Mac isn't a rightwinger. He is actually quite liberal on many issues. He is, however, an unwilling bigot. He doesn't like the way he feels about minorities.....so he wants to blame the "PC Police" for it. It's pretty simple. If people would just stop trying to fight for social justice for all and thereby stop shoving his bigotry in his face....his greatest problems could be solved.

I love how people love to deflect away from an issue in which they use a particular race of people as pieces in a game, to play and to move, use as a weapon and victimize all at the same time.

The funniest part of it is, they keep doing it even after I point it out.

They're like little PC Police robots, they literally can't help themselves.

So I just stick to the OP with intelligent, reasoned and credible points.

Easy as pie.

I love how people love to deflect away from an issue in which they use a particular race of people as pieces in a game, to play and to move, use as a weapon and victimize all at the same time.

I know what you mean. I hate it when white people do that with black people. Don't you? Kinda like how white people use black people who receive welfare as the source of all our troubles. I hate it when that happens.

Easy as pie.

Awwwww! How sweet! Mac and TK on the same page. That has got to make you proud, Mac.

PC has nothing to do with criticizing the cops for killing an innocent man.

PC also has nothing to do with criticizing the people who inspired that assassin to kill two innocent cops, either.

Who would that be? Name names.

Al Sharpton, Bill DeBlasio, anyone who helped further the racist narrative and the anti-cop movements. They opened a can of worms.

But hey, black lives matter, cops do not.

He just poses as some sort of centrist/independent type probably on the delusion that it gives him sort of cachet.

And you troll in hopes it makes you sound intelligent. You are so far left, you make Stalin look like a moderate.

Answering only yes or no,
did the supporters of Clive Bundy 'inspire' the two rightwingers to kill 2 cops in Las Vegas?

again, your whole premise is that 96% of African Americans are being "played", instead of making a rational decision on who is on their side and who isn't.

If Blacks are upset about this issue, it's because the world really does work that way. Not only cops being given passes when they kill unarmed black men, but the more daily traffic stops for "Driving While Black". (A black friend of mine told me he plans for at least two DWB's on any cross country trip.)

Easy as pie.

Awwwww! How sweet! Mac and TK on the same page. That has got to make you proud, Mac.

Smells like an idiot ran through here.

Do you condemn the murder of those two cops? Or did you leap for joy when you heard that two evil racist cops were killed? Were you satisfied?

Al Sharpton, Bill DeBlasio, anyone who helped further the racist narrative and the anti-cop movements. They opened a can of worms.

No, guy, what opened the can of worms is that the cops killed Eric Garner on tape, and no one was held accountable.

Nobody needs Sharpton or DeBlasio to tell them what to think about that.

Smells like an idiot ran through here.

Do you condemn the murder of those two cops? Or did you leap for joy when you heard that two evil racist cops were killed? Were you satisfied?

No one I see were happy about the death of these two cops.

It's just that we don't blame Mayor DeBlasio for openly worrying that his black son might not come home one night.

We blame the mentally ill career criminal who was still able to get a gun and shoot them.

PC also has nothing to do with criticizing the people who inspired that assassin to kill two innocent cops, either.

Really? Quote them. What words of theirs inspired cop killing?

Easy as pie.

The can of worms was opened when Eric Garner was killed by the cops, and practically every RWnut with a mike or keyboard took the side of the cops and began to flood the media with another round of demonization of a dead black guy.

Forum List

Back