The PC Police should apologize....

No, guy, what opened the can of worms is that the cops killed Eric Garner on tape, and no one was held accountable.

Just because a cop was exonerated for killing Garner, doesn't mean two other cops had to die to appease your sense of accountability.

You're like the Dow Jones Average, but in reverse. You keep hitting record lows.

He just poses as some sort of centrist/independent type probably on the delusion that it gives him sort of cachet.

And you troll in hopes it makes you sound intelligent. You are so far left, you make Stalin look like a moderate.

I was in the military police, just for your information. Trained at Ft Gordon, GA. You may have heard of it.

So fuck you and your pussy-ass.

I love how people love to deflect away from an issue in which they use a particular race of people as pieces in a game, to play and to move, use as a weapon and victimize all at the same time.

The funniest part of it is, they keep doing it even after I point it out.

They're like little PC Police robots, they literally can't help themselves.

So I just stick to the OP with intelligent, reasoned and credible points.

Easy as pie.

Awwwww! How sweet! Mac and TK on the same page. That has got to make you proud, Mac.

Smells like an idiot ran through here.

Do you condemn the murder of those two cops? Or did you leap for joy when you heard that two evil racist cops were killed? Were you satisfied?

I absolutely condemn it. Those two cops were racist? I didn't know that. Who told you that?

The person to blame is the guy who did it. And only him.

My son is a white ( Asian American, actually ) cop. You know this. Why so stupid?

PC has nothing to do with criticizing the cops for killing an innocent man.

PC also has nothing to do with criticizing the people who inspired that assassin to kill two innocent cops, either.

Who would that be? Name names.

Al Sharpton, Bill DeBlasio, anyone who helped further the racist narrative and the anti-cop movements. They opened a can of worms.

But hey, black lives matter, cops do not.

Really? Quote them. What words of theirs inspired cop killing?

No Justice, No Peace.

PC has nothing to do with criticizing the cops for killing an innocent man.

PC also has nothing to do with criticizing the people who inspired that assassin to kill two innocent cops, either.

Al Sharpton, Bill DeBlasio, anyone who helped further the racist narrative and the anti-cop movements. They opened a can of worms.

No Justice, No Peace.

That doesn't sound like a call to shoot cops. Try again.

Just because a cop was exonerated for killing Garner, doesn't mean two other cops had to die to appease your sense of accountability.

You're like the Dow Jones Average, but in reverse. You keep hitting record lows.

No one said that other cops "had" to die.

But your premise is that people wouldn't have been upset if Sharpton hadn't complained... which is just silly.

Not that i think that had anything to do with a mentally ill person killing two cops. IF that hadn't set him off, something else would have.

He just poses as some sort of centrist/independent type probably on the delusion that it gives him sort of cachet.

And you troll in hopes it makes you sound intelligent. You are so far left, you make Stalin look like a moderate.

I was in the military police, just for your information. Trained at Ft Gordon, GA. You may have heard of it.

And this folks, is how you make a liberal's head explode.

Just FYI, my Dad was an MP as well trained at Fort Gordon before I was born. So yes I have heard of it. So sit your candy ass down.

No Justice, No Peace.

This is the new Benghazi. The demented rightwingers have found two more deaths that they can falsely blame liberals for.

No Justice, No Peace.

This is the new Benghazi. The demented rightwingers have found two more deaths that they can falsely blame liberals for.

Then who do we blame them on? Who or what inspired that man to blow their brains out?

And this folks, is how you make a liberal's head explode.

Just FYI, my Dad was an MP as well trained at Fort Gordon before I was born. So yes I have heard of it. So sit your candy ass down.

Caught you by surprise didn't I?

lol

Then who do we blame them on? Who or what inspired that man to blow their brains out?

Well, i know this might come as a shock to someone who preaches "Personal Responsibility" when it comes to stuff like health care and sex, but how about we blame the guy who actually did the shooting.

A guy who was arrested 12 times in Georgia, twice in New York and four times in Ohio, had a history of mental illness, and yet was STILL able to acquire a gun.

No Justice, No Peace.

He was homicidal and suicidal. He was nuts. He wasn't inspired by anyone. Who inspired him to shoot his girlfriend and kill himself?

Try harder. Mac won't think any less of you.

No Justice, No Peace.

Why not just dismiss him as an idiot?

That's what you did with the two rightwing terrorists murdered two cops in Las Vegas. Two 'don't tread on me' sovereign citizen, Bundy's militias types.

Read through this thread:

Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had Dont Tread On Me flags US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You won't find any RWnuts saying that RW protestors or anyone of the sort was to blame for those cop killers.

Forum List

Back