The PC Police should apologize....

WHO fanned the flames?
The PC Police. Those who:
  1. Leverage strategic hypersensitivity to put their target on the defensive and control the debate
  2. Leverage Identity Politics to divide people into little opposing groups for political advantage
  3. Hyphenate Americans, pulling them apart even further instead of bringing them together
  4. Scream "racist" to divert away criticism from any non-conservative American Black
  5. Scream "racist" to avoid a hard look at any wrongs done by American Blacks
  6. Enable any bad behavior by Blacks by ignoring it, minimizing it, deflecting for it
  7. Refuse to challenge Black America to look in the mirror instead of pointing the finger
  8. Regularly engage in the soft bigotry of reduced expectations at every opportunity
  9. Purposely, aggressively, regularly and dishonestly conflate "racist" with "racial" to create advantage
Those people.

This thread isn't about any single event or any single city or any single person. It's about the predictable cumulative effects of generations of a very destructive macro strategy, a strategy that has victimized Black Americans for the second time in this nation's history.

We're witnessing the results of the culture they have created.

Translation:

SILENCE!!!

Yeah, I didn't expect you to agree, I expected you to deflect.

But at least you can't pretend to not know what I'm talking about.

WHO fanned the flames?
  1. Leverage strategic hypersensitivity to put their target on the defensive and control the debate
  2. Leverage Identity Politics to divide people into little opposing groups for political advantage
  3. Hyphenate Americans, pulling them apart even further instead of bringing them together
  4. Scream "racist" to divert away criticism from any non-conservative American Black
  6. Enable any bad behavior by Blacks by ignoring it, minimizing it, deflecting for it
  7. Refuse to challenge Black America to look in the mirror instead of pointing the finger
  8. Regularly engage in the soft bigotry of reduced expectations at every opportunity
  9. Purposely, aggressively, regularly and dishonestly conflate "racist" with "racial" to create advantage
Those people.

This thread isn't about any single event or any single city or any single person. It's about the predictable cumulative effects of generations of a very destructive macro strategy, a strategy that has victimized Black Americans for the second time in this nation's history.

I particularly chuckle at #6.

Enable bad behavior by ignoring it. Oh...okay..

Please explain why, as a percentage, there are more blacks in Prison than any other race if we're ignoring it?
race_population_prison.jpg

Shouldn't the "cumulative effect" be less blacks?

Because the PC Police are not the justice system.

Obviously.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

I agree that for some people here to be whining about divisiveness is rich. Mac isn't one of them......he's just an ally for them....but there are dozens of conservatives here who would love to see America divided PHYSICALLY as well as racially and religiously.

Mac doesn't want that....he just wants to be able to claim higher ground of some kind. He's above the fray....looking down his nose with equal disdain for self described bigots who's life mission is to divide and those thinking Americans who oppose them.

WHO fanned the flames?
Those people.

Translation:

SILENCE!!!

That must be the hundredth time you've posted a remark just like that. I wonder if you even realize it.

WHO fanned the flames?
Those people.

Please explain why, as a percentage, there are more blacks in Prison than any other race if we're ignoring it?

Obviously.

The justice system is somehow immune from political correctness...ahh I see.

These imaginary police you've dreamed up and the real police are two different people?
Just out of morbid curiosity...what color uniforms do they have?

What about the juries that sentence blacks to Prison...are they PC juries or real juries?

***the theme to the Twilight Zone plays in the background***

Perhaps you can find someone that can get you the help you need.

WHO fanned the flames?
Those people.

Translation:

SILENCE!!!

That must be the hundredth time you've posted a remark just like that. I wonder if you even realize it.
I was thinking the same thing.

After about the 12-20th time, one should ask oneself..."is it me"?

I agree that for some people here to be whining about divisiveness is rich. Mac isn't one of them......he's just an ally for them....but there are dozens of conservatives here who would love to see America divided PHYSICALLY as well as racially and religiously.

Mac doesn't want that....he just wants to be able to claim higher ground of some kind. He's above the fray....looking down his nose with equal disdain for self described bigots who's life mission is to divide and those thinking Americans who oppose them.

I think you're giving him too much credit. If anything, he's like a talk show host from the 1970's...

If the Dems are in power, you take the side of the GOP and sling arrows at "the man".
If the GOP are in power, you take the side of the Dems and sling arrows at "the man".

It guarantees you support in the demographic that is ALWAYS there...the unsatisfied.

WHO fanned the flames?
Those people.

Obviously.

That's interesting. You fear a police force that cannot jail or fine you. The people protesting fear one that can.....and maybe even kill you.

You have real concerns.

WHO fanned the flames?
Those people.

Obviously.

That's interesting. You fear a police force that cannot jail or fine you. The people protesting fear one that can.....and maybe even kill you.

You have real concerns.

That may be the post of the year. A perfect surgical call-out that both decapitates and entertains.

Ah, my little stalker friend must be posting to me, yet again. A couple of years after I put him on ignore!

I can always tell that my calm, reasoned, reasonable, mature, civil comments are on target, by the sheer volume and ferocity of the deflections and denials in response by hardcore partisan ideologues.

Good, good, good.

Last edited:
FALSE! Sounds like you've been reading the false reports that are flooding the internet. Anti-Wilson Witness 22 was clearly false (she admitted it), as did witness 35, among others. Try reading my OP on this, and learn the TRUTH.

Witnesses 32 and 22 got challenged, Witness 40 did not and never should have been put on the stand to start with.

Point is, there will be a special prosecutor. Deal with it.

Those people.

YOur argument would have merit if racism wasn't a real thing and had a real effect on our society.

Unfortunately it does. The fact that half the country completely lost its shit over a black president is proof of that.

Those people.

YOur argument would have merit if racism wasn't a real thing and had a real effect on our society.

Unfortunately it does. The fact that half the country completely lost its shit over a black president is proof of that.

Of course there is still traditional racism in this country.

A bit of it, no doubt, exacerbated by the behaviors in my list.

The two groups - white racists and the PC Police - are not mutually exclusive. They co-exist.

We would be far better off without both of them.

The two groups - white racists and the PC Police - are not mutually exclusive. They co-exist.

But guy, it's not just the traditional racist. frankly, Archie Bunker sitting on his easy chair complaining about the Coloreds makes you wince, but he's not the problem.

give you a great example of how subtle racism is. IN 2012, we had three people leave our department.

A middle aged Chinese woman who had been with the company for 9 years and was the Senior Buyer.

A thirty-ish overweight black woman who had been with the company for 2 years.

A twenty-ish white blonde intern who temped with us for three month.

Hey, now guess which one of these three the White, Male, Fiftyish general manager took time out of his busy schedule to go to the farewell lunch for? Come on, can you guess?

Now, I've never heard this man say anything racist and I would even go so far to say, (given my contempt for management in general) that as a manager, he's definitely the leper with the most fingers.

So when Clive Bundy is treated with kids gloves when brandishing guns at federal agents, and Mike Brown is shot dead in the middle of the street, and the prosecutors bend over backwards to acquit the cop who shot him...

if people see this as kind of fucked up, it's not because the PC Police pointed out the disparity.

It was because there actually was a disparity.

Or maybe that Blonde Intern was really hot.

But guy, it's not just the traditional racist. frankly, Archie Bunker sitting on his easy chair complaining about the Coloreds makes you wince, but he's not the problem.

give you a great example of how subtle racism is. IN 2012, we had three people leave our department.

A middle aged Chinese woman who had been with the company for 9 years and was the Senior Buyer.

A thirty-ish overweight black woman who had been with the company for 2 years.

A twenty-ish white blonde intern who temped with us for three month.

Hey, now guess which one of these three the White, Male, Fiftyish general manager took time out of his busy schedule to go to the farewell lunch for? Come on, can you guess?

Now, I've never heard this man say anything racist and I would even go so far to say, (given my contempt for management in general) that as a manager, he's definitely the leper with the most fingers.

So when Clive Bundy is treated with kids gloves when brandishing guns at federal agents, and Mike Brown is shot dead in the middle of the street, and the prosecutors bend over backwards to acquit the cop who shot him...

if people see this as kind of fucked up, it's not because the PC Police pointed out the disparity.

It was because there actually was a disparity.

Or maybe that Blonde Intern was really hot.

that's not racism you asshole

Uh, yeah, actually, it is.

I think it shows that the problem is, when white men control most of the levers of power, they will tend to favor their own. even if they don't intend to.

oh thehumanity

Uh, yeah, actually, it is.

I think it shows that the problem is, when white men control most of the levers of power, they will tend to favor their own. even if they don't intend to.

when I was hired in the school district the black personnel director made a point of attending the new hire session to welcome the black guy

racism

Forum List

Back