The PC Police should apologize....

They'll take the credit for any victories, and they'll avoid the blame for any tragedies.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

They would still be alive if racial tensions were not at a fever pitch.

Prove that. Please.

By the way...had we addressed the issue of Americans being fucked over by overly aggressive law enforcement in this country, we'd have had no racial tension fever pitch.
. Law-enforcement does not occur until law breaking commences. Why do blacks think their race gives them the right to break our laws with impunity? Who wrote that new rule?

Fuck that shit. In this country individuals are responsible for their own actions.

I see.

Like resisting arrest?

Like falsely accusing me of wanting the cops to be murdered. As you did.

Still waiting on that link.

And was that a "yes" or a "no" to my question?

You have the link.

I don't, but keep complaining about something that didn't happen.

And I guess you're not going to answer my question.

Fuck that shit. In this country individuals are responsible for their own actions.

I see.

Like resisting arrest?

You have the link.

The PC Police should apologize.... Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You accused me of pushing for cops to be killed, since they were, you accused me of owning it.

Now let's hear that apology.

Yes, they should take credit for changes in policy.

They aren't responsible for what one suicidal guy does on his way out.

I'd still like to know where this guy go t a gun from.

Criminals will always find a way to get a gun. Always. And that will never change. Ever.

If these cops were carrying they would still be alive. Is that not the argument?

Prove that. Please.

By the way...had we addressed the issue of Americans being fucked over by overly aggressive law enforcement in this country, we'd have had no racial tension fever pitch.
. Law-enforcement does not occur until law breaking commences. Why do blacks think their race gives them the right to break our laws with impunity? Who wrote that new rule?

Ask Clive Bundy.

I see.

Like resisting arrest?

You have the link.

The PC Police should apologize.... Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You accused me of pushing for cops to be killed, since they were, you accused me of owning it.

Very good. I will do this once.

As you know, what I was saying you push is PC and Identity Politics. I even explained it fully in post 85 here to Pogo:

This Is Your Side Liberals Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And I know that you saw it, because you responded to it a couple of posts later.

You're trying to deflect by putting me on the defensive, a common tactic of the PC Police.

It doesn't work with me. You're a liar.

I will save this post for later use, when you try this lie again. You folks are very predictable.

You have the link.

As you know, what I was saying you push is PC and Identity Politics. I even explained it fully in post 85 here to Pogo:

And I know that you saw it, because you responded to it a couple of posts later.

You're trying to deflect by putting me on the defensive, a common tactic of the PC Police.

I will save this post for later use, when you try this lie again. You folks are very predictable.

The only political correctness involved here is rightwing political correctness that demands that you must always take the side of the cops in a cops vs. black man episode.

Now again, where's that apology?

You have the link.

The only political correctness involved here is rightwing political correctness that demands that you must always take the side of the cops in a cops vs. black man episode.

Apology for what?

You're still trying this?

What in the world is wrong with you?

You have the link.

Watch out! If you suggest that Mac should take responsibility for his words, he'll accuse you of being a member of the PC Police. He wants to say inflammatory shit without consequence as part of his "mature conversation". Get it?

Prove that. Please.

Ask Clive Bundy.

Do you mean because Cliven wantonly incited a riot, and a differently complexioned president let him get away with it?

You have the link.

Apology for what?

You should apologize for ever saying, implying, suggesting, or insinuating that I or anyone else around here was responsible for 2 cops being killed.

Then you should apologize for having no fucking idea what the term Political Correctness means.

Law-enforcement does not occur until law breaking commences. Why do blacks think their race gives them the right to break our laws with impunity? Who wrote that new rule?

Hey Mac. Was the above written in a politically correct way? Surely it is not "correct" to lump ALL blacks as thinking they can break laws with impunity.

And you wonder why, with people like avgguy, that there is a level of political correctness that is used to put the dampers on people like avg guy.

Or do you agree with avgguy?

Apology for what?

You should apologize for ever saying, implying, suggesting, or insinuating that I or anyone else around here was responsible for 2 cops being killed.

Then you should apologize for having no fucking idea what the term Political Correctness means.

I know that my points regarding the PC Police are intelligent, reasoned and credible.

And my proof?

The sheer volume of your denials.

:biggrin:

Prove that. Please.

Ask Clive Bundy.

Do you mean because Cliven wantonly incited a riot, and a differently complexioned president let him get away with it?

Two Nevada cops were murdered by two rightwing sovereign citizen type extremists right around the time of the Bundy incident. They were Bundy supporters.

How many RWnuts who, in the OP words, were pushing that, took responsibility for those murders?

And btw, where's the OP thread on that? The rightwing OP who pretends to be fair and balanced?

Apology for what?

I know that my points regarding the PC Police are intelligent, reasoned and credible.

And my proof?

Uh......no.

Law-enforcement does not occur until law breaking commences. Why do blacks think their race gives them the right to break our laws with impunity? Who wrote that new rule?

Hey Mac. Was the above written in a politically correct way? Surely it is not "correct" to lump ALL blacks as thinking they can break laws with impunity.

And you wonder why, with people like avgguy, that there is a level of political correctness that is used to put the dampers on people like avg guy.

Or do you agree with avgguy?

Mac is a rightwinger. He just poses as some sort of centrist/independent type probably on the delusion that it gives him sort of cachet.

Apology for what?

And my proof?

PC has nothing to do with criticizing the cops for killing an innocent man.

Prove that. Please.

Ask Clive Bundy.

I love how people love to deflect away from an issue in which they use a particular race of people as pieces in a game, to play and to move, use as a weapon and victimize all at the same time.

Forum List

Back