The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.
Waist of time and tax payer dollars - enough has been spent on proven Democrat treasonous criminal coup and faux Impeachment scandals.

Kavenaugh was not "nearly assassinated. The guy never got anywhere near Kavenaugh, much less laid a hand on him. The man got inside the Pelosi residence and fractured Paul Pelosi's skull.
Maybe Pelosi needs a better security system.

Really? Are you assuming Democrats don't want to know?
If it will make a prominent Democrat look bad or become a butt of jokes, I think most would not want that. And the story is already so weird with more unanswered questions than what we know, and the MSM seems entirely uncurious about it, yeah, I think it a strong probability they want the story to go away now. We already have one reporter on hot mic being told he can't report what he knew.

Amen, brother!

The Secret Service fell asleep on this one! Were these the same agents Trump beat into submission when he commandeered the limo to try to run over Mike Pence and get Rudy to declare him President for life?
Mr Pelosi has no secret service.

There is secret service for Nancy Pelosi only, and they travel with her.

While I would say that Democracy is the best system in the world, I would not say you have the "best system in the world". Your current system has resulted in an extremely divided nation which has already endured one Civil War, and is now on the brink of another one.

A nation where the population is constantly fighting, and settling politics with violence every 100 years or so, is not operating under the "best system in the world".
So what is the best system if we don’t have it?

The Canadian government? The one that closes bank accounts of people peacefully protesting the government?

Maybe this is a silly question. But isn’t Nicholas Rosky in jail awaiting trial?

And as I understand it. Rosky called the police on himself. And he was arrested before he entered Kavinaugh’s house or hurt anyone.

Now. At this point I’m not seeing a hell of a lot to get excited about. It seems to me that Rosky was a tad unhinged. And he was seeking help. He’s getting the case addressed by the system.
Tell that to the freaking Biden Administration.. who made it political instantly pointing to conservatism. They are so dishonest and reckless, such unity they exert LOL

Tell that to the freaking Biden Administration.. who made it political instantly pointing to conservatism. They are so dishonest and reckless, such unity they exert LOL

Ok. The suspect is in custody. The wheels of justice are grinding forward. And you aren’t happy. What would make you happy?

Maybe this is a silly question. But isn’t Nicholas Rosky in jail awaiting trial?

And as I understand it. Rosky called the police on himself. And he was arrested before he entered Kavinaugh’s house or hurt anyone.

Now. At this point I’m not seeing a hell of a lot to get excited about. It seems to me that Rosky was a tad unhinged. And he was seeking help. He’s getting the case addressed by the system.
He was Very armed.So it goes to access and ability.Or his intentions.
Plus he was in the vicinity of the Kavanaugh Residence.
So it shan't be first degree attempted homicide.

One { especially those true Patriots } cannot and should not try
and understand today's Democrat.Who are a party of Leftists'.
Not Liberals as in decades earlier.Thomas Jefferson was a Liberal.
Plus there is no mention made in either Our Constitution or
Declaration of Independence as to the word :
Democracy
But the Word Republic is almost front and center.

This whole story has become so curious, I'm pretty darn sure Pelosi and nobody in the Democrat Party wants it investigated. :)

There is nothing "curious" about the story. A fake news site said that Pelosi knew the man, and that's not true. This fake news piece was tweeted by Elon Musk, and after it was debunked, Musk quietly deleted it, but not before it had been re-tweeted more than 2 million times.

Paul Pelosi had no prior relationship with his assailant, and commentary to that effect has been debunked by the police.

Ok. The suspect is in custody. The wheels of justice are grinding forward. And you aren’t happy. What would make you happy?
To watch as both Chuck Schumer is forced to sit down with
Biden at the White House for lunch and have Braunshweiger on
Rye w/onions little ladylike sandwiches as Joe proves his mettle
by trying some Gefilte Fish on a toasted Bagel.Also w/onions.

He was Very armed.So it goes to access and ability.Or his intentions.
Plus he was in the vicinity of the Kavanaugh Residence.
So it shan't be first degree attempted homicide.

Ok. There is attempted murder. Which I believe he has been charged with. There is no such charge as attempted first degree anything.

You have the win. The nut is in custody. You all on the Right sound like the idiotic nuts on the Left when Ken Lay died. Furious that he escaped justice by dying. Right now the idiots only hope for avoiding a decade or two in prison is to be found insane. Unlikely. Possible. But unlikely. Even if he is you can’t claim he got away with anything.

There is nothing "curious" about the story. A fake news site said that Pelosi knew the man, and that's not true. This fake news piece was tweeted by Elon Musk, and after it was debunked, Musk quietly deleted it, but not before it had been re-tweeted more than 2 million times.

Paul Pelosi had no prior relationship with his assailant, and commentary to that effect has been debunked by the police.
Um to be quite lucid I don't done tink the Police have actually really
given much in the way of Insight.Again similar to the Paul Pelosi
DUI.

Ok. There is attempted murder. Which I believe he has been charged with. There is no such charge as attempted first degree anything.

You have the win. The nut is in custody. You all on the Right sound like the idiotic nuts on the Left when Ken Lay died. Furious that he escaped justice by dying. Right now the idiots only hope for avoiding a decade or two in prison is to be found insane. Unlikely. Possible. But unlikely. Even if he is you can’t claim he got away with anything.
Man oh Manischewitz ... all that was needed was a simple .
" Coulda ... Shoulda ... Woulda ... In the spirit of All Saints Day !
Like the day after November 8th.

How about the MSM and Democrats not jumping to conclusions and awaiting evidence rather than a coordinated smear campaign of their political opposition? They do this every time, and when facts are known the story changes, but they’ve already spent hours and hours planting a false narrative to the populace, and there’s never any retractions.

Here’s how it works:
1. Something bad happens
2. Democrats/MSM: “How can we use this to smear our opposition with constant headline news??”
3. 24 hours of false speculation and reporting by Democrat journalists and institutions
4. More info comes out which contradicts the lefts narrative
5. The new info is ignored by the MSM but covered by Unbiased or Conservative outlets.
6. The left and MSM try to discredit actual information because it’s not from them, and label anyone who considers it as a conspiracy theorist and misinformation.
7. Uninformed people are largely only exposed to the initial false narrative, not the accurate updated story.
8. The Democrats succeed in manipulating voters yet again, using their loyal lap dogs in the MSM to drown out inconvenient information
9. These types of immoral actions are justified because they’ve convinced themselves that conservatives are evil people, worse than foreign terrorists, Nazis, etc.

Last edited:

Paul Pelosi knew the man. That is why The SFPD stationed at his house let Paul's "FRIEND" into the house.

Paul should have just paid his prostitute what he asked for then he would not have gotten hit in the head with a hammer.

A couple of points.

It's you fucking right wingers who claim that the Second Amendment exists so that the people can threaten the government when it does things they don't like. So by your own logic, you should be happy a mentally ill man tried to kill Kavanaugh. (Even though he turned himself in long before he got to Kavanaugh's house.) Shit, Kavanaugh is part of the knuckle dragging clique on SCOTUS that thinks armed groups of idiots should determine our policy instead of elections. He should be happy that people are trying to kill him, by that logic.

It's not like he's going to go back and say to his colleagues, "Hey, guys, you know what, maybe we should make it HARDER for crazy people to get guns!"
A single point: "Logic" is not a word that should be used anywhere near this rant.

Has it been debunked by police?

I've been watching and reading and listening to all the police accounts and they're all over the map, almost no two agreeing.

And so many of those accounts just don't add up.

Just the latest from the San Francisco Chief of Police:
They rang the bell or knocked when they arrived.
"Someone" opened the door.
Standing outside the door they saw two men struggling over a single hammer.
They ordered the men to drop the hammer.
DePape then had the hammer and struck Pelosi with it at least once.
The police tackled DePape and took him into custody.

Who opened the door for them? One of the two men grappling with a hammer? Or somebody else? Now they're saying there was nobody else in the house?

There was nothing in the Chief's press conference statement about "where's Nancy?" that numerous reports say the police heard.

Several sources report police saying DePape encountered Pelosi in the bedroom. How did they get from there to the front entryway? Some reports say Pelosi went into the bathroom where his phone was charging and that's how he called 911. What violent assailant would have allowed him to go into the bathroom alone?

Is there any chance in hell the Pelosi home wasn't bristling with electronic security? How did DePape break that rear window without triggering an alarm?

There may be reasonable answer for all of this, but due to the MSM, long suppressing bad news about Democrats as much as possible, strange lack of curiosity about all this and nobody answering those questions, there is much more to the story we don't know than what we do.

Forum List

Back