The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.
Second in the line of succession.

A failed attempt isn’t an attempt?
Certainly an invader in your home at 3am is not there with good intentions.

Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

Suddenly... major politicians being attacked and nearly killed is a story.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.
Kavanaugh was not “nearly killed”. The perp turned himself in before acting.

Oh no... Biden made it clear that "MAGA Republicans" are enemies to democracy. Weirdos can clearly take that as a call to action. Biden has indirectly called for violence..., far greater than any supposed "dog whistling" that the leftists would claim Trump did.
MAGA Republicans have shown him to be correct yet again.

Are you sure it was an assassination attempt?

The California man arrested last week near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's home has been indicted on a charge of attempted assassination.

The federal grand jury on Wednesday formally accused 26-year-old Nicholas Roske, of Simi Valley, of attempting to kill Kavanaugh.

The California man arrested last week near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's home has been indicted on a charge of attempted assassination.

The federal grand jury on Wednesday formally accused 26-year-old Nicholas Roske, of Simi Valley, of attempting to kill Kavanaugh.
You beat me to it. However, I’d imagine even the guy admitting it won’t be sufficient to risk any ceding of victimhood to Kavanaugh. They still slander the guy, and they’ll oppose any attempt to acknowledge that he’s human and suffers from outside evils

You beat me to it. However, I’d imagine even the guy admitting it won’t be sufficient to risk any ceding of victimhood to Kavanaugh. They still slander the guy, and they’ll oppose any attempt to acknowledge that he’s human and suffers from outside evils
the dembot cult lives in a bubble blinded by propaganda....they ignore reality, and like to change history

Well, thank God they got him. You can't go easy on these gutter people.

DePape wanted to break Nancy's kneecaps.

Your post shows us very clearly that you've never seen an extreme rightie in your whole entire life.

Dude, I was in Guatemala in the 80's, I know what the far right looks like. It ain't pretty. It's NOTHING like anything we have here.

If we had a far right in this country there would be lefties hanging from trees RIGHT NOW
Speaking of hanging. Go to 1.30 of this vid.

Bigger than???? What kind of idiot are you. This isn't a sporting event where we consider which is the greatest assassination attempt of all time.

This is the how your nation ends.
You may disagree but the fact remains that future historians will rate the MLK and RFK assassinations as far more important than this incident of a nut job invading Pelosi’s house (when she was not even in California) threatening to kneecap her.

Are you sure it was an assassination attempt?
That changed today. Now we hear the fool intended to kneecap Pelosi.

Sarcasm alert
1667250558418.gif

That changed today. Now we hear the fool intended to kneecap Pelosi.

View attachment 718931

Donald Trump junior came out mocking the Pelosis, but Trump was gracious and sympathetic. Hooray.

The attack on Pelosi is an attack on America, we need to respond to these from BLM on Twitter, let them answer for everything.🇺🇲👨🤜🤛🐵🇺🇲

Forum List

Back