The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

I doubt it was an assassination attempt.

And the Speaker is SECOND in line. Not third.
The perp admitted it was an attempt to kidnap Pelosi and do her harm.

And I stand corrected. Second in line of succession. That makes it worse

They were in their underwear. The police changed their story. I wonder why. And what is degenerate about two homos having sex. You idiots have glorified gay sex. What is the problem here?

This is all unnecessary. America does not care if Pelosi is a fag or not. Just admit it and you might get some votes for telling truth.
No story was changed. You guys believed fake news about underwear because you’re morons.

They were in their underwear. The police changed their story. I wonder why. And what is degenerate about two homos having sex. You idiots have glorified gay sex. What is the problem here?

This is all unnecessary. America does not care if Pelosi is a fag or not. Just admit it and you might get some votes for telling truth.

Second that ^^^

Nancy is in a 100% safe Democrat district. Any Republicans there would have been murdered, jailed, or run out of town!

I have no idea how the attacker was dressed but Pelosi was asleep in bed at 2:30 at night when the attack occurred.

He had a pajama top and boxers on.

Can we critique YOUR nightwear?

Fucking scummy wing nuts

I have no idea how the attacker was dressed but Pelosi was asleep in bed at 2:30 at night when the attack occurred.

How do you know?

were you under their bed?

Can we critique YOUR nightwear?

Fucking scummy wing nuts
He also had a hammer. Do you sleep with your hammer?

He did NOT have a hammer. The attacker broke in using a hammer and Pelosi attempted to take it away when the cops knocked on the door.

What the fuck is wrong with you tards?
The original story from the police said they both did. The police changed their story. Do you wonder why?

Forum List

Back