The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

The original story from the police said they both did. The police changed their story. Do you wonder why?
What the fuck are you talking about?

The local police did not know WHO opened the door. That’s what “opened by unknown person” means

Turns out it was Pelosi

I have no idea how the attacker was dressed but Pelosi was asleep in bed at 2:30 at night when the attack occurred.

He had a pajama top and boxers on.
Ok, so why was Depape in his underwear?

None of these details would matter if Nancy had just told the truth in the first place. "It's none of your business," is the truth in itself, and she could have said that. Instead they make up this crazy lie with a couple of flimsy fake websites to attempt to back it up and it gets picked apart immediately.

That reminds me of the George W. Bush fake Air Force letter scam by a Democrat activist and Dan Rather.

The underwear back and forth reminds me of the Clinton/Lewinsky blow job scandal. Clinton basically said, "well, if you knew the details, you would agree that I didn't have sex with that woman." So, the details had to come out, when Clinton could have just said "nunya."

A. That is a dispatch call NOT a 911.

B. The dispatcher stated that Pelosi did not know the attacker but that the attacker had said his name was David.

Where the “friend” claim comes from is anyone’s guess but the link you provided stated that the dispatcher seemed “confused”

Forum List

Back