The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

C'mon Leash, relax, this is only a forum ok? cool down!
Yea...it's all fun right bitch?.

Woohoo...a man gets his skull cracked by a MAGArat and it's a hoot huh?

Fucking loon

Yea...it's all fun right bitch?.

Woohoo...a man gets his skull cracked by a MAGArat and it's a hoot huh?

Fucking loon

The gay lover cracked his skull?

Well that's no good is it?

You laugh about a hammer attack on an 82 year old man and lie that he was gay and "I" am beyond help???

May be he should get some new lovers that are not so rough.....don't you think? just saying

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.
This is ident is beginning to look more and more like your typical democrat coverup. How terrible if either Nancy or Paul Pelosi would be embarrassed.

Ok, so why was Depape in his underwear?

None of these details would matter if Nancy had just told the truth in the first place. "It's none of your business," is the truth in itself, and she could have said that. Instead they make up this crazy lie with a couple of flimsy fake websites to attempt to back it up and it gets picked apart immediately.

That reminds me of the George W. Bush fake Air Force letter scam by a Democrat activist and Dan Rather.

The underwear back and forth reminds me of the Clinton/Lewinsky blow job scandal. Clinton basically said, "well, if you knew the details, you would agree that I didn't have sex with that woman." So, the details had to come out, when Clinton could have just said "nunya."
Did you know today is Dan Rather-not's birthday! He's 91 years young!

A. That is a dispatch call NOT a 911.

B. The dispatcher stated that Pelosi did not know the attacker but that the attacker had said his name was David.

Where the “friend” claim comes from is anyone’s guess but the link you provided stated that the dispatcher seemed “confused”

It does not even seem to be that. And that is also the only "source" I have found with that claim. Nobody else is making it.

However, the person who posted it also has a history of altering and fabricating "information", and is a huge believer of conspiracy theories. So there is every reason to ignore that garbage "source".

Forum List

Back