The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

I'm not going back to find it. If i happen to run into it...i'll post it. YOU MIGHT do a quick check yourself using that thing called SEARCH ENGINE!!!
I searched and only found bullshit claims on social media.

Official sources from Pelosi and Capitol police indicated it is a lie.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

Suddenly... major politicians being attacked and nearly killed is a story.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.
This is what happens when one the party has a propaganda machine that makes up total garbage hateful BS about the other party without any evidence or anything, just repeated endlessly. The kavanaugh guy was terminally confused and mentally ill and turned himself in. Nowhere near this scary

I searched and only found bullshit claims on social media.

Official sources from Pelosi and Capitol police indicated it is a lie.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
sure didn't sound like you were giving anyone any benefit of the doubt except for the propaganda arm of the demcrat party AKA media.

sure didn't sound like you were giving anyone any benefit of the doubt except for the propaganda arm of the demcrat party AKA media.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt by providing you the opportunity to give a credible source.

You declined to do so, that’s your choice.

LOLOLOLOL Look what just turned up. Whiner boy.
From your link:
Moving past that though former UFC fighter Jake Shields took to Twitter to say “My friend who’s a San Francisco detective just told me Paul Pelosi won’t hand over video footage and they believe he was engaged in gay sex.”

Shields would follow it up by saying “He isn’t directly working on this case so I can’t confirm reliability”.

“My friend who’s a San Francisco detective just told me Paul Pelosi won’t hand over video footage and they believe he was engaged in gay sex,” WLT reported, adding: “He isn’t directly working on this case so I can’t confirm reliability.”

The reports come from two Twitter accounts who claim to talk with police who aren’t even working on the case and won’t talk about their credibility.

Bravo. Good reporting.

But the point is....That information is out there. and none of us know at this point what is the truth of the matter. Even if the truth comes out that Pelosi is a homosexual and nancy knew it and the guy was a gay lover...you still wouldn't accept it.

They were in their underwear. The police changed their story. I wonder why. And what is degenerate about two homos having sex. You idiots have glorified gay sex. What is the problem here?

This is all unnecessary. America does not care if Pelosi is a fag or not. Just admit it and you might get some votes for telling truth.
The report is out there, dope. It’s only by choice that you continue with your degenerate bullshit.

Forum List

Back