The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

Ok, so why was Depape in his underwear?

None of these details would matter if Nancy had just told the truth in the first place. "It's none of your business," is the truth in itself, and she could have said that. Instead they make up this crazy lie with a couple of flimsy fake websites to attempt to back it up and it gets picked apart immediately.

That reminds me of the George W. Bush fake Air Force letter scam by a Democrat activist and Dan Rather.

The underwear back and forth reminds me of the Clinton/Lewinsky blow job scandal. Clinton basically said, "well, if you knew the details, you would agree that I didn't have sex with that woman." So, the details had to come out, when Clinton could have just said "nunya."
Ok, so why was Depape in his underwear?
:cuckoo:

This is ident is beginning to look more and more like your typical democrat coverup. How terrible if either Nancy or Paul Pelosi would be embarrassed.
^Another false flag troofer.
They talk tough but always blame someone else.

The MAGAt-GOP is the party of DePape now. Of course they will do nothing.....except cheer.
We’re the party of illegal alien Canadians that are part time nudists, full time drug addicts, and BLM flag waivers?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

Suddenly... major politicians being attacked and nearly killed is a story.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.
In all fairness, I really don't care that they were "attacked."

The "Pelosis refusing to turn over video" story is complete fiction. The source appears to be an unreliable news source telling of a UFC fighter's SFPD detective friend who says it's fishy. That is, to say the least, dubious.

Also,
The review will also include the Capitol Police’s command center, which was monitoring the security camera feed from Pelosi’s home, according to a person familiar.
Source: Politico, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting.

So the Capitol Police have the footage. They just don't want to release it yet, which is totally feasible, since it is an ongoing investigation to a serious, high-profile, and multi-jurisdictional crime.

This happens. Blatantly fake stuff, easily proven to be blatantly fake, gets thrown out there, and even after it is thoroughly shown to be garbage, people keep repeating it and insisting that it's true. It isn't.

The "Pelosis refusing to turn over video" story is complete fiction. The source appears to be an unreliable news source telling of a UFC fighter's SFPD detective friend who says it's fishy. That is, to say the least, dubious.

Also,

Source: Politico, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting.

So the Capitol Police have the footage. They just don't want to release it yet, which is totally feasible, since it is an ongoing investigation to a serious, high-profile, and multi-jurisdictional crime.

This happens. Blatantly fake stuff, easily proven to be blatantly fake, gets thrown out there, and even after it is thoroughly shown to be garbage, people keep repeating it and insisting that it's true. It isn't.
They won’t ever release it. They will “accidentally” delete it before we see the whole story. Or they will release a heavily edited one.

Nice.
In the meantime, back in reality, dude is about to be indicted on the charges filed in the complaint against him. By all means though, continue with your degenerate narratives.
Fudge packing is fudge packing. Is he charged with that too?

If the media didnt lie so much and the FBI didnt lie so much and if the 911 call, the police body cam, and the Pelosi home security footage were released…..there would be no room for speculation.

Both men were in underwear. Also, police said there was an UNKNOWN PERSON WHO LET THEM IN.

THAT IMPLIES A 3rd person.

The people who claimed Trump and Tulsi are Russian spies are the ones freaking out that we speculated on why DePape was in the home.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back