The Pelosi/Schumer lying hour to be televised tonight after the presidents adress.

The OP has been lied to about the urgency of the situation at the border. And he loves it.
The OP competes against illegals on a regular basis. They depress wages and deprive Americans of jobs.

Fuck them & close the fucking border

have you ever thought about getting a real job?
I make 6 figures running my business remodeling homes. Do tell if that isn't a "real job" what is? Mowing your lawn? Tiling your pool? Painting your house? Watching your child?

The OP has been lied to about the urgency of the situation at the border. And he loves it.
The OP competes against illegals on a regular basis. They depress wages and deprive Americans of jobs.

Fuck them & close the fucking border

have you ever thought about getting a real job?
I make 6 figures running my business remodeling homes. Do tell if that isn't a "real job" what is? Mowing your lawn? Tiling your pool? Painting your house? Watching your child?

Then your whining about your wages being depressed is pretty damn hollow. you are not suffering in the least. You probably take advantage of the illegals to make more money for your company. one of the other big anti-immigrants people on this fourm has owned up to hiring illegals

As a diligent arm of the Democrat party the US media will televise the Democrats "rebuttal" which of course will seek to obfuscate the issue with falsehoods and half truths in an attempt to misguide the American people and lull them into a continued false sense of security.

Which is why the media never televised the opposition rebuttal during the Obama years. Which is really a shame, because there was one a few years back by Marco Rubio where he interrupted himself mid sentence to swig a water bottle. If only the left wing media had televised that we could all have gotten a good laugh out of it.

Forum List

Back