🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The People of Russia in general, Mr. Putin in particular...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Why are you supporting Assad? :dunno: It's so fucking obvious that he's killing his own people to maintain political power...

Google Search: Carnage in Syria 2012 2013

:dunno: This in the 21st Century?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jL0dKCJf_U]Syria Chaos and Carnage in Deir Ez Zor As Assad MIGs Bomb City 10 17 12 Hamidiya District - YouTube[/ame]
You Monkeys do realize that history is going to blame you for this, eh?

:eusa_eh: Are the rest of you Monkeys learning anything about political capital on the world stage and the Monkey Business game changer called The Internet?

Jus' checkin'...

:smoke:

Education...
Education...​
Education...​
Take the keys to your star ship and fly Monkeys, fly!

Why are you supporting Assad? :dunno:
It's so fucking obvious that he's killing his own people to maintain political power...

Syria Chaos and Carnage in Deir Ez Zor As Assad MIGs Bomb City 10 17 12 Hamidiya District - YouTube

Putin tries to pretend he is being neutral and it is whatever is the will of the people. That is not true, of course. Syria is Irans close ally so Russia is acting accordingly. Also Russia has a port in Syria. The only one in the world at this writing but I heard they were going to put a port in Cyprus also.

O.k., that's certainly an answer. :eusa_think:

I still think that history is going to lay this blood at the feet of the Russians in general and Mr. P in particular.

History can be such a bitch.

It's so fucking obvious that he's killing his own people to maintain political power...

Syria Chaos and Carnage in Deir Ez Zor As Assad MIGs Bomb City 10 17 12 Hamidiya District - YouTube

:eusa_eh: Are the rest of you Monkeys learning anything about political capital on the world stage and the Monkey Business game changer called The Internet?

Jus' checkin'...

Why? The Opposition is Entirely Run by Al Qaeda

"Nowhere in Rebel-Controlled Syria is There a Secular Fighting Force to Speak Of"
in an astounding admission, the New York Times confirms that the so-called “Syrian opposition” is entirely run by Al Qaeda and literally states:

Nowhere in rebel-controlled Syria is there a secular fighting force to speak of.

This comes from the New York Times and it’s not an opinion piece. The admission of what we knew all along should put to rest any more nonsense about backing “secular” rebel forces in Syria to keep the Islamists from taking over.

There are no secular forces. Even the New York Times has finally admitted it. When the media talks about secular forces, it means the militias controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/w...reate-dilemma-for-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Last edited:

Jus' checkin'...

"Nowhere in Rebel-Controlled Syria is There a Secular Fighting Force to Speak Of"
in an astounding admission, the New York Times confirms that the so-called “Syrian opposition” is entirely run by Al Qaeda and literally states:

Nowhere in rebel-controlled Syria is there a secular fighting force to speak of.

This comes from the New York Times and it’s not an opinion piece. The admission of what we knew all along should put to rest any more nonsense about backing “secular” rebel forces in Syria to keep the Islamists from taking over.

There are no secular forces. Even the New York Times has finally admitted it. When the media talks about secular forces, it means the militias controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/w...reate-dilemma-for-us.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

We have better have learned our lesson as we armed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 1980's when they fought against the Soviets and now we are paying the price with their successors Al Quida .

Jus' checkin'...

We have better have learned our lesson as we armed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 1980's when they fought against the Soviets and now we are paying the price with their successors Al Quida .

journalist Seymour Hersh, in his 2007 New Yorker report titled, “The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?“stated explicitly that:

“To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.”

Hersh’s report would also include:

Washington?s ?Expanded Battlefield Aid? to Syria Al Qaeda Terrorists | Global Research

Last edited by a moderator:

Jus' checkin'...

I think that the point should be that any 'leader' who has to kill to stay in power should be removed, by force if necessary, by any free Monkeys who have the political capital.

Why are you supporting Assad? :dunno: It's so fucking obvious that he's killing his own people to maintain political power...

Jus' checkin'...

Why?

The same reason we support dictators.

stability

We can grasp an evil man that wants to stay in power, and alive. And we know how to control/contain them; money, we don't kill them.

muslim run countries are batshit unpredictable.

That's why egypt is getting tons of bribes right now., uh I meant; needed supplies to help the poor of that region.

I think that the point should be that any 'leader' who has to kill to stay in power should be removed, by force if necessary, by any free Monkeys who have the political capital.

So you want war with China, Russia, NK and probably 10 more or would you support targeted assassination?

Hypothetical.

Nazi oriented skin heads take up arms in America and attempt to depose Obama by force.

Obama has to use force to suppress the rebellion and rebels die.

Are you going to stick to your statement then that the leader, in my hypothetical, President Obama
should be removed, by force if necessary, by any free Monkeys who have the political capital?

O.k., that's certainly an answer. :eusa_think:

I still think that history is going to lay this blood at the feet of the Russians in general and Mr. P in particular.

History can be such a bitch.

I agree with you. What Putin has done and is doing is very evil. He needs that alliance with Iran and he is ready to sell the soul of Russia for it. ( if it ever had one )

I think that the point should be that any 'leader' who has to kill to stay in power should be removed, by force if necessary

Did Abraham Lincoln not kill to maintain the Union and yes, to stay in power?

More importantly, I think we've have undertaken way too much military interventionism under the guise of removing a bad guy from power...only to be replaced by a worse guy...while drawing the ire of the countries (and their radical elements) that supported the first bad guy.

I say it's not our problem. If you want to help the AQ inspired rebels, send them guns and ammo...or write 'em a check. This should not be a responsibility forced onto the American taxpayer.

Al Qaeda is Assad's opposition.

Do you want to support AQ to overthrow Assad?

:lol:

You got one bullet and 5 seconds to live.

Who do you kill?

Stalin or Hitler

Not a happy choice. :eusa_angel:

pfft

Shoot Stalin and take 4 seconds to beat Hitler to death.

Stalin was a big dude, but one to the head should do it, hitler was small, so Im thinking I could pistol whip him to death.

But that's just me being an optimist.

:lol:

I think that the point should be that any 'leader' who has to kill to stay in power should be removed, by force if necessary

Did Abraham Lincoln not kill to maintain the Union and yes, to stay in power?

More importantly, I think we've have undertaken way too much military interventionism under the guise of removing a bad guy from power...only to be replaced by a worse guy...while drawing the ire of the countries (and their radical elements) that supported the first bad guy.

I say it's not our problem. If you want to help the AQ inspired rebels, send them guns and ammo...or write 'em a check. This should not be a responsibility forced onto the American taxpayer.

The enemy of my enemy.

Damn, that's a win win win

our enemy gets our supplies- win

they use them to kill a dictator- win

We helped the little guy- win

So you want war with China, Russia, NK and probably 10 more or would you support targeted assassination?

If China ever took on the smokey, bloody, surreal atmosphere of Syria, I would hope that someone would have the political back-bone and capital to assist in a change of regimes.

North Korea is a joke that's not funny, and the fact that they maintain a seat at the UN is an embarrassment to the whole planet.

Yes... ass-u-me-ing it went through congress as well as the president and the military, targeted assinations would be a whole lot less bloody than the way war is currently waged.

Very good points...

One Monkeys terrorist is another Monkeys freedom-fighter. :eusa_think: Apparently, a LOT depends on perspective.

I think in the case of Syria though, I'll stand by my prediction that history will paint Russian hands with their blood. Without the support of Putin, this would be over by now.

Forum List

Back