🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The People of Russia in general, Mr. Putin in particular...

Very good points...

One Monkeys terrorist is another Monkeys freedom-fighter. :eusa_think: Apparently, a LOT depends on perspective.

I think in the case of Syria though, I'll stand by my prediction that history will paint Russian hands with their blood. Without the support of Putin, this would be over by now.

Surprised your selectivity has whitewashed the planet's mightiest terrorist force .
The United States of America .

Because the alternative is Al Qaeda!!! ASSSSSad is much more preferable than Islamofacists! Russia knows that Islamic radicals threaten every non-Muslim country, including the US and Russia!

I think that the point should be that any 'leader' who has to kill to stay in power should be removed, by force if necessary, by any free Monkeys who have the political capital.

So you want war with China, Russia, NK and probably 10 more or would you support targeted assassination?

If China ever took on the smokey, bloody, surreal atmosphere of Syria, I would hope that someone would have the political back-bone and capital to assist in a change of regimes.

North Korea is a joke that's not funny, and the fact that they maintain a seat at the UN is an embarrassment to the whole planet.

Yes... ass-u-me-ing it went through congress as well as the president and the military, targeted assinations would be a whole lot less bloody than the way war is currently waged.

sadly, we have treaty stating we won't

So that leaves us with war.

There's a billion(?) chinese, even with last gen weapons, that's still a LOT to over come. Not to mention that no one will truly aide us with the numbers that would be needed.

So you want war with China, Russia, NK and probably 10 more or would you support targeted assassination?

If China ever took on the smokey, bloody, surreal atmosphere of Syria, I would hope that someone would have the political back-bone and capital to assist in a change of regimes.

North Korea is a joke that's not funny, and the fact that they maintain a seat at the UN is an embarrassment to the whole planet.

Yes... ass-u-me-ing it went through congress as well as the president and the military, targeted assinations would be a whole lot less bloody than the way war is currently waged.

sadly, we have treaty stating we won't

So that leaves us with war.

There's a billion(?) chinese, even with last gen weapons, that's still a LOT to over come. Not to mention that no one will truly aide us with the numbers that would be needed.

Why should anybody help the world's leading Terrorist nation --- the US ?
Increasingly the rest of the world laughs at a nation that self advertises as the mightiest , yet loses every armed conflict it starts .

Forum List

Back