The Pillow guy must pay $5,000,000 to man who debunked his voter fraud scheme

Everything Democrats claim we must fear of Trump, they are openly doing to Trump and all Americans.
khNq66W.png

Not even close....Under Stalin all industry and commerce was controlled by the state. It was the main plank of his governance. There were no millionaires or billionaires.
Totally different today.

If you want to call Putin a political strongman.... That's different. Stalin was one of those also.
Putin follows in the footsteps of Lenin and Stalin. Like them he is opposed to all west stands for.

"...they are openly doing to Trump and all Americans."
Well, good poster 'Elektra'.....glad to see you back on the forum after hiding out for a while.
Now that you have re-emerged.....didja bring that proof of being or not being a "Nazi" as you claim my poor avatar suggest?

You claimed it.
So amigo....you still hafta prove it.
Adult Swim works that way.
Trust me.

They are so indoctrinated with….Democrats are EVIL
That they are willing to side with real evil over the United States
Truthfully that kind of antipathy is pretty normal in American politics at large. Take RFK for instance. Both RNC and GOP have embarked on a smear campaign with either one showing nothing but pure, vicious political hate.

It's the same way with every campaign season.

Last edited:
Putin follows in the footsteps of Lenin and Stalin. Like them he is opposed to all west stands for.

Well apparently he's not opposed to capitalism.
Putin is opposed to NATO expansionism. Hopefully the WEST is more versatile than that one illegal goal.

Truthfully that kind of antipathy is pretty normal in American politics at large. Take RFK for instance. Both RMC and GOP have embarked on a smear campaign with either one showing nothing but pure, vicious political hate.

It's the same way with every campaign season.

Actually, RFKs own family doesn’t support him

Well, good poster 'Elektra'.....glad to see you back on the forum after hiding out for a while.
Now that you have re-emerged.....didja bring that proof of being or not being a "Nazi" as you claim my poor avatar suggest?

You claimed it.
So amigo....you still hafta prove it.
Adult Swim works that way.
Trust me.
Nobody hides, except you. I see you are back to trolling, NAZI? That was another thread, why bring it up here?

I guess chillcothe, wishes everyone to know, that he/she is calling people he/she disagrees with a NAZI

How about joining the conversation, oh, you can't, you can only call people NAZI's that you disagree with.

Goodwin's law, you lose

It's a shame we're only holding one side accountable for their words.

Just imagine the endless possibilities.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

"If you already have health insurance, the only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount of money you will spend on premiums. That will be less,"

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Well apparently he's not opposed to capitalism.
Putin is opposed to NATO expansionism. Hopefully the WEST is more versatile than that one illegal goal.
There is a direct line from Lenin to Stalin to Putin.

I always get a kick out of MAGAs calling others Stalinists when MAGAs use the terms of Stalin, use the tactics of Stalin and then support Stalinists all over the world. For heaven’s sake, they are the biggest supporters of the Stalinist/Leninist V. Putin. These MAGA turds fall over themselves to support the reconstitution of the Soviet empire.
Yet, the Democrats have always supported the Communists
1708608098673.png

So you have NOTHING, but lies and insults, as usual. It's just a word salad. It must be sad to go through life so addled and wrong all of the time.
All these conspiracy theories just keep getting whacked, with this Russian asset fiasco being the latest example.

They lack the self esteem and decency to admit they've been conned, so I suspect they're only going to get more feral.

Free speech allows for people to say the election was rigged, or our government is corrupt in America.
"Free speech" is a dynamic between the government and individuals. It's a thing between 'individuals' only with careful parameters.

In short, if you allege, claim, assert something untrue or harmful ....well, amigo, you are judged, often harshly, by the ideas you articulate and the tone and character of language you use. Words have meaning.

I know you know that. Say something offensive to your neighbor about his wife and the government ain't gonna stop your neighbor(s) from thinking you are a diqhead. Life works that way. Accountability and responsibility are real. Trust me.

Forum List

Back