🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Plight Of The Palestinians

Bullshit. When are you going to demand the USA and Canada give back their land to the American Natives? Civilization marches on and man evolves. If you want to stay stuck in the middle ages with a murderous cult, then go for it. The rest of us are seeking a peaceful world for our children and it appears you and your pals are going to have to be dealt with severely.
Not the same thing.

What we did to native American's, was pretty bad.

What Israel is doing to the Palestinian's, is against international law.

There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". Everyone who lives there is a "Palestinian". They are not a nationality. It's like saying people who live in Minnesota are Minnesotans. They are Arabs. That's their heritage, histry, etc. The rest is just bullshit.
Who gives a shit?

When you say "Palestinian", people pretty much know who you're referring to.

People who love the truth are "who gives a shit", lying useful idiot. Yes, most of us with a brain know who we mean by "Palestinians", everyone who lives in Palestine regardless of heritage. Just like everyone who lives in Philadelphia is a "Philadelphian regardless of heritage. That's what it means. The Palestinians you refer to are Arabs, Jordanians to be exact.

Last edited:
I have to hand it to you Princess. You have a very fine brain. Yes, it is true the "Palestinians" have been squatting on Israel's land for generations. And my bitch with is Israel is that Israel gives them incentives to stay rather than help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists.

How do ya like that? And here I actually believed it was the Arab countries who took all you list here from the Palestinians. I wonder why the Palestinians stay in Israel instead of wanting to go back to their indigenous homelands?
They're not in Israel. They're right where they've been living for generations and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

I have to hand it to you Princess. You have a very fine brain. Yes, it is true the "Palestinians" have been squatting on Israel's land for generations. And my bitch with is Israel is that Israel gives them incentives to stay rather than help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on those Zionists.
Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you?

They are in their indigenous home. And it's not Israel's.

People who love the truth are "who gives a shit", lying useful idiot. Yes, most of us with a brain know who we mean by "Palestinians", everyone who lives in Palestine regardless of heritage. Just like everyone who lives in Philadelphia is a "Philadelphian regardless of heritage. That's what it means. The Palestinians you refer to are Arabs, Jordanians to be exact.
Jordanian's live in Jordan. Palestinian arabs, live in Palestine. Palestinian jews, live in Palestine. And if you think the name you call these people carry's any legal weight, then you certainly don't care about the truth.

People were living in that area long before the zionists migrated to it. Over 700,000 of them were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. Israel has a right to exist. But they do not have a right to exist on someone else's land.

Oh now I get it. You see folks, the land was "Palestine" before the Israelites invaded it. Right Princess?

Jordanian's live in Jordan. Palestinian arabs, live in Palestine. Palestinian jews, live in Palestine. And if you think the name you call these people carry's any legal weight, then you certainly don't care about the truth.

People were living in that area long before the zionists migrated to it. Over 700,000 of them were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. Israel has a right to exist. But they do not have a right to exist on someone else's land.

Oh now I get it. You see folks, the land was "Palestine" before the Israelites invaded it. Right Princess?
Wrong. It has nothing to do with what name you call the area, there were people already living there when zionists migrated in. They have rights. Zionists do not have more rights than them. Why is this so hard for you to understand this? Are you that big of a pussy, that you can't accept reality on its own terms?

People were living in that area long before the zionists migrated to it. Over 700,000 of them were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Unadulterated camel crap. :D

Bad enough the Palestinians have been massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers & tens of thousands of others left as refugees in their trail of tears.

And then come the Zionists to brutalize & torture them with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel. Shame on Israel. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

What they are demanding are the " 67 Borders" that the Arabs themselves have never recognized or respected , "Right of Return"which will never happen, and land In Israel linking Gaza and the W Bank.What is Abbas willing to give for land within the " Borders" that never existed? Not going to get it
Yeah but don't you know, this time they really, really mean it. You see how nice and appreciative they were when Israel left Gaza and gave them the keys? They lobbed tens of thousands of missiles as a thank you note.

Go back to school and take some world civilization or history classes. Almost everything you said was factually and historically incorrect, you ignorant moron.

People were living in that area long before the zionists migrated to it. Over 700,000 of them were driven out by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Unadulterated camel crap. :D
He specializes in it. He thinks by saying the bullshit with enough emphasis and aggressiveness, it will make it true.

We love you Princess. You make no rational sense. You do not deny that the land was the land of the Israelites long before there were any Muslim Palestinians & yet you claim Israel is stealing or occupying Palestinian land. Just goes to prove one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinain to have a Palestinian mentality. Heh Heh.

Wrong. It has nothing to do with what name you call the area, there were people already living there when zionists migrated in. They have rights. Zionists do not have more rights than them. Why is this so hard for you to understand this? Are you that big of a pussy, that you can't accept reality on its own terms?

We love you Princess. You make no rational sense. You do not deny that the land was the land of the Israelites long before there were any Muslim Palestinians & yet you claim Israel is stealing or occupying Palestinian land. Just goes to prove one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinain to have a Palestinian mentality. Heh Heh.

crotch boy is doing a sherri----LETS LIMIT THE DISCUSSION to two square centimeters
on the map of the world------and less than a single century -----out of half the world
and 14 centuries of history Crotch boy----there were PEOPLE living in Babylon---when
the dogs of arabia invaded There were PEOPLE living in Palestine when the dogs
of arabia invaded. There were even PEOPLE living in Persia when the dogs of arabia
invaded There are lots of places right now where all the RIGHTS of the
people "already there" have been utterly destroyed In the course of civilized history---
people have established new borders based on the FACTS OF HISTORY Your problem
is that in your world -----ONLY ARAB MUSLIMS HAVE RIGHTS -----which is absolutely ok
with them-----they agree and their legal system is consistent

crotch boy is doing a sherri----LETS LIMIT THE DISCUSSION to two square centimeters
on the map of the world------and less than a single century -----out of half the world
and 14 centuries of history Crotch boy----there were PEOPLE living in Babylon---when
of arabia invaded. There were even PEOPLE living in Persia when the dogs of arabia
people "already there" have been utterly destroyed In the course of civilized history---
is that in your world -----ONLY ARAB MUSLIMS HAVE RIGHTS -----which is absolutely ok
Man, you really are retarded! Aside from your non-sensical dravel, you make ridiculous statements that contradict the very thing you're responding to. If I said...
Zionists do not have more rights than them.
...it's pretty safe to conclude that I am inferring they have some rights, just not more.

You cannot derive "more rights", from "no rights".

That God you don't operate complicated machinery.

What's irrational about saying people moving into an area do not have more rights than the people already living there? Zionists only owned 7% of the land when they declared themselves a sovereign nation. And the only way they increased their land, was with the use of jewish terrorism. There is nothing irrational about stating the hystorical record.

He specializes in it. He thinks by saying the bullshit with enough emphasis and aggressiveness, it will make it true.
I've already provided the evidence proving my point. The only evidence you provide, is that you're an immature, bullshit, name-caller. But I do understand, until you get a valid argument, that's all you have.

Lets deal with just the facts, okay. The land of Israel dates back to antiquity. And there were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century AD. So try to think real real hard & tell us --- who is stealing, or occupying who's land?

I've already provided the evidence proving my point. The only evidence you provide, is that you're an immature, bullshit, name-caller. But I do understand, until you get a valid argument, that's all you have.

Lets deal with just the facts, okay. The land of Israel dates back to antiquity. And there were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century AD. So try to think real real hard & tell us --- who is stealing, or occupying who's land?
What happened 2000 years ago, doens't mean shit today. It carry's no legal weight. And it's not codified in international law.

We start the clock in the late 19th century when zionists decided to move into that area. People were already living in that area. The people who lived there 2000 years ago, are dead! They don't live there anymore. Just because you had a relative who lived there before you were born, doesn't mean the current owner automatically loses his deed to the land, when you show up homeless.

It is, what it is. Tough shit. Deal with it.

Man, you really are retarded! Aside from your non-sensical dravel, you make ridiculous statements that contradict the very thing you're responding to. If I said...
Zionists do not have more rights than them.
...it's pretty safe to conclude that I am inferring they have some rights, just not more.

You cannot derive "more rights", from "no rights".

That God you don't operate complicated machinery.

Oh excuse me------I should have said ZIONISTS HAVE RIGHTS_--THE RIGHT TO BE
DHIMMIS AND BE LEGALLY ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS and MUSLIM HAVE RIGHTS--THE
RIGHT TO ENSLAVE ZIONISTS but the GOOD NEWS FOR ZIONISTS is----if they agree
to be enslaved-----they have a right to live----quietly----under oppressive rule and paying
for the honor

Oh excuse me------I should have said ZIONISTS HAVE RIGHTS_--THE RIGHT TO BE
DHIMMIS AND BE LEGALLY ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS and MUSLIM HAVE RIGHTS--THE
RIGHT TO ENSLAVE ZIONISTS but the GOOD NEWS FOR ZIONISTS is----if they agree
to be enslaved-----they have a right to live----quietly----under oppressive rule and paying
for the honor
What you should do, is stop trying to replace the point I'm making, with something you made up on the fly.

Forum List

Back