The Political Alamo

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
To a lot of us Trump supporters that is where we are. Facing us the DNC and certain slavery of all America. Behind us RNC traitors. Not the best place to be, but the most American place to be. Facing death threats and subversion from BOTH.

It is often said Israel simply cannot lose a war because if they lose one they lose all. That is the point we are at. To lose this one means the loss of liberty, the loss of justice in the LAST stronghold on the entire planet for such.

Should we lose the battle world history will record the greatest most advanced civilized nation on earth has died. We face war from two main groups, the "elite" and the savages. And the savages work for the "elite" because the "elite" THINK they can control the savages.

Not to keep them from killing us mind you, but to keep them from killing the "elite". They sell our our LEO'S daily and as numbers of dead climb fewer and fewer will serve the public interest. They allow for the capture of our military to enforce to what amounts to ransom.

They seek to educate our youth in confusion and promote rape/arson and murder as forms of protest. The "elite" have been busy teaching that "uncommitted" is the fairest most reasonable position to stand with. That simply is not so. Within it lies the greatest treason, the treason of national pride of self worth.

Much of this can be seen in Iman Obama's apology tour or Hillary's accepting of terrorist money. If we lose the battle before us to the "elites" one can expect a lot more death and a lot more bowing and scraping to third world countries. Iran has or will have the bomb shortly. North Korea already has it and to expect our country is safe from their tirades their abuse is foolish.

And that is what the "elites" have given us for our hard work our trust and our tax dollars. Foolish government run by foolish people in our most dangerous times. The foolish tell us to ignore the death the riots in other countries. The foolish tell us to ignore the economic collapse of those same countries.

I cannot tell you what faiths or colors will be standing the wall beside you. But I can tell you this, there will be NO United States government riding in to re-take that wall. We lose the "Alamo" this time, we never get it back.

Be it drug lords, savages or the "elite". If this is a lost battle, it will be a lost war.

Fury

Last edited:
To a lot of us Trump supporters that is where we are. Facing us the DNC and certain slavery of all America. Behind us RNC traitors. Not the best place to be, but the most American place to be. Facing death threats and subversion from BOTH.

It is often said Israel simply cannot lose a war because if they lose one they lose all. That is the point we are at. To lose this one means the loss of liberty, the loss of justice in the LAST stronghold on the entire planet for such.

Should we lose the battle world history will record the greatest most advanced civilized nation on earth has died. We face war from two main groups, the "elite" and the savages. And the savages work for the "elite" because the "elite" THINK they can control the savages.

Not to keep them from killing us mind you, but to keep them from killing the "elite". They sell our our LEO'S daily and as numbers of dead climb fewer and fewer will serve the public interest. They allow for the capture of our military to enforce to what amounts to ransom.

They seek to educate our youth in confusion and promote rape/arson and murder as forms of protest. The "elite" have been busy teaching that "uncommitted" is the fairest most reasonable position to stand with. That simply is not so. Within it lies the greatest treason, the treason of national pride of self worth.

Much of this can be seen in Iman Obama's apology tour or Hillary's accepting of terrorist money. If we lose the battle before us to the "elites" one can expect a lot more death and a lot more bowing and scraping to third world countries. Iran has or will have the bomb shortly. North Korea already has it and to expect our country is safe from their tirades their abuse is foolish.

And that is what the "elites" have given us for our hard work our trust and our tax dollars. Foolish government run by foolish people in our most dangerous times. The foolish tell us to ignore the death the riots in other countries. The foolish tell us to ignore the economic collapse of those same countries.

I cannot tell you what faiths or colors will be standing the wall beside you. But I can tell you this, there will be NO United States government riding in to re-take that wall. We lose the "Alamo" this time, we never get it back.

Be it drug lords, savages or the "elite". If this is a lost battle, it will be a lost war.

Fury
*****Post of the year*****

Fury
*****Post of the year*****
THANK YOU!
Fury

I have said many times.....that throughout history all 'great' nations have fallen to their knees, and our time (the USA) is coming.....

I have said many times.....that throughout history all 'great' nations have fallen to their knees, and our time (the USA) is coming.....
I was going to pass you this via another source, but since you are here. Well ....
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...-after-muslims-threaten-lawsuit-if-they-dont/
porkfest245600.jpg

20160211__20160212_C4_FE11FDCOCHON~p1.JPG

F**K the islamic beasts...

The administration also told Mr. Brabo that they were obligated under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to “reasonably accommodate” this religious group’s needs. He was told that it’s for documented disabilities (physical or cognitive) and not for religious exceptions. (Yet religious exceptions are exactly what you are promoting, that is, unless you want to declare that all followers of Islam have a mental disorder?)

aaaahh......WHAT???

It also gripes me that this is made into such a big deal about school lunches....but the FNS (Food & Nutrition Services) won't provide food without additives & preservatives.........a friend's kid is allergic to a lot of the stuff put into foods & has to have only organic, etc. Even after Ms O had schools change up the menus, by taking away soda, chips, etc......they didn't fix the actual food like products to be real food.

did that make any sense?

The administration also told Mr. Brabo that they were obligated under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to “reasonably accommodate” this religious group’s needs. He was told that it’s for documented disabilities (physical or cognitive) and not for religious exceptions. (Yet religious exceptions are exactly what you are promoting, that is, unless you want to declare that all followers of Islam have a mental disorder?)

aaaahh......WHAT???

It also gripes me that this is made into such a big deal about school lunches....but the FNS (Food & Nutrition Services) won't provide food without additives & preservatives.........a friend's kid is allergic to a lot of the stuff put into foods & has to have only organic, etc. Even after Ms O had schools change up the menus, by taking away soda, chips, etc......they didn't fix the actual food like products to be real food.

did that make any sense?
No, no it does not. But there are a few of us left. If we all make ONE call it might help.

I was going to pass you this via another source, but since you are here. Well ....
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...-after-muslims-threaten-lawsuit-if-they-dont/
porkfest245600.jpg

I can do without having to look at the heads.......but several of our neighbors all got together for a feast a few years ago. The Samoans brought the pig......having been roasted underground for days. Good stuff

aaaahh......WHAT???

did that make any sense?
No, no it does not. But there are a few of us left. If we all make ONE call it might help.

I meant about my rambling about the school lunches....how they still serve soy burgers, pre-packaged, pre-formed whatnots and call it food.

porkfest245600.jpg

I can do without having to look at the heads.......but several of our neighbors all got together for a feast a few years ago. The Samoans brought the pig......having been roasted underground for days. Good stuff
I miss the Samoan's and the Tongans. Good people, damn good people.

aaaahh......WHAT???

did that make any sense?

I meant about my rambling about the school lunches....how they still serve soy burgers, pre-packaged, pre-formed whatnots and call it food.
You still have that reference on who works for government AND Monsanto and the SAME time? As I recall there was one supreme court justice and several political's on that list.

aaaahh......WHAT???

did that make any sense?

You still have that reference on who works for government AND Monsanto and the SAME time? As I recall there was one supreme court justice and several political's on that list.

Supreme Court Justice was Clarence Thomas....he had worked for Monsanto as an attorney for a couple of years.

Hang on ......I'll look to see what I find

To a lot of us Trump supporters that is where we are. Facing us the DNC and certain slavery of all America.

The difference between right now and March 2008 is that ... right now unemployment is much lower; and Wall Street & our 401Ks aren't in free fall. and decimating the financial security of a generation. We have been brought out of the greatest economic ditch since the Great Depression, and gas prices are lower than they were during the Bush era, when the $100 barrel strangled hard working American families. By nearly every measure, things have improved, unless you live inside talk radio.

Your party - the party of small government - created the Patriot Act and Department of Homeland Security, which, together, awarded the federal bureaucracy more centralized surveillance power than any free Western nation has ever experienced.

You party's concept and execution of nation building in Iraq has placed more faith in the competence of Washington than anything ever dreamed by LBJ. (Why don't voters like you see this? Why do you always obey your sitting president? We democrats drove LBJ out of office. We protested his war. Why can't your side ever protest a sitting Republican President, and deny him a second term if he fails to live up to your principles?)

You tell us that Government doesn't have the intellectual power and ethical fortitude to run a laundromat YET you gave it the power to redesign the Arab world in our democratic image. Do you see the disconnect?

Your party has given government far more power & money than the democrats in my lifetime.

And now [wait for it] we're supposed to trust you and your insane ramblings about the enslavement of America?

You never talk about actual policy papers and actual legislation. You don't even know that Bush 43 and the GOP controlled Senate/House raised the debt ceiling 3x. Your terribly partisan and narrow news sources didn't report ANYTHING about Bush and the debt ceiling, yet we are supposed to trust your judgment.

You have become a reflex of Mark Levin Rush Limbaugh and the Rightwing press. They tell you horror stories that you can't question because you don't balance your information sources with things like libraries or universities or any environment designed to build a critical engagement with your most trusted news sources.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Trump is far, far, far better than Cruz.

Turn off talk radio and say something specific and empirically verifiable. Your fear, hysteria and paranoia are hurting this nation.

Last edited:

aaaahh......WHAT???

did that make any sense?

Here is the link....
Monsanto Employees in the Halls of Government

And here is the overlap map...interesting line-up of people that have worked for both Monsanto & government, in one way or another...

By Jeremy Bloom, Red Green and Blue

16 February 12

The establishment GOP and the Democratic Party are now one in the same. If something is not done THIS YEAR to break up that alliance, it will take a revolution to get our country back. Best OP since I've been here, BTW. :thup:

aaaahh......WHAT???

did that make any sense?

Here is the link....

And here is the overlap map...interesting line-up of people that have worked for both Monsanto & government, in one way or another...

By Jeremy Bloom, Red Green and Blue

16 February 12

Thank you, just a little more digging on my part and a short on Hillary.

The establishment GOP and the Democratic Party are now one in the same. If something is not done THIS YEAR to break up that alliance, it will take a revolution to get our country back. Best OP since I've been here, BTW. :thup:
Thank you SJ, means a lot, it does.

Here's a few more

monsantothomas.jpg
Prior to being the Supreme Court Judge who put GW Bush in office,Clarence Thomas was Monsanto's lawyer.

monsantovenemon.jpg
The U.S. Secretary of Agriculture (Anne Veneman) was on the Board of Directors of Monsanto's Calgene Corporation.

monsantorumsfield.jpg
The Secretary of Defense (Donald Rumsfeld) was on the Board of Directors of Monsanto's Searle pharmaceuticals.

monsantothompson.jpg

The U.S. Secretary of Health, Tommy Thompson, received $50,000 in donations from Monsanto during his winning campaign for Wisconsin's governor.

monsantoashcroft.jpg
The two congressmen receiving the most donations from Monsanto during the last election were Larry Combest (Chairman of the House Agricultural Committee) and Attorney General John Ashcroft. (Source: Dairy Education Board)

Forum List

Back