🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

in 08 every single Democrat candidate opposed driver's licenses for illegal aliens. By 2012, illegal aliens could get driver's licenses in 49 states as a result of Radical Barack Obama's executive amnesty. The 50th was Nebraska, and it was sued by the ACLU!

the mayor of LA brags that more than 200 languages are spoken in his city. A majority of his residents speak a language other than English. 50 years ago, even members of the Democrat party would have said that's insane. Now, Republicans are afraid to criticize it.

Trump-flyer-courtesty-of-Brandon-Hall-WestMIPolitics.jpg

GOP & Democrat candidates know in their hearts that dumping millions of low-wage workers on America hurts the people who live here, but they're too scared of not gettin the fat checks to say so!

Orange Bear Trump: what a humble, smart guy.

*shakes head in amazement*

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.
I've only seen your fascist left shut down free speech.....
Displaying a copy of the Constitution will get you thrown out of a Trump rally.

sir, or madam (i don't see gender), a Trump rally is the safest place to be in the entire world!

"Muslims are peaceful" - ACCEPTABLE
"Muslims are violent" - HATE CRIME
"Americans are violent" - ACCEPTABLE
"Americans are peaceful" - NATIVIST

"Hispanics in South Texas were, understandably wary of a blond girl from Chicago" - Bigoted Hillary

if Orange Bear Trump had said that they'da brought back the electric chair!

BETWEEN CROOKED JFK'S 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT, AND THE MEDIA AND LIBERALS (THOUGH I REPEAT MYSELF) MAKIN IT A THOUGHT CRIME TO WANT TO PRESERVE OUR CULTURE, THEY'VE DESTROYED AMERICA!

sir, or madam (i don't see gender), a Trump rally is the safest place to be in the entire world!
If you a Trumper

images
images
yep

The point is that your folks were told to not hit, you hit, and you got the crap kicked out of you.

GOP & Democrat candidates know in their hearts that dumping millions of low-wage workers on America hurts the people who live here, but they're too scared of not gettin the fat checks to say so!

Everyone deserves freedom of speech.

If you go on a talk show, you can expect to be interrupted.

What we do not expect is for whole classes of thought to be prohibited as the left routinely does with PC Speech codes. Outlawed words and ideas are something that ONLY comes from the anti-liberty left.

Forum List

Back