🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Political Correctness run amok thread

I'm so tired of political correctness. When Obama stop being President, he can finally say the truth about Republicans. And he won't care he hurts their widdle feewings.

a coupla universities have banned folks from handin out copies of the constitution. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Clemnson U has banned folks from prayin on campus. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Both sound like bullshit to me. Link?

a coupla universities have banned folks from handin out copies of the constitution. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Clemnson U has banned folks from prayin on campus. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA!

Both sound like bullshit to me. Link?

Man Forced To Stop Praying On Clemson Campus Because He Was Not In “Designated Free Speech Area”

rip

LMAO, that was a random person (not a student) soliciting religious material on campus grounds. Not even CLOSE to your original claim, idiot.

Studies show that members of the U.S. Congress avoid growing beards because they believe it suggests they're opposed to women's issues.

(source: Uberfacts)

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.

Curious to how you feel about door to door salesmen and jehovah witness knocking on your door.

So it's the left going after Colin Kaepernick?

How has the right infringed the scumbag's free speech?

You can say whatever racist idiocy you like, don't expect decent people to respect you for it.

There have been plenty of calls for him to be suspended or kicked off the team altogether for exercising his freedom of expression.

We need more than that. Are they bothering people in public places? Are their places where they can do it, and other places where they can't?

But, yes, this campaign has seen the left and right try to shut down the others' free speech.

Curious to how you feel about door to door salesmen and jehovah witness knocking on your door.
My heavens, are in the campaigns now, too?

So it's the left going after Colin Kaepernick?

How has the right infringed the scumbag's free speech?

You can say whatever racist idiocy you like, don't expect decent people to respect you for it.

There have been plenty of calls for him to be suspended or kicked off the team altogether for exercising his freedom of expression.

There were plenty of calls to be kicked off the team altogether for sucking as a QB. This stunt is not about "oppression", but about keeping his job. If he get benched or traded for sucking at his job, he'll claim it's because of his "freedom of expression".

I can't fucking stand it, so I have a sign telling them not to.

Forum List

Back