The political spectrum

The definition of politics isnt "government" no matter how bad you want it to be.
At this point you are just wanting to argue with me because you are a troll and have nothing. The same amount you have had this entire thread.
Americans are granted freedom by government, but that freedom is short-lived.

mob rule transforms freedom into authoritarianism.

i hope i contributed SOMETHING, don't curse me out bro lol

Where the fuck do you come up with this dumb shit? Seriously.

From the actual definition of words, not the made up ones you use.

Neither of the below exist in anarchy.

1688043704431.png

From YOUR link
a
: the total complex of relations between people living in society
:abgg2q.jpg:

All the way down at the bottom.

There is no politics in an anarchistic society there is sucking up to the guy with power that is you definition number 5 in an anarchistic society

If there is a society there is a government. Even tribal societies had a form of government.

A society cannot exist without laws those laws can be commonly agreed upon collectively ( government) or forced upon people by the strong ( dictatorship)

BTW a dictatorship is also a form of government.

Anarchy is the real world is like a unicorn

Americans are granted freedom by government, but that freedom is short-lived.

mob rule transforms freedom into authoritarianism.

i hope i contributed SOMETHING, don't curse me out bro lol

If you do not tell him he is 100% correct in everything he has ever posted, you get cursed out.

View attachment 799818

The definition of politics isnt "government" no matter how bad you want it to be.
At this point you are just wanting to argue with me because you are a troll and have nothing. The same amount you have had this entire thread.
The definition of politics is the science of government

No government , no politics

View attachment 799818
As it has been said so many times in this thread, you dont understand anarchy.
Anarchy is a community, a society. It just lacks government. Government doesnt make a society, it can just be apart of it.
Do you think anarchy is just each home doing their own thing? No trading or bartering? No cook outs? No roads or infrastructure? Anarchy replaces government with voluntary institutions, that doesnt mean it isnt a society.
Read a fucking book.

Anarchy is a community, a society. It just lacks government. Government doesnt make a society, it can just be apart of it.
Do you think anarchy is just each home doing their own thing? No trading or bartering? No cook outs? No roads or infrastructure? Anarchy replaces government with voluntary institutions, that doesnt mean it isnt a society.
Read a fucking book.

Yes, you have said it many times, and each time you are just projecting your own ignorance onto others.

A society has rules, anarchy does not. Rules are meaningless without enforcement, and in anarchy there are no means of enforcements. As soon as you create a means of enforcement you now have a government and no longer have anarchy.

Read a fucking book.
CalvinAnarchy.jpg

Yes, you have said it many times, and each time you are just projecting your own ignorance onto others.

A society has rules, anarchy does not. Rules are meaningless without enforcement, and in anarchy there are no means of enforcements. As soon as you create a means of enforcement you now have a government and no longer have anarchy.
Why are you just making up your own definitions, you flaming hypocrite?
I wish I could thread ban your FAGAt ass.

Read a fucking book.

No society can exist without some form of government.

Even a communal society has some form of government.

If your imaginary society require a unanimous agreement of all members for anything then you have a government.

If your imaginary society by unanimous agreement bans any activity then you have a government

Anarchism can have no laws, no agreed upon course of action no prohibited activities.

If a society was truly anarchistic people could just take anything they wanted from anyone because theft could not be illegal since you need some form of government to make and enforce laws.

Forum List

Back