The political suicide of Trump

You lib ass suckers care more about Alex Retard Jones than most conservatives do.
What would you know about conservatives? You're a radical Republican Trumper. You used to be the biggest Bush defender. I guess your beliefs changed. But don't try to cling bitterly to your old labels. Own your new one: Radical Fascist.

What would you know about conservatives? You're a radical Republican Trumper. You used to be the biggest Bush defender. I guess your beliefs changed. But don't try to cling bitterly to your old labels. Own your new one: Radical Fascist.
You don’t speak for me NOR do you have the slightest clue what your braying about, you moron. Fuck off.

What happens when democrats are in a world of political suicide with a doddering old man and a ditsy V.P.? Blame the former president? How long can the angry left ignore political reality?

You don’t speak for me NOR do you have the slightest clue what your braying about, you moron. Fuck off.
On the Hannity forum you were Bush's biggest defender. As was Hannity at the time! But Bush hasn't changed. What he believes hasn't changed. You changed, from war-loving, Gitmo-sending, Baghdad-occupying Liability to a fringe radical Fascist who worships a spray-tanned, unmanly con artist.
4i6Ckte.gif

oh look,, another deranged thread about trump,,

I cant imagine what it would feel like to have trump living in my head 24/7/365,,

The point is dopey, trump played you all for fools and you took the bait there was no stolen election but you all maintained the rage as if expecting a reversal.
Trump has moved on and accepted it but not you idiots.

barrag-o
beijing xiden
PIG-lousy
queer boy schumer
psucki
fake-i
and every one of the SCUM demonRATS:
TRAITORS
hang the SCUM

The point is dopey, trump played you all for fools and you took the bait there was no stolen election but you all maintained the rage as if expecting a reversal.
Trump has moved on and accepted it but not you idiots.
the point is--shit 4 brains--you are a gullible little sheep that lets TRUMP live in your head 24/7/365

Did you have his back for four years?

I lost all for him not long after he started the Apprentice. There never was a competition. It was predetermined on the onset who was going to win or lose. The behind the scenes things also said he was not honest and he was only after what he could get. A President is supposed to be a public servant first.

I lost all for him not long after he started the Apprentice. There never was a competition. It was predetermined on the onset who was going to win or lose. The behind the scenes things also said he was not honest and he was only after what he could get. A President is supposed to be a public servant first.
gee, tell the SCUM demonRATS that....they don't give 2 shits about you, or any AMERICAN

🙄

So you have no repect for him because of a TV show, not because of all the things he did for the country while he was in office? Weird.

Who can still trust Trump after his promotion of 'boosters'?

Idiot, what is wrong with saying the booster is OK? He had one! Didn't you get one? Millions have had one. For most people who are older and at risk of serious illness with Covid, it is the best way to go for now, but unlike Biddum and you Marxists, he still believes like all vaccines that it should ultimately be up to and under the control of the individual. You know: my body, my call.

So you have no repect for him because of a TV show, not because of all the things he did for the country while he was in office? Weird.

and you overlook at the damage he did trying to install himself as a king. Washington passed on that and a nation was born.

Forum List

Back