The political suicide of Trump

I lost all for him not long after he started the Apprentice. There never was a competition. It was predetermined on the onset who was going to win or lose. The behind the scenes things also said he was not honest and he was only after what he could get. A President is supposed to be a public servant first.

So let me get this straight: you thought all reality shows were unplanned and spontaneous except Trump's? If you're ever on my side of town, I have a bridge for sale if interested.

Too late to change his legacy of having bungled the pandemic.

Ah yes, leftists talking points where they tell you what to say, but not why you should be saying it.

So how did Trump bungle the pandemic? Whatever he did he did better than Dementia looking at the covid death figures and the fact Trump didn't have three vaccines and advanced therapeutics that Dementia had his entire term.

Trump is done. Move on, conservatives.

He is? Is that why the Nazis are hounding the guy nearly a year after he's been out of office? It can't be because they're scared to death of him, can it? :eusa_shhh:

Trump is far from done, and even the Nazis know it.

Who can still trust Trump after his promotion of 'boosters'?
Where is the difference between him, Gates, Schwab or Fauci?
It's understandable now why he did nothing against the stolen election a year ago
Is he a traitor?
Obviously the sad answer is YES

ben.jpg

What ever gave you the impression that Republicans are like Democrats where we all march to the same beat of the drum? Conservatives are free thinkers who don't get their talking points from CNN or people like you. Unlike the left, we make our own decisions in life and believe if you have something to say, you are free to say it even if it rubs some people the wrong way.

The difference between Gates, Schwab or Fauci is Trump made a recommendation, not a demand. He never asked the political leadershp to do things that would force people into compliance.

The idea that you won't vote for Trump because he expressed an opinion tells me you are far from any conservative at all.

Trump was never against the vaccine. 3 were developed under his presidency. Why would he be against boosters? He is against VACCINE MANDATES.

Learn the difference.

Ah yes, leftists talking points where they tell you what to say, but not why you should be saying it.

So how did Trump bungle the pandemic? Whatever he did he did better than Dementia looking at the covid death figures and the fact Trump didn't have three vaccines and advanced therapeutics that Dementia had his entire term.
Your talking point is that he’s better than Biden? How about being the best that HE can be? As a billionaire businessman he should be a guy that gets things done, like the health care plan he got..., whatever happened to that? :1041:

Alex Jones: “This is an emergency Christmas Day warning to Pres Trump. You are either completely ignorant .. or you are one of the most evil men who ever lived .. What you told Candace Owens is nothing but a raft of dirty lies.”

Really, that's not fake?

Well, if it is true.....then what I think I maybe possibly see ........is Alex Jones going for the GOP nomination for the Presidency.

Don't laugh. Stranger things have happened. And too, they have picked worse candidates in the past.
Even recently.

Your talking point is that he’s better than Biden? How about being the best that HE can be? As a billionaire businessman he should be a guy that gets things done, like the health care plan he got..., whatever happened to that? :1041:

Get things done? Trump took six hours a day of "executive time" to watch TV.

Why would we be scared of someone we already beat? Trump lost, conservative. Get over it.

Because next election you won't have covid and mail in voting to rig an election. It will be a normal election that leaves your welfare comrades at home where they belong. Two of course is who are you going to run? An 84 year old guy who can't even tie his shoes now, or the VP so many people hate she has the lowest ratings of any in history?

You are sunk because polls show if Trump and Dementia ran today, Trump would win by a landslide. And that's your leftist media doing the surveys. Imagine how it would really turn out.

Trump got a lot done. In fact so much the list is too long to post unless you insist that I do. The border, the economy, fuel prices, you name it and Trump did it. DumBama's healthcare plan was a total flop. The commies have total control over the federal government and where is their healthcare plan?

Who can still trust Trump after his promotion of 'boosters'?
Where is the difference between him, Gates, Schwab or Fauci?
It's understandable now why he did nothing against the stolen election a year ago
Is he a traitor?
Obviously the sad answer is YES

ben.jpg

The whole premise here is faulty dude. Trump never favored ANYTHING about vax mandates/passports. Not for the booster either. He's ADMITTED he's taken it -- but hardly is an advocate for FORCING anyone to take it.

If you can't separate your fictions from reality -- you really shouldn't be doing current events analysis. Just another opportunity to move you FURTHER from any relevance or influence on understanding the news.

Forum List

Back