The political suicide of Trump

The western world badly needs a though guy who will lead white nations
White Society is dying out and soon it will be China world to run…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My avatar, personally, finds the above quasi-tragic.
If only.....if only so many of those whites weren't anti-vax.
They'd have a better chance.
;)

Same attitude the older Japanese have about nuclear fallout. 30 years they would be dead anyway. So much for anyone or everyone else attitude.
As I said in a free nation you should be able to do your own risk analysis and decide if you want to take the vaccine or not. I did and decided it was worth the risk for me. I had a big fat target on my back for COVID-19 to hit.

Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one!!!!

a3a3c19831cd86d63396d6f99a9aedb0887c8b2889422086049f1d9e1e238549_1.jpg
Actually it look more like Stage IV metastasized astrocytoma of the substantia nigra.

Don't underestimate Trump. He will eventually realize that Fauci is a killer, something none of us were prepared to accept. Fauci shows us how irredeemably corrupt our government, and even science, has become.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Strong words for something that was not much of a much for those who don't give two-shits about the vax one way or the other.

Why Trump handed out presidency to the thief and liar moronic Joe?
He could always stop the betrayal of voters.
This was yesterday.
Today he's siting together with Fauci and about to kiss Schwab on ass.

Communist democrats created their own Trump. Their Trump was anti vaccine and anti boosters. They completely dismissed Trump's role in the creation of the vaccine. They never accepted Operation Warp Speed. Never even admitted to themselves that Trump always supported the vaccine AND recognized the unfettered freedom of individuals to make their own decisions. Now when Real Trump addresses his people the communists say it's political suicide.

This is the way communists think.

Demonrats are f.... communists, they were commies, stay commies and die as commies because only f...wits join or support their idiotic 'party'

oh I see,, youre one of those racist,,

Yep, anyone who leaved not far away from black neighborhoods becomes a racist.
Unfortunately, but this is sad truth.
I have some blacks as friends, amazingly many of them don't like their bros and use often the N-word.
BTW, where is your outcry about the black racism in South Africa, the country stolen from whites by blacks?

Yep, anyone who leaved not far away from black neighborhoods becomes a racist.
Unfortunately, but this is sad truth.
I have some blacks as friends, amazingly many of them don't like their bros and use often the N-word.
BTW, where is your outcry about the black racism in South Africa, the country stolen from whites by blacks?
you need mental help,, the sooner the better,,

Forum List

Back