The politicians involved in the states/cities devastated say Trump has done a fine job.

7B01C4D5-BF1E-4524-9033-FDEEE482E39D-196-00000008963569BA.jpeg
No. Just for being Republican.

And op is right. If Trump was screwing this up we wouldn't be listening to whining about melania's shoes or Joel olsteen
Meanwhile North Korea flies missiles over Japan, Trump expands the Afghan war, and Mattis shuts down Trump's transgender ban and we hear nothing about it. But of course, that doesn't fit your vast media conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you would feel better if you had a little old lady to punch in the face while you listen to "my war"?
That a thing where you're from? :cuckoo:

Na, just pointing out that you get hard watching spoild rich kids punch old people's because you are to fat, oldnlazy and brokento to do it your self. That and a pretty big coward. And you are a hipster to. You can't even recognize a black flag song, lol. What poser.
:itsok:

This is the first hurricane that I recall that made landfall then just sat there on top of a major city for days peeling moisture out of the gulf and dumping it on the city. Typically once hurricanes hit landfall their rotation grabs hold of the land and they take off inland at 60 miles an hour.

View attachment 146685
Meanwhile North Korea flies missiles over Japan, Trump expands the Afghan war, and Mattis shuts down Trump's transgender ban and we hear nothing about it. But of course, that doesn't fit your vast media conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you would feel better if you had a little old lady to punch in the face while you listen to "my war"?

Na, just pointing out that you get hard watching spoild rich kids punch old people's because you are to fat, oldnlazy and brokento to do it your self. That and a pretty big coward. And you are a hipster to. You can't even recognize a black flag song, lol. What poser.

View attachment 146685

That's nice.

are you proud of the guy that ran up and hit a man that wasn't making a hate speech?

That wasn't making a scene.

"Hey, there's a guy I disagree with, I'm going to punch him in the face and run"

Real hero, wasn't he?

View attachment 146685

That's nice.

are you proud of the guy that ran up and hit a man that wasn't making a hate speech?

That wasn't making a scene.

"Hey, there's a guy I disagree with, I'm going to punch him in the face and run"

Real hero, wasn't he?

That's his thing. He wanted to be part of the punk/anarchist movement in the early to mid 90's but was to scared of getting hurt. So he calls him self black flag and talks the way he wished he talked when he was a kid. To big a pussy to go try that shit now.

Democrat & Republican alike. So knock off the bullshit you hacks. And yes, I think everyone involved, both democrats & republicans have done the best they can considering the circumstances.
The first lady's shoes & Trumps phrasing of words do nothing to hinder or detract from ongoing efforts.
Evacuating a city of millions was not an option either so get off the Mayors ass.

Stop proving yourself to be the worst of the worst and try to find a way to contribute to the situation.

Lets get the old reality check in place:

The President did very little... FEMA did the work and he proposed to cut there funding...

"FEMA's flood mapping program. FEMA draws up maps that show who's in a flood zone and has to buy flood insurance and who doesn't. NRDC's Rob Moore says that could have far-reaching effects."

Trump's Proposed Budget Cuts Could Undermine Harvey Relief Efforts
(these are links used to actually show as evidence)

Trump also used the Hurricane to dump unpopular actions on Friday night... So it is not like he would waste a good disaster...

As for praise... All local leaders praise the President at this stage, they need funding for rebuild... Now that is how we will judge Trump, can he get money from congress for disaster relief...

But saying that Trump wasn't as bad as the ass wipe Cruz is.. He voted against disaster relief after Sandy and then went on TV and lie about it...

Democrat & Republican alike. So knock off the bullshit you hacks. And yes, I think everyone involved, both democrats & republicans have done the best they can considering the circumstances.
The first lady's shoes & Trumps phrasing of words do nothing to hinder or detract from ongoing efforts.
Evacuating a city of millions was not an option either so get off the Mayors ass.

Stop proving yourself to be the worst of the worst and try to find a way to contribute to the situation.

Isn't your other thread
Stop trying to politicize the hurricane

And now you want Trump to gain political points... Sounds like 'hypocrite' could added to someones dictionary

Yea man, all the partisans are off base.

Trump's Houston rally turnout was great, he couldn't stop talking about it.

Are any Democrats attacking and trying to destroy the poliical career of Texas' governor for accepting the President's help? Just wondering.

No. Just for being Republican.

And op is right. If Trump was screwing this up we wouldn't be listening to whining about melania's shoes or Joel olsteen

We heard about all of those.

None of which has to do with how trump has handled the hurricane relief

I think the mayor and the governor have done the best that they can given the magnitude of this storm. Blaming either for not acting / acting is absurd. No one knew this was going to be the worst flooding in the history of the US.

Can we have some honesty here?
Trump has actually done nothing yet, it's just plain to early. The recovery stage hasn't even started yet, it's not even close. The bases which Trump's response will be judged in the aftermath.

All he can do is put federal agencies and the military on alert for when the locals call for aid. So far no local has screamed about not being able to get something they asked for.
The best thing he can do is cut the red tape and keep those agencies from hindering the recovery.

They know what a vindictive person he is so......

"He's doing a wonderful job. In fact I think his response will probably be the model for all responses in the future."

This is the first hurricane that I recall that made landfall then just sat there on top of a major city for days peeling moisture out of the gulf and dumping it on the city. Typically once hurricanes hit landfall their rotation grabs hold of the land and they take off inland at 60 miles an hour.

It not unusual for a tropical storm to stall out or wobble along the Texas coast. Allison was one. Those system usually form early in the season, in the Gulf, and don't have the strength Harvey had. It is the most flooding I've seen in Houston in 40 years.

Forum List

Back