The Politics of Sovereignty

Sicilianthing

Oct 30, 2017
I couldn’t explain it better than Ron, so you can read the facts for yourselves. Most people are seriously ignorant about the Encroachment Politics eroding your Sovereignty, especially Democrats !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

America Needs A Mindset Shift From Citizen To Sovereign

Oh how simple it was to subjugate the American people. All it took was for Americans to think that their government was honest and trustworthy and would not break their solemn oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help them God. But the cold, hard truth is, a government not held to that oath by the people, is a government that will seek, by any means, absolute power..........

News With Views | America Needs A Mindset Shift From Citizen To Sovereign

by Ron Ewart.

Last edited:
I couldn’t explain it better than Ron, so you can read the facts for yourselves. Most people are seriously ignorant about the Encroachment Politics eroding your Sovereignty, especially Democrats !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh how simple it was to subjugate the American people. All it took was for Americans to think that their government was honest and trustworthy and would not break their solemn oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help them God. But the cold, hard truth is, a government not held to that oath by the people, is a government that will seek, by any means, absolute power..........

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link
"Save the USA" website is dedicated to the idea that all Americans are sovereign.

The Sovereign Empowerment Package $49.95 + s & h

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link
"Save the USA" website is dedicated to the idea that all Americans are sovereign.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Awesome, yes I’ve recently heard of your site,let me go there later and start, Thank You - TRUE PATRIOT !

Stay in the fight it gets harder from here once Trump is gone, they Impeach him, resigns or they kill him (pray not).

I just hope Trump has truly been made aware of the above and that he’s not just the ‘Great Repackager’ that would mean we are seriously fucked !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

What's that got to do with the substance of the OP's linked article? Do you have some moral objection to the idea of self ownership (aka individual sovereignty) ?

For example, this from the premise statement:
"We have 5,000 years of human history to prove that a government, left to its own resources, will, in the end, completely subjugate all who fall under its power, unless the people hold government’s power within very strict limits."

Is accurate.

IMHO one "alternative" that is missing from it is "peaceful dissolution of the Republic", the house is too divided against itself, thus tearing down the house and rebuilding multiple houses that are more congenial to their inhabitants in its place is a viable consideration.

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

What's that got to do with the substance of the OP's linked article? Do you have some moral objection to the idea of self ownership (aka individual sovereignty) ?

"We have 5,000 years of human history to prove that a government, left to its own resources, will, in the end, completely subjugate all who fall under its power, unless the people hold government’s power within very strict limits."

Is accurate.

IMHO one "alternative" that is missing from it is "peaceful dissolution of the Republic", the house is too divided against itself, thus tearing down the house and rebuilding multiple houses that are more congenial to their inhabitants in its place is a viable consideration.

>>>>>>>>>

I am Sovereign or at least trying to be but the Courts (Fraud Judges Block us from exercising and correcting our Political status) against our rights to become Sovereign and exiting their Fraud Bond and Slavery over us via their Foreign Interest Corporation for the Scumbag British Crown and Vatican et al.

But the Dumbasses and Democrats don’t get it yet...

Your Government is Hijacked on many levels... your Rights are NOT Self Enacting and the Patriot Act made it worse, is a total sham...
Trump is the last stand before we fight... and I don’t think Trump’s going to make it past 2020.

Nothing will change until Trump takes the Real oath of office and is seated for the People and NOT the Corporation...
Nothing will change until Trump audits and abolishes the Federal Reserve et al....

I can go on and on....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

The link is from the OP. Don't ask me what the logic behind the whole thing is. I followed the links looking for some logic.

The gist is that we were individual soverigns until we gave it up through hundreds of laws, and if we send these guys $50 plus SH, they'll tell us something. It may be a Trump Univ site.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

The link is from the OP. Don't ask me what the logic behind the whole thing is. I followed the links looking for some logic.

The gist is that we were individual soverigns until we gave it up through hundreds of laws, and if we send these guys $50 plus SH, they'll tell us something. It may be a Trump Univ site.

I'll grant you the sleaziness of some of the links but again you're not really addressing the substance of the article.:dunno:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

>>>>>>>>>

I am Sovereign or at least trying to be but the Courts (Fraud Judges Block us from exercising and correcting our Political status) against our rights to become Sovereign and exiting their Fraud Bond and Slavery over us via their Foreign Interest Corporation for the Scumbag British Crown and Vatican et al.

But the Dumbasses and Democrats don’t get it yet...

Your Government is Hijacked on many levels... your Rights are NOT Self Enacting and the Patriot Act made it worse, is a total sham...
Trump is the last stand before we fight... and I don’t think Trump’s going to make it past 2020.

Nothing will change until Trump takes the Real oath of office and is seated for the People and NOT the Corporation...
Nothing will change until Trump audits and abolishes the Federal Reserve et al....

I can go on and on....

I think I understand the gist of where you're going. I was attempting to learn more. I have to say that when people say we've give up sovereignty in accepting an income tax, and soc sec medicare for old age, UI for when we get laid off, taxes for our kids to go to school, and Medicaid if we break a neck in an auto accident or, God Forbid, have a child born with a disability .... I think it's hog wash.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.

Sovereign Citizens are a dangerous cult. They've murdered peace officers.

When psychologists examine their beliefs and lifestyle, they are people who are extremely resentful at others for the outcomes of their life. Full of self-pity, they are intelligent underachievers with alcohol issues, who blame the world for holding them back.

They lack the ability to honestly look at their own lives, mistakes, shortcomings, bad choices and take any kind of responsibility -- and thus start an obsessive focus on the government as the reason for their failures.

By their logic, getting a DUI wouldn't have happened if they didn't have to get a drivers license to drive a car. They lose their job for being anti-social and inappropriate at work and they think it's some kind of reverse racism. No, you're just wired and freaked everyone out.

They don't want to pay taxes, or follow any rules or laws. They reject the social contract. And they've created their own convoluted "laws" made up of twisted common law, maritime law, and whatever archaic irrelevant nonsense they can cut and paste together to justify an extreme anti-government lifestyle.

They are a cult--they have their own coded terms, believe the outside world is corrupt and out to get them, stockpile weapons and drag their innocent children into dangerous and deadly standoffs with police.

It's not a healthy mindset, but a warped bitter mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

USA -- what's the 'U' stand for?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

USA -- what's the 'U' stand for?
I don't have a problem with minority views.

I'm still not totally sure what the OP means by sovereign. There are fundamental rights codified in the BOR. On the other hand, there are more than several posters here who thing a maj or republican votes should overrule supreme court cases.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

>>>>>>>>

The House of Islam and Scumbag Illegals who never assimilate will be leaving soon as this House Divided we call America is about to take a hard turn soon toward preserving our Ethos and that does not include the New Houses setting up shop in our Republic.

Trump or NO Trump everyone soon will be forced to choose a side.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link

Is accurate.

I'll grant you the sleaziness of some of the links but again you're not really addressing the substance of the article.:dunno:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is what it is... Most people have no Clue what’s happened, happening or how we got here.

The next surprise they’ll be forced to reckon with is when the fighting starts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.

Sovereign Citizens are a dangerous cult. They've murdered peace officers.

When psychologists examine their beliefs and lifestyle, they are people who are extremely resentful at others for the outcomes of their life. Full of self-pity, they are intelligent underachievers with alcohol issues, who blame the world for holding them back.

They lack the ability to honestly look at their own lives, mistakes, shortcomings, bad choices and take any kind of responsibility -- and thus start an obsessive focus on the government as the reason for their failures.

By their logic, getting a DUI wouldn't have happened if they didn't have to get a drivers license to drive a car. They lose their job for being anti-social and inappropriate at work and they think it's some kind of reverse racism. No, you're just wired and freaked everyone out.

They don't want to pay taxes, or follow any rules or laws. They reject the social contract. And they've created their own convoluted "laws" made up of twisted common law, maritime law, and whatever archaic irrelevant nonsense they can cut and paste together to justify an extreme anti-government lifestyle.

They are a cult--they have their own coded terms, believe the outside world is corrupt and out to get them, stockpile weapons and drag their innocent children into dangerous and deadly standoffs with police.

It's not a healthy mindset, but a warped bitter mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>

You’re an idiot, Shut The FUck UP !

Forum List

Back