The Politics of Sovereignty

I couldn’t explain it better than Ron, so you can read the facts for yourselves. Most people are seriously ignorant about the Encroachment Politics eroding your Sovereignty, especially Democrats !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

America Needs A Mindset Shift From Citizen To Sovereign

Oh how simple it was to subjugate the American people. All it took was for Americans to think that their government was honest and trustworthy and would not break their solemn oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help them God. But the cold, hard truth is, a government not held to that oath by the people, is a government that will seek, by any means, absolute power..........

News With Views | America Needs A Mindset Shift From Citizen To Sovereign

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link
"Save the USA" website is dedicated to the idea that all Americans are sovereign.

The Sovereign Empowerment Package $49.95 + s & h

What's that got to do with the substance of the OP's linked article? Do you have some moral objection to the idea of self ownership (aka individual sovereignty) ?

For example, this from the premise statement:
"We have 5,000 years of human history to prove that a government, left to its own resources, will, in the end, completely subjugate all who fall under its power, unless the people hold government’s power within very strict limits."

Is accurate.

IMHO one "alternative" that is missing from it is "peaceful dissolution of the Republic", the house is too divided against itself, thus tearing down the house and rebuilding multiple houses that are more congenial to their inhabitants in its place is a viable consideration.

>>>>>>>>>

I am Sovereign or at least trying to be but the Courts (Fraud Judges Block us from exercising and correcting our Political status) against our rights to become Sovereign and exiting their Fraud Bond and Slavery over us via their Foreign Interest Corporation for the Scumbag British Crown and Vatican et al.

But the Dumbasses and Democrats don’t get it yet...

Your Government is Hijacked on many levels... your Rights are NOT Self Enacting and the Patriot Act made it worse, is a total sham...
Trump is the last stand before we fight... and I don’t think Trump’s going to make it past 2020.

Nothing will change until Trump takes the Real oath of office and is seated for the People and NOT the Corporation...
Nothing will change until Trump audits and abolishes the Federal Reserve et al....

I can go on and on....
You are a gnat's eye lash on the azz of a dog.

I couldn’t explain it better than Ron, so you can read the facts for yourselves. Most people are seriously ignorant about the Encroachment Politics eroding your Sovereignty, especially Democrats !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh how simple it was to subjugate the American people. All it took was for Americans to think that their government was honest and trustworthy and would not break their solemn oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help them God. But the cold, hard truth is, a government not held to that oath by the people, is a government that will seek, by any means, absolute power..........

by Ron Ewart.
The Founding Fodder Gave Us Oats, Not Votes

The foaming-at-the-mouth Far Right's sacred cow, the Constitution, is one of the main tools of the ruling-class tyranny you pretend to oppose. Despite all the well-financed cradle-to-grave brainwashing about it, that anti-democratic manifesto established a bossy and bickering oligarchy as the ultimate power.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
Fucking AWESOME.

from your link
"Save the USA" website is dedicated to the idea that all Americans are sovereign.

The Sovereign Empowerment Package $49.95 + s & h

What's that got to do with the substance of the OP's linked article? Do you have some moral objection to the idea of self ownership (aka individual sovereignty) ?

For example, this from the premise statement:
"We have 5,000 years of human history to prove that a government, left to its own resources, will, in the end, completely subjugate all who fall under its power, unless the people hold government’s power within very strict limits."

Is accurate.

IMHO one "alternative" that is missing from it is "peaceful dissolution of the Republic", the house is too divided against itself, thus tearing down the house and rebuilding multiple houses that are more congenial to their inhabitants in its place is a viable consideration.

>>>>>>>>>

I am Sovereign or at least trying to be but the Courts (Fraud Judges Block us from exercising and correcting our Political status) against our rights to become Sovereign and exiting their Fraud Bond and Slavery over us via their Foreign Interest Corporation for the Scumbag British Crown and Vatican et al.

But the Dumbasses and Democrats don’t get it yet...

Your Government is Hijacked on many levels... your Rights are NOT Self Enacting and the Patriot Act made it worse, is a total sham...
Trump is the last stand before we fight... and I don’t think Trump’s going to make it past 2020.

Nothing will change until Trump takes the Real oath of office and is seated for the People and NOT the Corporation...
Nothing will change until Trump audits and abolishes the Federal Reserve et al....

I can go on and on....
You are a gnat's eye lash on the azz of a dog.

>>>>>>>>>

You’re another Fucking Clown Idiot with nothing to prove.
Ignorant
Fooled
Misled
Brainwashed and living in a LIE

How does that feel ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by Ron Ewart.
The Founding Fodder Gave Us Oats, Not Votes

The foaming-at-the-mouth Far Right's sacred cow, the Constitution, is one of the main tools of the ruling-class tyranny you pretend to oppose. Despite all the well-financed cradle-to-grave brainwashing about it, that anti-democratic manifesto established a bossy and bickering oligarchy as the ultimate power.

>>>>>>>>>

I can see your valid points and down the Rabbit hole we go.

Forum List

Back