The pope opens his dumbass mouth and Donald rakes in more free publicity

Republicans seem to be the godless ones...

I'm not a republican, you're pissing up the wrong tree

That doesn't change my statement.

State it to someone that gives a phuck

I'm pretty sure others are reading this thread.
I am a republican and I am indeed godless.

There, you've scored a point & won. Now bug off

I'm not surprised.

I'm not a republican, you're pissing up the wrong tree

I'm not surprised.
If you choose to believe in fairy tales that's your choice but keep it out of my politics

We should all read exactly what the Pope was asked,,,and exactly how he responded. As usual this is another Tower of Babel mountain of miscommunication...used by both sides to push an agenda.

I'm still wondering why all the sudden Godless liberal/progressives care what the Pope says. Oh yeah....it suits the agenda
I'm still wondering why people elevate people like the pope to absurd levels of status & prestige

Probably because he is the leader of the Catholic world, which is why he has status and prestige.

Well golly gee Gomer, ya think?

I'm not surprised.
If you choose to believe in fairy tales that's your choice but keep it out of my politics

Fair enough but keep your politics out of my religion

I'm not surprised.

Keep your religion out of American politics.

I'm not surprised.

Keep your religion out of American politics.

No cake for you!!!!!! Get it?

I'm not surprised.

Isn't that the main reason repubs are anti gay marriage? Anti abortion? You need to tell you party to keep religion out.

I'm not surprised.

Isn't that the main reason repubs are anti gay marriage? Anti abortion? You need to tell you party to keep religion out.

I just said I'm not a republican, are you daft? Go bother someone else, you obviously can't keep up

I'm not surprised.

You need a God to tell you murdering babies is bad? And you have the nerve to judge others?

Anyone who thinks The Donald is a Christian doesn't actually know what one is.

Hey, he's been a christian for weeks now.

And he surely outranks the pope.

Seriously, what this shows is exactly how unimportant true faith is to the nutters. There are catholics here who will actually vote for Drumpf. They're giving "cafeteria catholics" a whole new layer of meaning - way down in the filth.

Hell, there are a lot of so-called "christians" who will vote for any scum with the R behind his name.

I'm not surprised.

I just said I'm not a republican, are you daft? Go bother someone else, you obviously can't keep up

So you are grampa now also? Talk about daft.

I'm not surprised.

You need a God to tell you murdering babies is bad? And you have the nerve to judge others?

Hey it's what republicans say.

I'm not surprised.

YOU phony pro-lifers DO need someone to tell you what you believe.

You know, like calling fetuses "babies".

When YOU get pregnant, YOU will have a right to an opinion. Meanwhile

:anj_stfu:

And mind your own business.

Besides - Drumpf is pro-choice. So who you gonna vote for, chump?

:uhoh3:

I'm not surprised.

So you are grampa now also? Talk about daft.

That's what happens when you respond to me, I keep getting you quoted my comment. Annoying

I'm not surprised.

Libtards tell us that human rational thought /reasoning would tell us that murdering babies is bad...without any guidance from God. How has that worked out?

Time to get back on topic. Deviations can be found in a new thread in the Badlands.

Hey, no one should question someones faith. Now let me tell you all about Obama The Muslim!

Does anyone believe their pretend to be be outraged act?

Is the Pope really any different from any other "politician?" With some of the stuff that has gone on throughout history with Popes, I really don't think they have room to speak about others. Bunch of phony religious nonsense, IMO.

I'm not surprised.

Libtards tell us that human rational thought /reasoning would tell us that murdering babies is bad...without any guidance from God. How has that worked out?

Murdering BABIES is bad.

Forum List

Back