The pope opens his dumbass mouth and Donald rakes in more free publicity

We have room for assholes...ill send you a catechism.

No thanks, i'll pass. Y'all Catholics are not what Jesus had in mind for followers.

I bet you're waiting to get raptured, huh?

If you're a Catholic, you are.

LOL You just proved you know little about the Church, rapture is strictly a Protestant thing. Usually Southern Baptist. I was born into and raised in the Church and never heard of a "rapture" until I attended a Protestant service, I was like wtf are you talking about?

Uh, it's in the Bible dummy. You ever actually read it? Doesn't sound like it.

Name the verse the word rapture is in. You can't, it doesn't exist. Stop wasting my time, you're trying to sell something you are clueless about

Isn't it weird...all the candidates believe in God. How will they ever saisfy these geniuses that don't believe. Such stress the unbelievers live under.

I would think something as important as this rapture thngy is the word rapture would be somewhere in the Bible, I looked, it isn't

You are correct, the word 'rapture' does not appear in the Bible. But it is described in passages on the second coming.

I would think something as important as this rapture thngy is the word rapture would be somewhere in the Bible, I looked, it isn't

You are correct, the word 'rapture' does not appear in the Bible. But it is described in passages on the second coming.

Indeed but in this "rapture" the Protestants teach the majority of Catholics will be "left behind". The rapture is poppycock

What's the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist? That's a serious question and not the beginning of a joke. :D

Indeed but in this "rapture" the Protestants teach the majority of Catholics will be "left behind". The rapture is poppycock

Well, i'm not going there. God will decide those matters. I'll just say, i don't approve of the Catholic Church. It's been used as an instrument of evil for centuries. It has done some good, but it's done too much evil. It's not what Jesus would have wanted as a representative for his teachings.

Kasich just did an outstanding job on CNN town hall. Ended up with the story of finding God after his parents were killed. He's obviously a kook.

Forum List

Back