The pope opens his dumbass mouth and Donald rakes in more free publicity

Both easy targets, very...

Except faith over rides you, there is your downfall. Christians don't care what you blabber about, our God is bigger than you
I don't have a God, and yours is a lie. Carry on.

You can't prove that...so why say it? You're on a fool's errand. That and when confronted with the fact we indeed really don't care what you're blabbering about you get huffy. Funny
You believe in what can't be proven to even exist, let alone know how to worship it. Who is the fool again?
again we don't care about the blabbering.
THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP RESPONDING TO HIS POSTS???

Bottom line, the Church will continue to go on and so will Trump, he's like Teflon, nothing seems to stick. It's almost as if it's...wait for it...God's will.

I can see that. ^^

Trump and The God of Abraham as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an are both bullies.

Trump should do readings from The Old Testament... he'd sell a million :thup:

Except faith over rides you, there is your downfall. Christians don't care what you blabber about, our God is bigger than you

You can't prove that...so why say it? You're on a fool's errand. That and when confronted with the fact we indeed really don't care what you're blabbering about you get huffy. Funny
You believe in what can't be proven to even exist, let alone know how to worship it. Who is the fool again?

You don't realize you have lost, again we don't care about the blabbering. Faith prevails. I've seen first hand the works of my God, He is very real
What you've seen is the religious version of an optical illusion. The mind makes shit up, like say, God.

The world works exactly as one would expect, without a God...

Blah, blah, blah, so you don't like Catholics...boo hoo. Next

Jesus does not approve of what the Catholic Church has used his teachings for over the centuries. It's everything he wouldn't have wanted. Christianity was good & pure before the Romans hijacked and perverted it. It's never been the same since that time.

You're in no position to speak for Jesus. That and your bias against the Church disqualifies you

I consider myself a Christian. But i'm not a Catholic. The Pope holds no special sway over me. You can be a Christian without supporting the Catholic Church.

That would be my choice, not yours

The Catholic Church is just another large corporation at this point. And it's infested with pedophile sickos too. I'm a Christian, but not a Catholic.
We have room for assholes...ill send you a catechism.

Who/what isn't?
This Pope is pretty bombproof. Lincoln does okay. Liberalism walks the walk, usually.
Lincoln was a white nationalist.
Hardly, just a man of his times. They all have their faults, even Jesus.
He was a white nationalist and he was easily ten times as intelligent and educated as you are.
He wasn't fit to walk my dog, but no matter.

I believe that Christianity was good and pure before Rome seized ownership of it.
Then you believe wrongly, and don't know the faith.

Start here:
51X9WZCPF0L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just my belief. Once Rome hijacked it, it became something Jesus could not have approved of.
It's your belief alright, and dead wrong.

Maybe so, it's how i've interpreted things though. I think the faith was very good and pure before the Roman influence took hold. But keep in mind, not all Christians are Catholics.

Bottom line, the Church will continue to go on and so will Trump, he's like Teflon, nothing seems to stick. It's almost as if it's...wait for it...God's will.

I can see that. ^^

Trump and The God of Abraham as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an are both bullies.

Trump should do readings from The Old Testament... he'd sell a million :thup:

At this point his numbers would increase, every week there is a new attack/scandal/news story and every week his numbers go up. Interesting

Jesus does not approve of what the Catholic Church has used his teachings for over the centuries. It's everything he wouldn't have wanted. Christianity was good & pure before the Romans hijacked and perverted it. It's never been the same since that time.

You're in no position to speak for Jesus. That and your bias against the Church disqualifies you

I consider myself a Christian. But i'm not a Catholic. The Pope holds no special sway over me. You can be a Christian without supporting the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is just another large corporation at this point. And it's infested with pedophile sickos too. I'm a Christian, but not a Catholic.

No thanks, i'll pass. Y'all Catholics are not what Jesus had in mind for followers.

I believe that Christianity was good and pure before Rome seized ownership of it.

Start here:

Just my belief. Once Rome hijacked it, it became something Jesus could not have approved of.

Maybe so, it's how i've interpreted things though. I think the faith was very good and pure before the Roman influence took hold. But keep in mind, not all Christians are Catholics.
If you think that then you have not a clue what the topic, or faith, is...

No thanks, i'll pass. Y'all Catholics are not what Jesus had in mind for followers.

I bet you're waiting to get raptured, huh?

You don't realize you have lost, again we don't care about the blabbering. Faith prevails. I've seen first hand the works of my God, He is very real
What you've seen is the religious version of an optical illusion. The mind makes shit up, like say, God.

The world works exactly as one would expect, without a God...
Here's hoping someone kills you tonite...that's how the world works without faith and a God.

Bull.

Start here:

If you think that then you have not a clue what the topic, or faith, is...

Actually, i have quite a bit of knowledge on the history of Christianity. But there are different interpretations. I understand that.

If you're a Catholic, you are as well.

If you're a Catholic, you are.

LOL You just proved you know little about the Church, rapture is strictly a Protestant thing. Usually Southern Baptist. I was born into and raised in the Church and never heard of a "rapture" until I attended a Protestant service, I was like wtf are you talking about?

I would think something as important as this rapture thngy is the word rapture would be somewhere in the Bible, I looked, it isn't

If you're a Catholic, you are.

LOL You just proved you know little about the Church, rapture is strictly a Protestant thing. Usually Southern Baptist. I was born into and raised in the Church and never heard of a "rapture" until I attended a Protestant service, I was like wtf are you talking about?

Uh, it's in the Bible dummy. You ever actually read it? Doesn't sound like it.

Forum List

Back