The pope opens his dumbass mouth and Donald rakes in more free publicity

I don't consider a fucking fertilized egg made up of a few cells to be a baby in any sense of the word. I'm totally fine with first trimester abortions. I question second trimester abortion. I am against third trimester abortion.

The moron Biden is on MSNBC...saying that building walls is against who we are. Is building walls worse than killing people? Why isn't killing people against who we are?

I don't consider a fucking fertilized egg made up of a few cells to be a baby in any sense of the word. I'm totally fine with first trimester abortions. I question second trimester abortion. I am against third trimester abortion.
So the number of cells determines humanity? How many cells is that? Don't answer...I've heard it all before...and its bs.

The moron Biden is on MSNBC...saying that building walls is against who we are. Is building walls worse than killing people? Why isn't killing people against who we are?

They say these things because they are politicians and that is what they do! They are ALL hypocritical assholes!

This isn't necessarily a bad thing for Trump. The Catholic Church is despised by millions all over the world. It's an evil diseased entity infested with pedophile sickos. Jesus was not a Catholic, and i'm sure he doesn't approve of the Catholic Church.

So the number of cells determines humanity? How many cells is that? Don't answer...I've heard it all before...and its bs.

It is up to the woman to decide whether she wants to carry the pregnancy to its end. There are risks involved, and it is a serious life changing event. No, an embryo is not the same thing as a baby medically or any other sense of the word "baby". Sorry but it isn't.

This is likely a good thing for Trump. The Catholic Church is despised by millions all over the world. An evil diseased entity infested with pedophile sickos. Jesus was not a Catholic, and i'm sure he doesn't approve of the Church.

Who did Jesus tell He would build His Church upon...then see who the first Pope was

Yes, when those cells split and start to form a human being. Until then it is just an embryo with no consciousness.

Good point! Building a wall is not worse than killing people. Excellent observation.

It is up to the woman to decide whether she wants to carry the pregnancy to its end. There are risks involved, and it is a serious life changing event. No, an embryo is not the same thing as a baby medically or any other sense of the word "baby". Sorry but it isn't.

You realize of course you used to be an embryo?

I am a republican and I am indeed godless.

There, you've scored a point & won. Now bug off

I'm not surprised.
If you choose to believe in fairy tales that's your choice but keep it out of my politics

Isn't that the main reason repubs are anti gay marriage? Anti abortion? You need to tell you party to keep religion out.
You need a God to tell you murdering babies is bad? And you have the nerve to judge others?

YOU phony pro-lifers DO need someone to tell you what you believe.

You know, like calling fetuses "babies".

When YOU get pregnant, YOU will have a right to an opinion. Meanwhile

:anj_stfu:

And mind your own business.

Besides - Drumpf is pro-choice. So who you gonna vote for, chump?

:uhoh3:

There is no such thing as a "fetus". The word "fetus" was coined to blind women from the fact they were murdering their baby.

abortion.jpg

scienceabortion.jpg

OMG! Mind blown!

I'm thankful that my mom decided to continue on with her pregnancy. That is all. If she hadn't, I wouldn't know the difference because I would cease to exist as a human being with consciousness.

OMG! Mind blown!

Well, you were, you were life.

We should all read exactly what the Pope was asked,,,and exactly how he responded. As usual this is another Tower of Babel mountain of miscommunication...used by both sides to push an agenda.

I'm still wondering why all the sudden Godless liberal/progressives care what the Pope says. Oh yeah....it suits the agenda

Republicans seem to be the godless ones...
Except Democrats are the ones who kicked God out of their party platform....

So why do you object to killing it as its coming out of the birth canal. A shap knife to the head should do the trick. It's a life changing event...terminating a baby at any point.

We should all read exactly what the Pope was asked,,,and exactly how he responded. As usual this is another Tower of Babel mountain of miscommunication...used by both sides to push an agenda.

I'm still wondering why all the sudden Godless liberal/progressives care what the Pope says. Oh yeah....it suits the agenda

Except no

I hope they realize God has this video

Forum List

Back