The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

data_.png

Anyways, back on topic, I apologize. My best answer is they became the party of Putin in 2016, this is just an extension of their insanity. I am not even sure I can call them "Americans" anymore really. They actively want and support America failing.
Actually we just want to see Democrats fail and frankly, they're delivering in spades.

Ooops. I said "spades." Now I'm wacist. :laughing0301:

Must have been a mistake.​

Not only was rump not sanctioned but no Republicans were sanctioned.

Russia only named Democrats in their sanctions which tells you where the 2 parties stand when it comes to Russia.
Post image

Has the party of trump become the party of Pootin? Once the GOP was all anti-Pootin. Now, the repub party acts like Pootin is one of them.

Putin is a white nationalist who's all about the purity of the Russian people, as well as virulently anti-gay, misogynistic, and he's tough guy that doesn't let the media or anybody else criticize him. They're all in favour of these things.

They completely ignore the fact that he enforces all of this stuff by brutally murdering reporters, members of the opposition, and attacking neighbouring countries in land grabs.

The how do you explain the fact the Joey Xi is allowing Russian diplomats to negotiate a nuke deal with Iran without U.S. State Dept. negotiators being involved or present while Russians swing a $10 Billion dollar deal by passing the sanctions?
His Iranian negotiations have pissed off the Saudi's to the point they are refusing to respond to his calls begging for more oil production.

Pootin Lover

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
What's stopping the Poles from flying their MIG-29's to Ukraine.

Don't they know which direction to travel in?
You do know that Poland is part of NATO, right? maybe you should refrain from commenting. On anything.

Many of them wish they also could arrest peaceful protesters and only allow state controlled media. It all emanates from the repub party's deep seated belief in white superagency.
:wtf: Now they are making shit up on the fly and not waiting on the TPM's...
Gawd I hope they keep doing this...

Forum List

Back