The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

Recognizing that an adversary is smart is not the same thing as supporting them, you fucking dumbass.
Really. Why is it that we've never said that terrorists were smart, or brave, or dedicated to their cause?

Because that would only be encouraging them.

Dumbass !!!!!

Neither was our war against Germany in WWII.

Germany never attacked us, out beef was only with Japan.

Is that your point?
Ukraine wasn’t on the side of the axis… and still is not.

Anyways, back on topic, I apologize. My best answer is they became the party of Putin in 2016, this is just an extension of their insanity. I am not even sure I can call them "Americans" anymore really. They actively want and support America failing.
Wasn't the Democrats that said Trump would get us into ww3?

A ready made coalition. We knew that.
Since you are ignorant of all things NATO, you must realize that it takes
a concensus for action, not just a majority.

Policies decided in the NAC are the expression of the collective will of all member countries of the Alliance since decisions are made on the basis of unanimity and common accord.

You want to try and forget this? We know who trump is. He is a Russian asset who benefited from the lies that Pootin spread in 2015.
Tell me why Biden in December of last year went to the floor of the house to Plead with them not to put sanctions on putin? The first president to do so.

This is not the same. And who the hell told everyone Ukraine are the good guys?
Ukraine isn't perfect. That's why Biden withheld the $1 billion, because the EU, IMF and world bank all wanted Ukraine to clean up the corruption, and Shokin and his deputies were in the middle of supporting corruption in Ukraine.

But Ukraine did agree to give up its nuclear weapons in return for:

Tell me why Biden in December of last year went to the floor of the house to Plead with them not to put sanctions on putin? The first president to do so.
Were those sanctions on Russia or on Vladimir Putin. Since it's a hostile act to directly target a foreign leader.

"Democratic and Republican administrations, there have not been sanctions put in place for the leaders of foreign governments where we have diplomatic relations and even where we don't have diplomatic relations," Psaki said at the time.

Since you are ignorant of all things NATO, you must realize that it takes
a concensus for action, not just a majority.

Policies decided in the NAC are the expression of the collective will of all member countries of the Alliance since decisions are made on the basis of unanimity and common accord.
Doesn't change the fact they are already there.

Really. Why is it that we've never said that terrorists were smart, or brave, or dedicated to their cause?
That's a false premise. We have recognized it when they are smart. KSM was even referred to as a mastermind.

The Unabomber was being called very intelligent long before he was ever identified and we found out he was a genius.

Putin is very smart, strategic thinker. Biden is an idiot suffering from dementia. If you cannot admit that to yourself, you are simply in denial of reality.

Notice that Putin didn't try any bullshit when Trump was in office. That's because he knows that Trump is very smart and he wouldn't get away with it.

That's a false premise. We have recognized it when they are smart. KSM was even referred to as a mastermind.

The Unabomber was being called very intelligent long before he was ever identified and we found out he was a genius.

Putin is very smart, strategic thinker. Biden is an idiot suffering from dementia. If you cannot admit that to yourself, you are simply in denial of reality.
MSM was a mastermind because he was the one who masterminded 9-11. Not because he was incredibly intelligent. It's like the mastermind behind a carjacking team. It doesn't have the meaning you think it does.

The unibombers description was from his psychological profile, not meant to praise him.

But Trump and his pals called what Putin did "genius", directly meant to praise Putin.

MSM was a mastermind because he was the one who masterminded 9-11. Not because he was incredibly intelligent. It's like the mastermind behind a carjacking team. It doesn't have the meaning you think it does.

The unibombers description was from his psychological profile, not meant to praise him.

But Trump and his pals called what Putin did "genius", directly meant to praise Putin.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, you TDS afflicted moron?

What fake news channel brainwashed your feeble easily brainwashed mind into believing that complete bullshit lie?

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back