The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

That is 1 page for me - and that does not include about 15 users who are on Ignore.

God forbid this forum be fair and balanced.

I agree.

If it was, we wouldn't need mods at all.

That is 1 page for me - and that does not include about 15 users who are on Ignore.

Stop linking USMB thread. They have no legitimacy

Because your party-driven narrative is getting people killed.

If you don't want to take the time to understand your enemy, then sit on the fucking sideline and shut the fuck up. Okay, bumpky?
It not about understanding him. It's about not giving a shit what he wants BECAUSE we understand him.

You're gaslighting has been exposed and you labeled a liar.

Time to move on to something else.

The how do you explain the fact the Joey Xi is allowing Russian diplomats to negotiate a nuke deal with Iran without U.S. State Dept. negotiators being involved or present while Russians swing a $10 Billion dollar deal by passing the sanctions?
His Iranian negotiations have pissed off the Saudi's to the point they are refusing to respond to his calls begging for more oil production.

Last edited:
It was Hillary Fucking Clinton who decided to reset relations with Uncle Pooty, it was B. Hussein O. who told Putin's 2nd-in-command "I'll be more flexible after the election", and it was the entire Obama-Biden Administration who turned over 25% of our Plutonium reserves to Russia.
America is in a hard place right now, because of the Far Left.
We might be forced to ship plutonium to Russia so they can build thermonuclear weapons to use in this war.
Tell me you forget Hillary's UraniumOne scam?

It not about understanding him. It's about not giving a shit what he wants BECAUSE we understand him.
You DON'T understand him, and its proven in your attitude in allowing him to continue to bleed Ukraine.

He is not a complicated person. He has stated, up front and for the whole world to read, why he is doing this.

It doesn't matter if what he believes is wrong.

IT IS WHAT HE BELIEVES

That means we need to understand that and find ways to get him to stop and believe he is not under any threat.

Just saying what he believes is not true is meaningless. We have to find something that he believes IS true and work on that.

Until you realize that he won't stop, and your threats of his being a pariah doesn't seem to have affected him in the least, then maybe you should take the fucking time to figure out that stopping him is not attacking Americans who want to analyze this situation logically.

That tells Me that YOU don't give a fuck about Ukraine, or its people, but that you want a talking point to save your party in the mid-terms.

That makes you the shit eater.

Putin is loved by Trump. Trump is loved by Republicans . Republicans love Putin. It’s the transitive theory in practice. It’s fucked up though.

No President was harder on Uncle Pooty than President Trump.

Obama turned over Crimea to him as well as 1/4 of our Plutonium.

Brandon let them have a full fledged invasion of Ukraine.

Clinton defanged Ukraine by pushing the Ukes to divest their nuclear defenses.

The only one that Putin didn't get anything from was The Donald. In fact, Trump was able to negotiate with Putin to allow Mueller to question alleged hackers in Moscow.

The how do you explain the fact the Joey Xi is allowing Russian diplomats to negotiate a nuke deal with Iran without U.S. State Dept. negotiators being involved or present while Russians swing a $10 Billion dollar deal by passing the sanctions?
??

I haven't even touched on that issue. I'm talking about the left's need to try and save their party from the mid-term by gaslighting what the right is saying about Ukraine and Putin.

The vast majority of the right does not support or endorse what Putin is doing. We simply don't want to be entangled in this war.

Last edited:
Anyways, back on topic, I apologize. My best answer is they became the party of Putin in 2016, this is just an extension of their insanity. I am not even sure I can call them "Americans" anymore really. They actively want and support America failing.
They were personally aggrieved and wanted a bull in the china shop to turn the whole thing to rubble. That’s what they elected.

Has the party of trump become the party of Pootin? Once the GOP was all anti-Pootin. Now, the repub party acts like Pootin is one of them.
Blah, this spiteful shit is getting old in a hurry.....Same old Red Jen talking points spamming-up the place.

But there is something I can do about that so at least I don't have to see it....Starting with you I'm putting you and your ilk on ignore till your surly demeanor/outlook improves. I suspect you will be in the green bar hotel for a while.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Last edited:
They were personally aggrieved and wanted a bull in the china shop to turn the whole thing to rubble. That’s what they elected.
I can agree with that. They are so mad about blacks, LGBT, and others getting equal rights and gays being able to marry - that they would rather just burn it all down and lie about everything - than change who they are as a person.

Has the party of trump become the party of Pootin? Once the GOP was all anti-Pootin. Now, the repub party acts like Pootin is one of them.
But not at all surprising......worshipping trump, then it's only a small step to worshipping Putin.

Forum List

Back