The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

Russia is the enemy of aall democratic nations. That isnt a great secret and most adults understand this.

Russia itself is an authoritarian regime where rights are limited and minorities are repressed by what is basically a set of gangsters.

People who support putin are either stupid or on the payroll, or both.
yet you continue to support the dem party and folks like xiden

Wait, let me guess: You think Biden will go down in history as a murderous dictator and war criminal.

Is that correct?
He's a tyrant who stole and election, invasion, harmed students of schools, mandated people out of jobs in his own country, and responsible for the highest inflation in 40 years. Takes money out of middle class and poor households. allowed Putin to invade another country by his energy policies. He's on board to help Iran to build nuclear weapons. hmmmmmm. Is Putin a war criminal? If so, so is Joe.

Ukraine has been under threat for 10 years, clown boi. But you didn't give a shit about them six months ago. You don't give a shit about them now except that it gives you another chance to put down your fellow Americans.
I put down my fellow Americans who beat up cops in the Capitol and every one of their traitorous scum bag supporters. You gave a shit about Ukraine 6 months ago? It`s unlikely that you were able to find it on a map. Some of your friends have trouble finding South Carolina on a map and don`t know what the Capital of Canada is.

This thread is a great example of a partisan idiot seeing and hearing what they want to see and hear instead of what was actually said.
Its a great example of how the US right has been infiltrated and compromised by foreign agents. Its quite sickening to see these characters operate. I suspect it was similar around the time of the civil war.
Good vs evil all over again.

Its a great example of how the US right has been infiltrated and compromised by foreign agents. Its quite sickening to see these characters operate. I suspect it was similar around the time of the civil war.
hahaha you want us to ignore how it was your dear leaders that promised to be “more flexible” with putin and bashed republicans for calling putin out as the threat he is

I wonder if these people will realize one day how their blind ideology forced them to spin and deflect and attack for a man who will go down in history as a murderous dictator and war criminal.

Will they have the ability to realize it? And I wonder if they'll regret it. Or not.
I have never heard tucker carlson describe putin as a good man

have you?

This is what infiltration looks like. Your people.

1647541736246.png

1647541795752.png

1647541812263.png

Putin and the Russian military understand NATO's agreements and protocols.

NATO is protecting Ukraine by shipping them arms, NATO never guaranteed that it would commit troops to defend Ukraine.

NATO did not 'Expand' east. Eastern European countries requested NATO membership. There were no invasions or conquest involved. Perhaps if Russia didn't continually bully it's neighbors these countries would not have requested NATO membership.

The only thing that we need convince Putin of is that his invasion of Ukraine is one of the greatest military blunder in history. We & the Ukrainians are accomplishing that.

How do we stop Putin from selling his oil around the world? Sink Russian oil freighters? Bomb their oil fields? Even you can't be that stupid (well maybe)
Are you trying to be dense or it is it your natural state?

It does NOT matter what NATO says or what NATO does. Putin simply will not believe them.

He is going to want a piece of paper, FROM UKRAINE, saying they will never join NATO. Not from NATO, not from the US, not from the world. FROM UKRAINE.

He will never stop regardless of what we say because he does not --rightly-- trust the West.

The West simply will not convince Putin of anything, ever.

I put down my fellow Americans who beat up cops in the Capitol and every one of their traitorous scum bag supporters. You gave a shit about Ukraine 6 months ago? It`s unlikely that you were able to find it on a map. Some of your friends have trouble finding South Carolina on a map and don`t know what the Capital of Canada is.
I don't give a fuck about Ukraine now, let alone six months ago. But I'm not the one or on the side trying to get us involved in a nuclear exchange with nuclear power.

You couldn't have found Ukraine on a Map until 4 weeks ago. Nice try though.

Nothing new here, you hate freedom. We won’t comply to your belligerence

Forum List

Back