The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?
That is a question that needs an answer.

Get pootins cock out of your mouth tainty.

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?

Because there is a pro Russia lobby that spoonfeeds her thoughts. She is a dumb hillbilly who knows nothing about anything. She isn't coming up with these ideas on her own.

then why do you hate russians?

I don't hate Russians. I'm married to a Russian woman.

Somebody has to start telling Russians in Russia the truth about Russia. They have a huge nationalistic ego that has caused them to suffer under some of the worst dictators in history and be in confrontations with the rest of the world.

The fact that you're ok with a so-called representative of the United States wearing the symbol of Soviet oppression under which 50 million people were murdered proves to me you don't value humanity at all.
The Brits killed 30 million in India although some have the number as high as 60 million.

I don't hate Russians. I'm married to a Russian woman.

Somebody has to start telling Russians in Russia the truth about Russia. They have a huge nationalistic ego that has caused them to suffer under some of the worst dictators in history and be in confrontations with the rest of the world.
They know the truth. they are punished for it. It's leaked its way here to the US. Look at all the Jan 6 people who were fighting against a broken judicial system bought like Putin buys up his.

Lol, red Joe. Hilarious. Meanwhile it is republican s supporting former KGB Putin in plain sight.
where? you sure enjoy lying. wow. you all are truly in a conundrum and trying to figure out how to support Iran and not Russia at the same time. Red Joe there you go.

you people keep saying this, but the fact is, PUTIN does NOT believe you, them, or us.

The west lied about protecting Ukraine when they disarmed them.
The west lied about not expanding into the Baltic States.
The west lied.

You cannot say that NATO is a defensive alliance with no protocol for attacking when in fact, Putin thinks we are liars.

You don't need to convince us. You need to convince HIM.

Until then, keep supporting Putin with deals in Iran and allowing him to sell his oil around the globe.

A critical analysis of this war is NOT support for Putin. Get it the fuck right for a change.

Putin and the Russian military understand NATO's agreements and protocols.

NATO is protecting Ukraine by shipping them arms, NATO never guaranteed that it would commit troops to defend Ukraine.

NATO did not 'Expand' east. Eastern European countries requested NATO membership. There were no invasions or conquest involved. Perhaps if Russia didn't continually bully it's neighbors these countries would not have requested NATO membership.

The only thing that we need convince Putin of is that his invasion of Ukraine is one of the greatest military blunder in history. We & the Ukrainians are accomplishing that.

How do we stop Putin from selling his oil around the world? Sink Russian oil freighters? Bomb their oil fields? Even you can't be that stupid (well maybe)

Putin and the Russian military understand NATO's agreements and protocols.

NATO is protecting Ukraine by shipping them arms, NATO never guaranteed that it would commit troops to defend Ukraine.

NATO did not 'Expand' east. Eastern European countries requested NATO membership. There were no invasions or conquest involved. Perhaps if Russia didn't continually bully it's neighbors these countries would not have requested NATO membership.

The only thing that we need convince Putin of is that his invasion of Ukraine is one of the greatest military blunder in history. We & the Ukrainians are accomplishing that.

How do we stop Putin from selling his oil around the world? Sink Russian oil freighters? Bomb their oil fields? Even you can't be that stupid (well maybe)
why are western nations allowing innocent children to die and doing nothing? seems odd to me.

They know the truth. they are punished for it. It's leaked its way here to the US. Look at all the Jan 6 people who were fighting against a broken judicial system bought like Putin buys up his.

"Fighting against a broken judicial system"?

Is that the latest twist you Trumpsters are trying?

:laughing0301:

This shit reeks of leftist hypocrisy. But since it a Brit who gives a shit about his opinion?
Anyone that has given aid to America's enemies have a path coming directly from the democrat party

You apparently know nothing about diplomacy. She accepted a gift from the Russian foreign minister. We were not at war with Russia, so there was nothing wrong with that.
That's like saying there's nothing wrong with her wearing a hat with a swastika emblazoned on it because we are not at war with Germany. You're an idiot.

She's just pointing out the facts, dumbass. Russia has taken control of vast swaths of Ukranian territory. How much Russian territory has Ukraine taken control of?

Russia is obviously whooping Ukraine's ass.

And they still haven't even used a single nuke on them.

Russia is the enemy of aall democratic nations. That isnt a great secret and most adults understand this.

Russia itself is an authoritarian regime where rights are limited and minorities are repressed by what is basically a set of gangsters.

People who support putin are either stupid or on the payroll, or both.
Yet Roosevelt fought along side Stalin. hmmmmmmm

I wonder if these people will realize one day how their blind ideology forced them to spin and deflect and attack for a man who will go down in history as a murderous dictator and war criminal.

Will they have the ability to realize it? And I wonder if they'll regret it. Or not.
the irony

Would you prefer WWIII?

You may dream of getting an ICBM up your butt, but the rest of us don't!!!
well what is it, protect the children or wait for the fighting to end? Why report on it? Does nothing for us here.

Forum List

Back