The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

Russia is the enemy of aall democratic nations. That isnt a great secret and most adults understand this.

Russia itself is an authoritarian regime where rights are limited and minorities are repressed by what is basically a set of gangsters.

People who support putin are either stupid or on the payroll, or both.
Exactly why we said it was wrong for Poopeypants to fund his invasion into Ukraine by buying Russian oil and not producing our own. Glad to see you agree Commie.

Russia is the enemy of aall democratic nations. That isnt a great secret and most adults understand this.

Russia itself is an authoritarian regime where rights are limited and minorities are repressed by what is basically a set of gangsters.

People who support putin are either stupid or on the payroll, or both.
Adversary...not enemy...believe me if Russia becomes an enemy you will know the difference....

That's not true. The Kievan Rus who were ancestors of the Russian lived in what is now Kyiy, but that was long before the existence of Russia.

Ukraine became part of the Russian empire in 1654

from your link...

Grand Duchy of Moscow​

Main article: Grand Duchy of Moscow

Sergius of Radonezh blessing Dmitry Donskoy in Trinity Sergius Lavra, before the Battle of Kulikovo, depicted in a painting by Ernst Lissner
The most powerful state to eventually arise after the destruction of Kievan Rus' was the Grand Duchy of Moscow, initially a part of Vladimir-Suzdal.[53] While still under the domain of the Mongol-Tatars and with their connivance, Moscow began to assert its influence in the region in the early 14th century, gradually becoming the leading force in the process of the Rus' lands' reunification and expansion of Russia.[54] Moscow's last rival, the Novgorod Republic, prospered as the chief fur trade centre and the easternmost port of the Hanseatic League.[55]

oops

The fact that you're ok with a so-called representative of the United States wearing the symbol of Soviet oppression under which 50 million people were murdered proves to me you don't value humanity at all.

You apparently know nothing about diplomacy. She accepted a gift from the Russian foreign minister. We were not at war with Russia, so there was nothing wrong with that.

from your link...

Grand Duchy of Moscow​

Main article: Grand Duchy of Moscow

Sergius of Radonezh blessing Dmitry Donskoy in Trinity Sergius Lavra, before the Battle of Kulikovo, depicted in a painting by Ernst Lissner
The most powerful state to eventually arise after the destruction of Kievan Rus' was the Grand Duchy of Moscow, initially a part of Vladimir-Suzdal.[53] While still under the domain of the Mongol-Tatars and with their connivance, Moscow began to assert its influence in the region in the early 14th century, gradually becoming the leading force in the process of the Rus' lands' reunification and expansion of Russia.[54] Moscow's last rival, the Novgorod Republic, prospered as the chief fur trade centre and the easternmost port of the Hanseatic League.[55]

oops

The Grand Duchy of Moscow didn't include Kyiy or Ukraine.

Try reading the articles that you post.

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?
That is a question that needs an answer.

It's a commonly accepted fact that Ukraine won't win. Accepting reality isn't "helping the enemy".

If Putin is such a horrible enemy, what the fuck is YOUR country waiting on before sending troops to the battlefield?

Hell, your country is selling fucking second rate weapons to Ukraine.

Are you sure your country isn't trying to help Russia win?

No, but I have a statue of FDR in my living room.

Here in America people have a right to freedom of speech and expression.

Maybe some day you can visit us - if they let you out of Russia.
I wonder if these people will realize one day how their blind ideology forced them to spin and deflect and attack for a man who will go down in history as a murderous dictator and war criminal.

Will they have the ability to realize it? And I wonder if they'll regret it. Or not.

Ukraine was invaded 6 months ago? Damn, who knew? Actually they have more freedom in the UK. They don`t need metal detectors in schools, stadiums, etc. because they don`t let crazy people play with guns.
Ukraine has been under threat for 10 years, clown boi. But you didn't give a shit about them six months ago. You don't give a shit about them now except that it gives you another chance to put down your fellow Americans.

A revolution is an internal war, so it's hard to figure what your point is.

Who do you need to protect your borders from? NATO is a defensive alliance that has no protocol for attacking. It would take every member of NATO to agree before there could be an attack - and that would never happen. Maybe you should worry about the Chinese.

Is Russian culture so weak that it can't stand up to integration with other cultures? Anglo culture has continued very well here in America while we've integrated with many other cultures. What's Russia's problem?

Russia has no honorable heritage worth defending. Russians murdering and imprisoning Russians seem to be your heritage. Rule by the Czars, then by Lenin & Stalin, and now Putin is nothing to be proud of.
you people keep saying this, but the fact is, PUTIN does NOT believe you, them, or us.

The west lied about protecting Ukraine when they disarmed them.
The west lied about not expanding into the Baltic States.
The west lied.

You cannot say that NATO is a defensive alliance with no protocol for attacking when in fact, Putin thinks we are liars.

You don't need to convince us. You need to convince HIM.

Until then, keep supporting Putin with deals in Iran and allowing him to sell his oil around the globe.

A critical analysis of this war is NOT support for Putin. Get it the fuck right for a change.

No, but I have a statue of FDR in my living room.

Here in America people have a right to freedom of speech and expression.

Maybe some day you can visit us - if they let you out of Russia.
Unless, of course, you oppose the progressive worldview. Then they [The America Left] will set out to destroy you. So much for that 'right to speech and expression'.

Forum List

Back