The possible, unfortunate consequence of the GOP civil war......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The consequence of the in-fighting between traditional conservatives' "revolt" against the orange clown (aka, "fucking moron").....is that if Trump gets too insulted by his own party, the only way to hold on to his cult members is to possibly start a war....

I'm not being too overly dramatic here, but we must admit that the unstable Trump...when his back is firmly against the wall......with looming investigations' findings and the discord by saner members of his own cabinet and party.......may indeed lead to the start of a conflict with NK or Iran (or both) just to save his own hurt ego.

I'm not being too overly dramatic here,.

Yes you are but it's just you being you, irrational, hyper-partisan flights of fantasy are your usual fare, so no biggie. :dunno:

Carry on....

"Felix had gone to live in a lotus land of his imagination. Where what is desired is dreamed of as already happened, where obstacles dissolve under the weight of desire, and where reality has vanished entirely." -- Iain Pears, The Dream of Scorpio

Last edited:
Well....he would be following precedent set by nearly all his predecessors.

You liked when Ds did it, but really disliked when Rs did it. Does this indicate anything to you?

You liked when Ds did it, but really disliked when Rs did it. Does this indicate anything to you?

"defending" Trump by blaming others???

How many of those other instances involved nukes??? Should we debate the moronic WMDs claims during GWB's little escapade?

How many of those other instances involved nukes??? Should we debate the moronic WMDs claims during GWB's little escapade?
You have a problem with reading comprehension. You might take a remedial reading course.

The consequence of the in-fighting between traditional conservatives' "revolt" against the orange clown (aka, "fucking moron").....is that if Trump gets too insulted by his own party, the only way to hold on to his cult members is to possibly start a war....

I'm not being too overly dramatic here, but we must admit that the unstable Trump...when his back is firmly against the wall......with looming investigations' findings and the discord by saner members of his own cabinet and party.......may indeed lead to the start of a conflict with NK or Iran (or both) just to save his own hurt ego.

lol.... The Republican party has been trying to undermine POTUS since the primaries. This is nothing new, they are just now admitting it. But you see, POTUS was elected anyway and will again in 2020

-Geaux

I can feel your hate for Trump through the internet.

I suspect it might be a precursor of mental illness...or maybe it is at an advanced stage. Check yourself.

lol.... The Republican party has been trying to undermine POTUS since the primaries. This is nothing new, they are just now admitting it. But you see, POTUS was elected anyway and will again in 2020

-Geaux
I suspect the only way Trump wins in 2020, is the D party nominates Cankles again...which they might, due to their mental illness.

Yer more loony than usual today.

I'm kidding. Status quo.

-Geaux
I suspect the only way Trump wins in 2020, is the D party nominates Cankles again...which they might, due to their mental illness.

The Democrats have - literally - no one attractive to run in 2020.

-Geaux

The way Trump is going, that may not matter.

Trump doesn't need the GOP he has the support of the American people. The GOP establishment hates Trump's guts, ever since Trump entered the GOP primary and obliterated all their hand picked GOP hack candidates like Jeb and that traitor Kasich.

You are just as clueless as ever. Do you ever get smarter?

It's the neocons vs Trump. Neocons are not traditional conservatives. Trump was elected to rid Washington of those people.

-Geaux

The way Trump is going, that may not matter.

If the Democrats nominate someone who is condescending like they did in 2000 they could lose again.

-Geaux

Oprah?

LMAO

-Geaux

-Geaux

Define "attractive" .....

-Geaux

American.

-Geaux

American.

Hmmm that's an awfully low standard, one might suggest that you raise the bar a bit when it comes to the "attractiveness" of candidates for office. There are plenty of potential douche bag-D candidates that qualify as Americans, not very many that qualify as honest, honorable or at all interested in the welfare of the citizenry at large.

-Geaux

American.

Hmmm that's an awfully low standard, one might suggest that you raise the bar a bit when it comes to the "attractiveness" of candidates for office. There are plenty of potential douche bag-D candidates that qualify as Americans, not very many that qualify as honest, honorable or at all interested in the welfare of the citizenry at large.

It's like slapping a "liberal" tag on a Communist. Wearing the tag does not necessarily identify the contents.

Forum List

Back