The POTUS Continues To Set The Bar Higher

This is a great idea. Good luck getting the cons to pass this. They would rather pay for their wars.

Obama wants community college to be free - Jan. 8 2015

Free education for those willing to work for it.

"Everyone understands that education is the key to success for our kids in the 21st century, but what we also understand is that it's not just for kids. We also have to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to constantly train themselves for better jobs, better wages and better benefits,"

This is a good idea. Everyone should be able to get an education. Education = skills to succeed in the work force. Conservatives bitch about JOBS...Well, here is your chance to prove if you care about giving people the skills to get those jobs.

I support Obama on this one.
We don't need more Social Workers or community organizers. We need plumbers, carpenters, electricians.

This is a great idea. Good luck getting the cons to pass this. They would rather pay for their wars.

"Everyone understands that education is the key to success for our kids in the 21st century, but what we also understand is that it's not just for kids. We also have to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to constantly train themselves for better jobs, better wages and better benefits,"

This is a good idea. Everyone should be able to get an education. Education = skills to succeed in the work force. Conservatives bitch about JOBS...Well, here is your chance to prove if you care about giving people the skills to get those jobs.

I support Obama on this one.
We don't need more Social Workers or community organizers. We need plumbers, carpenters, electricians.
Thats the point of getting the free education.

Great....
More kids with liberal arts degrees who will not be able to get a job....
And the taxpayer foots the bill....

More kids who get to protest calling for the death of police....
We need more of this.....

What's with all the "free" stuff....
Nothing is free...dumbfucks.
Someone has to pay.
Great!!!...another stupid conservative that's ignorant of the fact that CCs offers some of the most in demand degrees in this current job market...smh.

Just think, They could've learned that in CC lol

It would still be free. What does that have to do with free college?

If a person steals something to give to another, it is not free.

Even you should have enough wits to grasp this.
Then why do you pay taxes? According to you the government is stealing from you. Stand up for yourself and dont pay your taxes.

Intelligent people know taxes are part and parcel of a capitalistic society. You should become more intelligent.

Then why do you pay taxes? According to you the government is stealing from you. Stand up for yourself and dont pay your taxes.

Intelligent people know taxes are part and parcel of a capitalistic society. You should become more intelligent.

Ah, you are a desperate twit with no argument.

Paying taxes does not mean acquiescing to every corrupt scheme a crooked politician cooks up to buy votes. The social contract says nothing about using the wealth of some to buy the votes of others.

Paying taxes does not mean acquiescing to every corrupt scheme a crooked politician cooks up to buy votes. The social contract says nothing about using the wealth of some to buy the votes of others.
You sound desperate. What social contract would that be? My contract says that i pay taxes to pay my share in bettering the country.

"an implicit agreement among the members of a society to cooperate for social benefits, "

:eek:
Wait. Did you get one of these "Free Educations"?

It would explain a lot
Actually I did. GI Bill. You were dumb if you actually paid for yours.
Again not free.
Yes it was. I didnt have to pay a cent of my own money. The tax payers paid for it. I spent the bulk of my time playing basketball.

GI Bill? Oh you mean the tax payers paid with that defense fund you want to put a "dent" in?

Psst guess what, you worked for it. They told you it was free, but your service paid for it. It wasn't free at all.:eek:
Exactly.

I didnt say I didnt work for it. I said it was free. Basketball is hard work. Didnt cost me anything at all.
:bang3: if you worked for it you paid for it. You haven't taken into account that maybe the taxpayers don't want to pay for the education of strangers kids. .

Actually I did. GI Bill. You were dumb if you actually paid for yours.
Again not free.
Yes it was. I didnt have to pay a cent of my own money. The tax payers paid for it. I spent the bulk of my time playing basketball.

GI Bill? Oh you mean the tax payers paid with that defense fund you want to put a "dent" in?

Psst guess what, you worked for it. They told you it was free, but your service paid for it. It wasn't free at all.:eek:
Exactly.

I didnt say I didnt work for it. I said it was free. Basketball is hard work. Didnt cost me anything at all.
:bang3: if you worked for it you paid for it. You haven't taken into account that maybe the taxpayers don't want to pay for the education of strangers kids. .
I didnt pay any money. It was free. Matter of fact I was paid to travel around the world and play basketball. For that I got the GI bill. Doesnt matter what other taxpayers dont want to do. Its not an option. Pay your taxes or go to prison.

You sound desperate. What social contract would that be? My contract says that i pay taxes to pay my share in bettering the country.

"an implicit agreement among the members of a society to cooperate for social benefits, "
Funny I don't remember reading that in the Constitution. Maybe the members of society don't want to have their pocket picked to send the dolt down the street to college.

Funny I don't remember reading that in the Constitution. Maybe the members of society don't want to have their pocket picked to send the dolt down the street to college.
Me either but since uncensored brought it up, I just wanted to let him know he was mistaken. No one is picking anyones pocket. If you work its deducted from your paycheck.

Again not free.

Exactly.

I didnt pay any money. It was free. Matter of fact I was paid to travel around the world and play basketball. For that I got the GI bill. Doesnt matter what other taxpayers dont want to do. Its not an option. Pay your taxes or go to prison.
Sooo you are admitting you're a free loading worthless POS who can't pay for his own education?

My taxes for prison pay to keep those dangerous in society away form me and my children, a service I agree with although I think it every inmate should be forced to work to pay his own way. If you want to get down to brass tacks the founding fathers would have taken 99.9% of these morons in jail and hung them promptly so they wouldn't be a burden on society.

Exactly.

Sooo you are admitting you're a free loading worthless POS who can't pay for his own education?

My taxes for prison pay to keep those dangerous in society away form me and my children, a service I agree with although I think it every inmate should be forced to work to pay his own way. If you want to get down to brass tacks the founding fathers would have taken 99.9% of these morons in jail and hung them promptly so they wouldn't be a burden on society.
You started your sentence with the word "So". You just admitted you are reduced to attributing things to me I didnt say because you are stressed about your inability to grasp the benefit of the program.

Imagine!

Liberals wanting to pay more taxes to make it harder and more expensive to hire a plumber.
We can tell some cons have limited abilities in regard to understanding that less people on the public dole reduces taxes and results in more people available to pay existing taxes lessening the burden for all.

Who is going to pay the administration, the professors, the utilities, the maintenance at these free colleges?

Who is going to pay the administration, the professors, the utilities, the maintenance at these free colleges?
Who pays for them now?

Forum List

Back