The Power Of The Cross - Kristyn Getty

No one comes to the Father except through me.

... were these not the words of Jesus of Nazareth the cross would have a true meaning - the plagiarists shall be condemned for their Idolatry :eusa_hand:.

No one comes to the Father except through me.

... were these not the words of Jesus of Nazareth the cross would have a true meaning - the plagiarists shall be condemned for their Idolatry :eusa_hand:.

Jesus made a lot of claims in John 12:44. Believing in Him was believing in God, to see Him was seeing God, came as the light of the world, those who believe don't abide in darkness, came to save the world, those who don't believe will be judged, claimed His teaching didn't originate with Him and His words are life everlasting.

the Everlasting is for whichever Spirit finds its way by the means provided by - God.

no intermediary is possible or would even make sense ...

the parable of Noah makes it clear, humanity not the individual is Gods concern that gives Jesus of Nazareth a likeness to a cause but nothing more.

* J, overplayed his role and for the times paid a price. "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani"

the Everlasting is for whichever Spirit finds its way by the means provided by - God.

no intermediary is possible or would even make sense ...

the parable of Noah makes it clear, humanity not the individual is Gods concern that gives Jesus of Nazareth a likeness to a cause but nothing more.

* J, overplayed his role and for the times paid a price. "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani"

I'm curious.....since God has provided such a straight and simple path, why would you want to try to make your own instead?......

Somehow, I'm not convinced by the words (however ancient) of a collective of Animalia/Mammalia human arthropod parasites, supposed to have been created eons ago yet placed upon a 6,000 year old planetoid drifting amongst a seemingly endless universe of floating energy and matter.

I like you Mr. Chuckt but I must in all honesty call bullshit.

There was a moment in non-time, non-matter, and non-movement when time matter and movement came into being. That event was Creation. The eons of evolution of time matter and movement begat what you and I are today.

It really is as simple as that. So you can skip your hyperbolic parable and simply accept reality.

Thank you, Chuck, for this most beautiful piece that brought tears to my eyes. How I wish those who are not with Christ would be moved to be converted and become Born Again Christians. There is simply too much hate in the world today. People need to open their eyes and realize that everything they do they will be held accountable for when they pass on. Of that there can be no doubt since we are not self-made but have a Heavenly Father who is looking down at us and our actions. And when He sees the hate spew forth from people instead of Loving One Another as Jesus has taught us we should do, it is greatly disappointing to Him and He has told us that in Scripture.

Thanks again and May God Bless You Always!

this always makes me giggle
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVugsBipaMA]Best of Just For Laughs Gags - Best Jesus Pranks - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back